Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

Ronnie Rocket

toxic talking turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Halford in particular you wouldn't have even thought "wow this guy is gay" because it had absolutely nothing to do with his persona.
As much as I hate to agree with @StraightShooter2, Rob Halford is quite obviously a leather daddy, especially these days. BUT to be fair, that's looking at him with modern eyes, not with a 70s perspective that wouldn't have been aware of such things.

cuddle striker

REAL MEN WASH PLATE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I hate to agree with @StraightShooter2, Rob Halford is quite obviously a leather daddy, especially these days. BUT to be fair, that's looking at him with modern eyes, not with a 70s perspective that wouldn't have been aware of such things.
if you're gay, you knew all of these and others were gay or at least bi. no question at all, it's immediate knowledge

Russ is an opportunistic scumbag, I don't think he even has a sexual preference. he's repellent in that you know he'd take anything he can get, consent or no.

Dontfeedthelulz

"Take drugs! Kill a bear!"
kiwifarms.net
This isn't news in any way but I was just going through my old posts and reminiscing (read: cringing @ my autism), when I noticed the drastic change in engagement between his Facebook now and his Facebook in 2017.

Russ has systematically driven every supporter he ever had away. Even people who seemed to genuinely want him to succeed were pushed away by his paranoia and delusion that he's right and the world is wrong. Everything that wasn't explicitly asskissing was taken as a threat or an insult, and even the asskissing, at times, triggered his defense mechanism.

Whoever it was that recently said he treats women like NPCs with no hobbies or dreams is right. He's been like that from the word go. In our past conversations he seemed honestly baffled that I ever interacted with a man before he came along.

In four short years, Russhole has somehow downgraded his life in almost every conceivable way. And he refuses to turn the screeching inward and reflect.

Ronnie Rocket

toxic talking turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if you're gay, you knew all of these and others were gay or at least bi. no question at all, it's immediate knowledge

Russ is an opportunistic scumbag, I don't think he even has a sexual preference. he's repellent in that you know he'd take anything he can get, consent or no.
But I'm not gay or a man and I didn't even like Judas Priest until 20ish years ago. And I was still in single digits when Vance and Belknap shot themselves...

Maybe I have spent too much time in the company of gay men. (Not a fag hag, shut up.)

Thracian

kiwifarms.net
This isn't news in any way but I was just going through my old posts and reminiscing (read: cringing @ my autism), when I noticed the drastic change in engagement between his Facebook now and his Facebook in 2017.
I wonder, did he self-like all his posts back then too?
like.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kcbbq

"I want to see you eat the whole sausage."
kiwifarms.net
Judas Priest showed up in the black and white pages at the back of Playboy with a top less girl in leather lingerie IIRC. Rob was kind of lying down around her legs whole the rest of the band were gathered around her obviously enjoying the photo shoot. Rob looked lost and confused and like he wanted to be anywhere but there.

No one who had been a fan of the band for a long time thought the man was straight, and if they say they were at all surprised when he came out they're lying.

Doesn't change the fact he is one of the most epic metal vocalists and has been for over 50 years now. Dude even managed to make 5 Finger Death Punch listenable. I really should get tickets since they'll be around in September, can't imagine there'll be many more chances before they're all in nursing homes.

Pip Squeak

I feel stupid
kiwifarms.net
See, when I was rambling earlier about Pipsqueak being too old for pop, I was going to suggest that rock has no age limits.

On one hand, I’d die laughing watching Russ try to pull off some hard rock. On the other hand I’d die crying at watching him try to pull off some hard rock.

He’d probably still try to perform in that fucking crumpled suit though because somewhere in Russ’ mind, a Wish magician’s jacket is pop.

Let’s get him into some Swedish Death Metal. I’d like that.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
whoever it was that recently said he treats women like NPCs with no hobbies or dreams is right. He's been like that from the word go. In our past conversations he seemed honestly baffled that I ever interacted with a man before he came along.
Can you go into more detail about how he was confused you'd talked to men before him? I love looking into the chaotic realm that is Russ's brain.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Metal is full of gay looking stuff, though, despite most performers not being actually gay.
On one hand, I’d die laughing watching Russ try to pull off some hard rock. On the other hand I’d die crying at watching him try to pull off some hard rock.
1623333287634.png

Dontfeedthelulz

"Take drugs! Kill a bear!"
kiwifarms.net
Can you go into more detail about how he was confused you'd talked to men before him? I love looking into the chaotic realm that is Russ's brain.
I'd slip in hints like "because I look a certain way, some men message me inappropriate stuff or make assumptions about me" and "I get a lot of thirsty DMs" and his response was (paraphrased) "WTF???? Men DO that?! People really message you that stuff?"

1. The cognitive dissonance didn't allow him to realize that's EXACTLY what he does.
2. The idea that other men interacted with me and also found me attractive threw him for a loop and upset him.
3. When my mother got engaged and I posted about it, he sad reacted to it. He was sad that my mother had found a man to marry that was not him. Any time any woman has a partner who is not Russ, it's shocking and upsetting to him.
4. He once assumed I was a stripper because an Instagram post of mine had song lyrics that referenced Vegas.
5. He'd take innocuous turns of phrase like "have a good one" as personal attacks, assuming I was angry at him for something.
6. I have a lot of kind male friends who'd compliment me when I'd post a selfie. Nothing offensive or sexual, just kind words. He'd take it over the top and when my friends would be like "hey, don't be inappropriate with her" he'd get upset, because in his mind, his over the top compliments were exactly the same as "you look great!"

