Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
He can't fuck a college or make it give him a record deal so he has no reason to sue them.

You wait, just like how the pipsqueak thing made it into this filing the next one will have some one messaging him or calling him saying something like I'm blank from kiwi farms and I'm calling to harass you PIPSQUEAK! He's faked evidence before with the Dennis Hoff letter. I'm fairly certain he faked it in this filing too he's just to dumb to know he needs to connect it to the farms.
He's faked stuff on multiple occasions.

In the Ariana Grande lawsuit he got busted for faking his story about being "harassed and mistreated" by security - Skordas got his FB posts immediately after the concert was over and he never mentioned any of that and said he had a wonderful time; it was only after he saw photos of other fans supposedly receiving "more physical contact" from Ariana Grande in the photos than he did, that he lied and claimed it had been a terrible experience.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So now the question is: Would the court accept that shitty screenshot alone, or doesn't he have to provide the recorded message?
There's something called the best evidence rule that if you have more than one copy of some piece of evidence, you have to get as close to its original form as available. And of course, if the original is actually available, you must present that.

The Great Citracett

When I sperg, you sperg, we sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that I think of it, I'm not sure I posted the "David" comments here yet. They showed up on posts I'd already shared so I didn't bother being repetitive. They're funny but I didn't know they'd be relevant.

From the Beyonce post:
Screenshot_20210416-212028_Facebook.jpg

From the Bieber post:
Screenshot_20210415-155857_Facebook.jpg
Either it's Russ himself, or someone who knows about him from this thread.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
There's something called the best evidence rule that if you have more than one copy of some piece of evidence, you have to get as close to its original form as available. And of course, if the original is actually available, you must present that.

I don't think the judge would dignify any of his shitty "exhibits" with a response. But he might get real irritated with Russ and do like the judge during the Arianna Grande trial and pull stuff up: "Tell me, Mr. Greer, what exactly did you mean by 'I'm going to knock Skordas on his ass'?" So maybe there would be a chance of this judge being fed up enough to demand a tape of his harassing voicemails.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was looking into the two Instagram accounts that sent him messages
1619139009196.png
Nothing here but pictures of clothes weird they would threaten Russ
1619139229572.png
Now this is interesting Adyn1203 follows 1800kaizen.
Tinfoil hat time, I think these are burner accounts along with the Facebook account Russ either made himself or contacted someone to send him those messages to beef up his harassment claims.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Just because you deleted something from your Google account whether it's voice mail or an email doesn't mean Google deleted it. I'm sure you could see if they still have it. Google loves going through everything you send and receive too. (It's why I use Google for burners sometimes but not for business, I don't like Google "reading" my mail).

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does he think anyone who insults or criticizes him is from here? I think he doesn't grasp how wide the tales of his antics have spread. He sued Taylor Swift to force her to date him. That alone got him a lot of notoriety. Then people who knew him came forward about what a creeper he is, and then there's his own words. He's his own worst enemy. He has no idea about how what he's saying comes across.
I was looking into the two Instagram accounts that sent him messages
View attachment 2110888
Nothing here but pictures of clothes weird they would threaten Russ
View attachment 2110890
Now this is interesting Adyn1203 follows 1800kaizen.
Tinfoil hat time, I think these are burner accounts along with the Facebook account Russ either made himself or contacted someone to send him those messages to beef up his harassment claims.
I think he paid someone to send those messages. Paying people to do shit he could do himself is normal for him.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
First off, bad w33n! Stahp that!
That being said,
"Dave Burnett" is a common troll name for Phil Burnell aka DarkSydePhil, anyone in the DSP-tism sphere would spot this right away.
Maybe I shouldn't point this out, because on one hand it's evidence he's frequented the Farms, on the other hand it's evidence he's just some random DSP follower so why would it matter?
Besides, it's not like anything he did rises to any criminality.
Just sayin'.

joebobmurphy

RIP my optimism
kiwifarms.net
Russell, your inability to get laid has nothing to do with you looking like a putrid dead fish, but it has everything to do with you having the personality of one.
To be fair, the fact that he doesn't bathe, let's his facial hair go wild, and has an actual grease-sheen has to play some small part. Old Russ will never be pretty, but with some decent threads and grooming habits he might, at least, not repulse everyone around him.

