Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

Toasty

I'm the Smurfette of the thread and we all know it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
He's too timid to play a slot machine, let alone talk to a dealer. I'm guessing his thinking came to: "Hot Instagram thots usually pose in luxurious places. If I pose in luxurious places, that'll make ME hot! Oh, yeah! Forget writing songs! Blurry images of a slot machine is all it will take!"

Bad news and good news, Russ: The only women who haven't recoiled from your touch are on touch screens. There a lot of touch screens in Vegas.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
If he was a dog:
1621331632760.png

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Russ was a duck:

Two male drakes defend female duck from intruder that is trying to have his way with the poor duck.

my dude, I haven't been one of the people roasting you thus far, but for fuck's sake stop getting your autism all over the thread by posting animal rape videos.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
It's the same reason that reaction memes/images are not allowed. It's low effort, shits up the thread, juvenile, and not nearly as funny as you think it is.
Fine then, I'll delete it.

Also FTR - there was a lot of content I've reposted to make it easier to find in the search results - because it wasn't in the OP, and wasn't easy to find in the thread (such as the texts between Russ and Erica I re-posted the other day - some other guys said it was the first time they saw it because one had to dig through the thread page-by-page in order to find it).

Polexia Aphrodisia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Coca-Cola with coffee" tasting like Coca-Cola with coffee. Quelle surprise.
This is also the guy who poured creamer into some kind of soda and consumed it gleefully, so I'm surprised he didn't like it. I guess that Coca Cola coffee doesn't count as the unholy Mormon sin bean? Either way, a hyped up Russell is not something I'd want to see.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
This is also the guy who poured creamer into some kind of soda and consumed it gleefully, so I'm surprised he didn't like it. I guess that Coca Cola coffee doesn't count as the unholy Mormon sin bean? Either way, a hyped up Russell is not something I'd want to see.
If he's drinking coffee, he might as well just bite the bullet and start drinking alcohol. Then maybe he can get so drunk that he goes home with a 3/10 at a bar and has had so many drinks that he thinks she's a 9/10.

The Great Citracett

Life's the same, I'm cooming in stereo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't even remember now what beverage it was, but I remember him saying how he'd mix in some Dr. Pepper if he was "feeling naughty" like he was sneaking some rum into his coke or something.

Polexia Aphrodisia

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time he tries to come across as "relatable" or "just your average Joe" it always seems incredibly forced and artificial. It isn't helped by his continuous malapropisms and misplaced turns of phrase, which give a lot of his statements a weird uncanny feeling.

Some theorized reasons why:
1. He does not consider himself average, so when he deigns to stoop to the level of the common plebs, it's a completely transparent effort
2. The autism we've speculated that he may or may not have (no real proof to back this up)
3. He's just a sociopath and his human mask is a flimsy one
4. Being raised Mormon made him really socially weird. Not saying that all Mormons are like this but I've known a few who had a weird uncanny behavior, albeit without the creepy sex pest angle
5. He was socially isolated from his peers growing up because nobody wanted to play with the creepy rat boy and therefore he just does not have any idea how to socialize

Either way, his mundane posts about "jiving cool vibes" or "I tried a food and it tasted like food" are a weird cringey glance into the world of Russell Greer.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
You'd think after posting greasey selfies, boomer memes and comics and quirky thoughts about how he found a super cool flavor of coke or some sleep masks with Bluetooth speakers in them and getting no reaction or conversation out of it he would grow bored of it and try something else.

But he doesn't, just more hamfisted content to make him appear more relatable

Pip Squeak

I feel stupid
kiwifarms.net
You'd think after posting greasey selfies, boomer memes and comics and quirky thoughts about how he found a super cool flavor of coke or some sleep masks with Bluetooth speakers in them and getting no reaction or conversation out of it he would grow bored of it and try something else.

But he doesn't, just more hamfisted content to make him appear more relatable
I think he just assumes people care. I mean, why wouldn't we want to know every facet of his really exciting life?

Omg - Russ tried flavoured water and now he's tried coffee and coke that tastes like coffee and coke so ill definitely get the water but not the coffee-coke. I'm going to call my kids and let them know. Today he put pics of gambling machines up because he's actually in Vegas, can you even comprehend how cool that is? Getting me a Facebook account to share them photos. God, I wish I was Russel.

It wouldn't even enter his head that nobody gives a toss, nobody is getting a bad case of the jealous and nobody thinks he's a really cool guy. In his mind he has a world of adoring fans out there. When reality doesn't reflect that he just ignores or rewrites it because if he didn't, he'd have a narcissistic meltdown.

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
Every time he tries to come across as "relatable" or "just your average Joe" it always seems incredibly forced and artificial. It isn't helped by his continuous malapropisms and misplaced turns of phrase, which give a lot of his statements a weird uncanny feeling.

Some theorized reasons why:
1. He does not consider himself average, so when he deigns to stoop to the level of the common plebs, it's a completely transparent effort
2. The autism we've speculated that he may or may not have (no real proof to back this up)
3. He's just a sociopath and his human mask is a flimsy one
4. Being raised Mormon made him really socially weird. Not saying that all Mormons are like this but I've known a few who had a weird uncanny behavior, albeit without the creepy sex pest angle
5. He was socially isolated from his peers growing up because nobody wanted to play with the creepy rat boy and therefore he just does not have any idea how to socialize

Either way, his mundane posts about "jiving cool vibes" or "I tried a food and it tasted like food" are a weird cringey glance into the world of Russell Greer.
I think its a mix of everything you said there. He is a sociopath who believes he is better than everyone else, but he needs the love of the masses to catapult him to fame and own the haters. So he needs to try and seem humble and relatable to normal people but has no idea how to do it, likely due to your second point (though not autism but more likely low IQ combined with lack of theory of mind and other social cognitive defects). The lack of social awareness is probably made worse by his upbringing and early social interactions like you said in points 4 and 5. Kids can be mean to those who are different, but I am guessing they could sense the sociopath/creepiness/desire to manipulate in him. I'm sure most here remember at least one kid in grade school they could tell was a psycho from a young age, who they wanted nothing to do with.

Like all great questions of life, it probably isn't so much of a cut and dry "this thing caused this" but more of a "what factors have influenced this phenomenon and how do they interact with each other to produce this behaviour". Most of us would probably agree Russ was born stupid and sociopathic, with his upbringing augmenting some of those negative qualities he was born with due to the coddling, special treatment, ignoring res flags in his behaviour etc. But we'll never truly know how much influence each of these factors hold. Sure is fun to speculate on though