He's genuinely the most self absorbed, shallow person I've ever encountered.

ETA: my contact with him was all before the thread ban on interacting with him and while he initiated all of our conversations and interactions, I regret sperging so hard. If I could do it all again I would have just stayed a silent follower.

Last edited:

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
ETA: my contact with him was all before the thread ban on interacting with him and while he initiated all of our conversations and interactions, I regret sperging so hard. If I could do it all again I would have just stayed a silent follower.
IIRC you provided some screenshots of y'all's conversations that offered one of the few insider looks into his DM "methods".

Wish we had more content like that these days. Russell is certainly still insane, but he was a completely off the rails psychopath on social media back then. He's toned down a good bit.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I don't usually watch AGT, one of Russ' targets. But I saw in the news a story of a woman who just auditioned and has been riddled with cancer for years who wrote and sang her own song, and it was beautiful. She then went on to say she has a 2% chance of survival, but that's not nothing! She's grateful! And Russ thinks his unintelligible PowerPoint and his frozen face is just as deserving to be on the show.
There's been several notable people on AGT and those other types of shows that have a disability and overcome it. Like one was a deaf woman who slowly went deaf but she still sang and could play music. And she was on point. She sounded good because she had had training before she lost her hearing. Or the cancer woman you mentioned.

Pipsqueak doesn't understand that playing his music with an "inspirational power point presentation" goes on behind him is not a talent. Nor is it interesting to anybody. Even if he were to be chosen, as one of the people that are passed on due to "drama" and to give the celebrity judges somebody to make fun of, he's going to be buzzed off within the first 30 seconds. Just look at our old friend "The Jolly Cat". He made it through to the celebrity judges and was buzzed off immediately but he thought that because he had made it that far he was good.

The same would happen to Pipsqueak because he's not a great musician. He's competent at best and they're literally a dime a dozen. Put up an ad in Craigslist for a keyboard player and you'll get dozens of responses.

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
The same would happen to Pipsqueak because he's not a great musician. He's competent at best and they're literally a dime a dozen. Put up an ad in Craigslist for a keyboard player and you'll get dozens of responses.
I wouldn't even call him competent at piano. Never heard him play anything through without pounding at the keys and hitting the wrong ones numerous times. He's intermediate at best.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
I'd slip in hints like "because I look a certain way, some men message me inappropriate stuff or make assumptions about me" and "I get a lot of thirsty DMs" and his response was (paraphrased) "WTF???? Men DO that?! People really message you that stuff?"

1. The cognitive dissonance didn't allow him to realize that's EXACTLY what he does.
2. The idea that other men interacted with me and also found me attractive threw him for a loop and upset him.
3. When my mother got engaged and I posted about it, he sad reacted to it. He was sad that my mother had found a man to marry that was not him. Any time any woman has a partner who is not Russ, it's shocking and upsetting to him.
4. He once assumed I was a stripper because an Instagram post of mine had song lyrics that referenced Vegas.
5. He'd take innocuous turns of phrase like "have a good one" as personal attacks, assuming I was angry at him for something.
6. I have a lot of kind male friends who'd compliment me when I'd post a selfie. Nothing offensive or sexual, just kind words. He'd take it over the top and when my friends would be like "hey, don't be inappropriate with her" he'd get upset, because in his mind, his over the top compliments were exactly the same as "you look great!"

He's genuinely the most self absorbed, shallow person I've ever encountered.

I'm guessing butternut took some mainstreamed classes in middle and high school. We know he had to have received pull out services with a speech and language pathologist. But what you're describing here seems...co-morbid. Like Russell could really benefit from either a group home, a tard wrangler, or just institutionalized.
And what you're saying sounds about right for the greasy gourd.
It's just when its laid out like this...makes me really wonder about that psych evaluation or if he absolutely had to get a psychosexual evaluation. Be interesting to see the opinions of the mental health professionals...

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liking his own posts is like sucking his own dick. And that's the only dick sucking he can get for free.
If Russ was flexible enough and had facial muscles enough to suck his own dick, I wonder how much that would cut down on his instathot harassment?

We all now he aggressively goes after famous women or “high status feeeeeemales” because he wants them as personal trophies to show the world he’s A Sex-Having Stud, and to ride their coattails.

But I wonder if getting him his own penish shucked would dial down his thirst by a noticeable degree.

All I do know is that if Russell Greer could suck his own dick, 200% no doubt in my mind he would brag about it online. He would tell the world, in terrible nonsensical euphemisms. He would consider himself superior to other men in this regard.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
If Russ was flexible enough to suck his own dick, I wonder how much that would cut down on his instathot harassment?

We all now he aggressively goes after famous women or “high status feeeeeemales” because he wants them as personal trophies to show the world he’s A Sex-Having Stud, and to ride their coattails.

But I wonder if getting him his own penish shucked would dial down his thirst by a noticeable degree.
You don't need to be flexible to do that, you can just get two ribs removed. However, there's no amount of removing ribs or being flexible that will allow him give his micropeen a BJ.