Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
The Yo Yovanna video is showing 12,000 views, despite it being at around 6,000 just a few days ago..(It still says 6,000 on the Youtube search, but when you click the video, it says 12,000 views). Makes me wonder if Russ is paying for views, since 6000 new views for a 3-week-old video over the course of just a few days seems unlikely.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It could be the lighting, but it looks like Russ is wearing a different suit in that pic. (The one he usually wears is grey, that one looks black). I also recall him wearing a double-breasted jacket in one of the brothel pictures, so I guess he does actually have a few different suits. (Though he probably bought all of them at Goodwill).

It was probably his teenage suit. He likely got two new suits for his mission, which is what normally happens for young Elders going on a mission. And his parents were/are fairly well off, so I doubt they go shopping at Goodwill. They likely just got him a pair of entry level suits from Men's Warehouse or Mr. Mac. They don't need to be Armani or Hugo Boss, they just needed to hold up through his mission.

Husband says it's a Sportster engine.

Yeah, I hadn't thought of that, but looks like he's right. I'm used to seeing either modern Big Twin motors or old Pan/Shovel/Knuckle Head motors in choppers.

I very much enjoyed voting for his basedness in the election even though I knew he wasnt going to win ag. Utah is way too Red/LDS to handle the Skord.

Anyway, I fully support Russ on his magical musical journey because:
1. It's funny
2. It's not going anywhere ever
3. If he keeps sinking his money into shitty songs, he cant afford the brothels and the girls don't have to deal with him

I want to thank you, for all the colors that flank you, you illiterate retard 💖

Yep, I voted for him too. He was the only Democrat I did vote for and it was purely because of who he is. I knew he wouldn't win, but I still wanted to do it. I would have been happy if he had won, though. Skordas seems like good people.

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
I would like to imagine that Taylor does know about him, but only because someone from her security team or legal team found this thread and showed it to her for them to laugh at together between talking about real threats to lighten the mood.

Unlikely? Extremely, but until I'm shown hard evidence to the contrary, I'm going to delude myself into believing it.

That's so retarded that I believe it.
I like to believe Taylor is leaving laugh emojis on his statuses
I love the bit of video after the Ariana trial where Russ waits outside for Skordas as if they're going to shake hands and congratulate each other on a good job. This being the trial where Skordas mentioned Pipsqueak stalking Skordasette, of course.

Although you can only see Russ's hunchback in his too-big dad shirt, his body language is great. He visibly shrinks and looks an utter pratt as Chad Skordas breezes past him. His "wtf do I do now to look like I meant this to happen" thing going on as his head jerks around like a fucking chicken - you can sooo feel the awkward.

It's a lovely moment in the Pipsqueak Vs Based Skordas lore.
Its funny that Russ looks older and more rundown than a man more than twice his age. All that seething over the years has aged him decades

JON CENA

Legal in the WWE
kiwifarms.net
Russ probably flinches at the name "skordas" in real life. The ads skordas probably ran in Utah for attorney general is what actually ran russ out to Vegas. He should have received enough votes due to that fact alone.

"SKORDAS could be here" he thought, "I've never sued anyone in this state before. There could be SKORDAS anywhere." The dry Mojave air irritated his gaping mouth. "I HATE SKORDAS" he thought. 'Yo, Yovanna!' reverberated his entire motorcycle, making it pulsate even as the $9 soy milk circulated through his underdeveloped veins and washed away his (merited) fear of competent legal counsel after dark. "Wih a paralehal dehree yuh can shue ahy-wuh yuh wah" he said to himself, out loud.

Last edited:

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
The Yo Yovanna video is showing 12,000 views, despite it being at around 6,000 just a few days ago..(It still says 6,000 on the Youtube search, but when you click the video, it says 12,000 views). Makes me wonder if Russ is paying for views, since 6000 new views for a 3-week-old video over the course of just a few days seems unlikely.

Maybe, but Russell is known all over the interbutts. He's been discussed on ED forums, 4chan, 8chan, several subreddits, and Youtube. I imagine a lot of it is hategawking the new content.

Pip Squeak

I feel stupid
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, but Russell is known all over the interbutts. He's been discussed on ED forums, 4chan, 8chan, several subreddits, and Youtube. I imagine a lot of it is hategawking the new content.
R6a84962024fafcf5b7c197e8c38f7a45.jpg

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watched a Nick Greer stream chapter 7& 8 and seeing the news report and footage after the TS verdict,He looks like he is about to crawl off and die or scream and cry (If he can). Anyone but Greer goes to court looking professional.
His book should be listed as fiction .
Russ rarely entertains the idea he could fail at whatever it is he's trying to do. He tried to extort a date from Taylor by saying she could either go on a date with him (the infamous red dress post) or he would win the $80 million lawsuit against her. He just assumed he would win. When he lost to Skordas both times, he was quite stunned because he didn't actually believe he could lose. He was convinced for months afterward that if he'd just been allowed to show his blurry pic of a security guard, he would have won.

The Great Citracett

Life's the same, I'm cooming in stereo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ rarely entertains the idea he could fail at whatever it is he's trying to do. He tried to extort a date from Taylor by saying she could either go on a date with him (the infamous red dress post) or he would win the $80 million lawsuit against her. He just assumed he would win. When he lost to Skordas both times, he was quite stunned because he didn't actually believe he could lose. He was convinced for months afterward that if he'd just been allowed to show his blurry pic of a security guard, he would have won.
"I didn't lose, the judge just decided wrongly."