Also, I've been curious regarding Greer's stalking conviction. Can anyone tell me where to find either the video of the proceedings or the documents. My google-fu has been pretty weak and I can't seem to find anything.

Also also, all this talk about suits reminds me that I really need to hit Men's Warehouse and get myself some formal-wear.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how fame works in Russ's trapezium head? He seems to believe it means everyone loves you. Everyone. In fame, for every person who loves you there's another that hates you and fifty that never heard of you. Is everyone getting sued for not buying his shit or saying they don't like it or him?

What if he doesn't chart at number 1? Is he suing the population of the world or the record sales counting people? If the TV shows a video of a studly, male artist, is that going to be ok? What if Wembley is booked? Is Chad still allowed to wear his Nirvana t-shirt?

Earlier in the thread I theorized Russ could have everything he has ever imagined and still be unhappy. Narc highs fade pretty quick. Imagine he did get a record deal and his first one was a chart topper. Then he releases a second and wow..only got to number 3? Thanks a lot so called fans. Oh he only landed Ashlee Simpson not Jessica. Russ could be God and still find a way to be upset.

Also making Russ happy is a losing game. His family gave him years of love and acceptance but he related in his book he didn't feel truly loved until he had just finished with a hooker.

Witthel

Totally not a furfag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Earlier in the thread I theorized Russ could have everything he has ever imagined and still be unhappy. Narc highs fade pretty quick. Imagine he did get a record deal and his first one was a chart topper. Then he releases a second and wow..only got to number 3? Thanks a lot so called fans. Oh he only landed Ashlee Simpson not Jessica. Russ could be God and still find a way to be upset.

Also making Russ happy is a losing game. His family gave him years of love and acceptance but he related in his book he didn't feel truly loved until he had just finished with a hooker.
If Russhole was god himself he'd constantly bitch about having to listen to all the prayers he gets.

Last edited:

SteveGoatman

Tending my bridge
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2110904
Got nothing to say to this...
Then let me kind Sir...this is incredibly un self aware even for Russ. He is INSANELY defined by his past. He obsesses over it all the time and brings it up constantly. He also says, repeatedly how his past (specifically people remembering his shitty behavior) has ruined/destroyed his dreams. Like....he couldn't be farther from the point of this dollar store inspirational poster if he tried.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just because you deleted something from your Google account whether it's voice mail or an email doesn't mean Google deleted it. I'm sure you could see if they still have it. Google loves going through everything you send and receive too. (It's why I use Google for burners sometimes but not for business, I don't like Google "reading" my mail).
It's pretty "intrusive and disturbing" when you get inline ads directly based on email you've sent or received.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2110904
Got nothing to say to this...
It's fitting that he's using a quote from bullshit artist Steve Maraboli. He has claimed to be a doctor with a Ph.D from Johns Hopkins, to have been quoted by the Pope, endorsements from Oprah Winfrey and Leonardo DiCaprio, an award from the United Nations, among other things, all of which are lies. He's just some nobody goomba from Long Island who knows how to do SEO and spam trite platitudes on social media. He's still more successful than Russell, though.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, the fact that he doesn't bathe, let's his facial hair go wild, and has an actual grease-sheen has to play some small part. Old Russ will never be pretty, but with some decent threads and grooming habits he might, at least, not repulse everyone around him.

Also, I've been curious regarding Greer's stalking conviction. Can anyone tell me where to find either the video of the proceedings or the documents. My google-fu has been pretty weak and I can't seem to find anything.

Also also, all this talk about suits reminds me that I really need to hit Men's Warehouse and get myself some formal-wear.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Now that I think about it, why did Russ take this to "small claims" court to begin with, given that he was claiming that Swift and Grande owed him millions of dollars?

(I'll assume its because he was too cheap and lazy to find a lawyer, or knew that a real lawyer would read his nonsense and tell him to take a hike - but then what's the point of him filing his lawsuit at all - other than maybe hoping to win a few $1000 for his hooker slush fund?).