Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

The Great Citracett

It is the nineties, and there is time for autism.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210610-151118_Facebook.jpg

mark the mint man

uwu
kiwifarms.net
Wish we had more content like that these days. Russell is certainly still insane, but he was a completely off the rails psychopath on social media back then. He's toned down a good bit.
I'm so sad about this, he used to spill every single thing and thought he had on social media, it was great. Now he just vague posts about "sending an important letter" here or "talking to a contact about something" there.
Fuck, those were the times.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't even call him competent at piano. Never heard him play anything through without pounding at the keys and hitting the wrong ones numerous times. He's intermediate at best.
And this is when most of his "music" is just the same two or three notes over and over. I don't think he even knows what a middle eight is.

pr3nt177

Still looking. I was wearing bras at 9/10.
kiwifarms.net

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2250634
View attachment 2250635

He's actually going to do it.

He's going to try and sue AGT.

Because it was totally their fault he blew 3k on a band and a sequined jacket. Edits ongoing.
I see his command of the English language is as good as it's always been. Soon he will learn they're not employers so employment discrimination laws don't apply here. Also "in talks" makes it sound like they're negotiating his fee to appear on the news. In reality, he's been spamming them with emails demanding they cover a non-story. At least he's doing something interesting again.

The Great Citracett

It is the nineties, and there is time for autism.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh fantastic news!
His main way of trying to get on the news is to:

A) Make nasty and insulting comments on other stories and point out how he's more newsworthy.

B) Go on the profiles of attractive local reporters and comment "COVER MY STORY" repeatedly.

Both work about as well as you'd expect.

He still doesn't realize he only got on the news for the Taylor suit because of how outlandishly stupid it was, and it was probably a slow news day.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ's woo-screw-sue cycle is the one true constant in my life. This just solidifies that he doesn't understand the concept of contests.
He said a few months ago he was filing a discrimination complaint with the EEOC because like you said, Russ doesn't understand what a contest is. I imagine that got tossed for being baseless and that triggered another lawsuit.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also notice his lawyer is a woman.

Hope she hasn't had to deal with any creepiness. If so, at least she has the power to do something about it.
Surely she explained to him that not getting selected for a talent contest isn't discrimination, at least not legally. Maybe she agreed to send a letter to ask them to reconsider or something similar but then bowed out. A complete noob lawyer would know Russ doesn't have a case.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't even call him competent at piano. Never heard him play anything through without pounding at the keys and hitting the wrong ones numerous times. He's intermediate at best.
Competent at best as in that's the best thing anybody could say to him. So long as he only writes in one key, does something like 3/4 time and uses a minimum of chords then he's competent. Trying to do anything else and he's not. He's a guy that learned how to play, didn't learn music theory, isn't aware of the terms used in music or even how to noodle around on a keyboard. But, like everything else in his life, he's used his disability to deflect any and all criticism that might come his way. If somebody didn't like his music then they're angry because they don't like him because of his disability. It's somebody who always uses the race card whenever anything happens, or they're gay and they use that as a reason why anybody would be mad at them.

Pipsqueak is one note. And that's about the level of his songwriting.
Where did he get three thousand dollars to waste? For that matter, where did he get the money to make the Yovanna video after he blew three grand on a doomed quest to be on TV?
How many kidneys does he have now and would one of his sell for that amount of money?