Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't even call him competent at piano. Never heard him play anything through without pounding at the keys and hitting the wrong ones numerous times. He's intermediate at best.
Competent at best as in that's the best thing anybody could say to him. So long as he only writes in one key, does something like 3/4 time and uses a minimum of chords then he's competent. Trying to do anything else and he's not. He's a guy that learned how to play, didn't learn music theory, isn't aware of the terms used in music or even how to noodle around on a keyboard. But, like everything else in his life, he's used his disability to deflect any and all criticism that might come his way. If somebody didn't like his music then they're angry because they don't like him because of his disability. It's somebody who always uses the race card whenever anything happens, or they're gay and they use that as a reason why anybody would be mad at them.

Pipsqueak is one note. And that's about the level of his songwriting.
Where did he get three thousand dollars to waste? For that matter, where did he get the money to make the Yovanna video after he blew three grand on a doomed quest to be on TV?
How many kidneys does he have now and would one of his sell for that amount of money?

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where did he get three thousand dollars to waste? For that matter, where did he get the money to make the Yovanna video after he blew three grand on a doomed quest to be on TV?
I'd assume his stim check and then I've been running on the theory that after the Erica debacle his parents probably gave him a fat stack of cash to get the fuck away from them, because the only thing worse than having Rusty as a son is having convicted criminal Rusty as a son.
At least if he's in Vegas they can distance themselves further from his shit. "We've lost touch," is probably easier to explain to people at church than "my child is a convicted sex pest who spent 3 grand of our money in the blind hope of getting onto a talent show, despite having no talent. Adoption was a mistake, we know".

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He would have sued either way...if , for some bat shit crazy reason, he'd been on the show and didn't win it would be down to discrimination.
I kinda wish he'd gotten on the show. Imagine the headlines!

This Year's Worst AGT Contestants!
America's Got Talent Sex Pest Exposed!
America's Got Talent: Plights or Fights? The Contestant Charged with Harrassment.
Several MORE Women Come Forward! America's Got Repeat Offenders!
AGT Reject Spotted Being THROWN OUT of Nevada Brothel.
AGT PEST Sues Everyone He Can Serve. Greg Skordas Pictured Rubbing Hands Together in Glee.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd assume his stim check and then I've been running on the theory that after the Erica debacle his parents probably gave him a fat stack of cash to get the fuck away from them, because the only thing worse than having Rusty as a son is having convicted criminal Rusty as a son.
At least if he's in Vegas they can distance themselves further from his shit. "We've lost touch," is probably easier to explain to people at church than "my child is a convicted sex pest who spent 3 grand of our money in the blind hope of getting onto a talent show, despite having no talent. Adoption was a mistake, we know".
Also in Vegas, he's far away from his victim, so there's little chance he'd try to contact her again to "explain."

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
Covidbux, Bank of Mom & Dad, plus his meager wages for his desk monkey job, combined with the fact that he has little expenses living in a ghetto hovel and his only hobby is trawling Instagram. And let's not eliminate the possibility that he's found some gimp fetish clients on rent.men.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't even call him competent at piano. Never heard him play anything through without pounding at the keys and hitting the wrong ones numerous times. He's intermediate at best.
There are at least a few videos of him playing the piano and he's honestly below competent imo. If you've ever seen Russell play the piano I notice he bangs hard on the keys, lifting his hands up and slamming them down over and over. This post here shows off how he plays, very uncoordinated and rough, just sort of hammering away. It's only a few seconds but it shows so much. I don't know anything about the piano so maybe there are some songs where that is done but if you look at someone good at playing the piano like this video, notice he's moving his hands and mainly pressing keys with just his bent fingers doing the work, Russell puts all his weight on his hands and sort of slams down as hard as possible. Russ has no grace or rhythm whatsoever in how he plays. He may have been born with some sort of deformity in his hands that makes bending his fingers difficult, but that raises the question as to why he even wants to play the piano in the first place.

View attachment 2250634
View attachment 2250635

He's actually going to do it.

He's going to try and sue AGT.

Because it was totally their fault he blew 3k on a band and a sequined jacket. Edits ongoing.
LOL he claims to have hired a female lawyer, I guarantee you she's decently good looking and Russell is already cooking up a fantasy about how she and him will fall in love over the course of this world-changing trial. He's probably writing the script in his head for the inspirational rom-com movie adaptation as we speak.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he does try to sue AGT,They will expose him and counter sue him out the wazoo.
They will make him unemployable in the US if he doesn't drop it when they demand it. They can get it tossed easily because if his post from a few months ago was accurate, he thinks it falls under employment law so that's what he'll sue them under.

Last edited:

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
There are at least a few videos of him playing the piano and he's honestly below competent imo. If you've ever seen Russell play the piano I notice he bangs hard on the keys, lifting his hands up and slamming them down over and over. This post here shows off how he plays, very uncoordinated and rough, just sort of hammering away. It's only a few seconds but it shows so much. I don't know anything about the piano so maybe there are some songs where that is done but if you look at someone good at playing the piano like this video, notice he's moving his hands and mainly pressing keys with just his bent fingers doing the work, Russell puts all his weight on his hands and sort of slams down as hard as possible. Russ has no grace or rhythm whatsoever in how he plays. He may have been born with some sort of deformity in his hands that makes bending his fingers difficult, but that raises the question as to why he even wants to play the piano in the first place.

LOL he claims to have hired a female lawyer, I guarantee you she's decently good looking and Russell is already cooking up a fantasy about how she and him will fall in love over the course of this world-changing trial. He's probably writing the script in his head for the inspirational rom-com movie adaptation as we speak.

you actually use your arm weight to play piano, using only fingers will lead to injury. Piano has a finesse and an art to it, even playing fff (dynamic marking for very very loud, the loudest you’ll come across), you don’t slam the keys so to say.

Piano requires coordination. You’re using two different clefs and two hands, plus using your eyes. You should actually not look at your fingers when playing, it is everything beginners do though until muscle memory kicks in. You are trained to use hands and fingers independently as well as together and many piano students are familiar with Hanon and Czerny.

then on top of that you’ve got three pedals and as you said, dynamic markings as well as musicianship and interpretation. You can train someone to play in time and teach rhythm thanks to a metronome, but not musicianship or artistry.

russ needs to stop abusing instruments.

source: am a pianist and keytarist

The Great Citracett

Life's the same, I'm cooming in stereo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you actually use your arm weight to play piano, using only fingers will lead to injury. Piano has a finesse and an art to it, even playing fff (dynamic marking for very very loud, the loudest you’ll come across), you don’t slam the keys so to say.

Piano requires coordination. You’re using two different clefs and two hands, plus using your eyes. You should actually not look at your fingers when playing, it is everything beginners do though until muscle memory kicks in. You are trained to use hands and fingers independently as well as together and many piano students are familiar with Hanon and Czerny.

then on top of that you’ve got three pedals and as you said, dynamic markings as well as musicianship and interpretation. You can train someone to play in time and teach rhythm thanks to a metronome, but not musicianship or artistry.

russ needs to stop abusing instruments.

source: am a pianist and keytarist
Yeah Russ seems to just beat the hell out of whatever he plays. It's bad enough on a regular piano, but all the videos of him on lightweight plastic keyboards show him mashing the keys just as hard.

TheCakeIsALie

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Russ seems to just beat the hell out of whatever he plays. It's bad enough on a regular piano, but all the videos of him on lightweight plastic keyboards show him mashing the keys just as hard.

He shouldn’t. Plastic keyboards have no action to them and will just break. Piano has heavier keys that take more force to use but it should still sound nice and even.

Take Great Balls Of Fire. It is a loud, fast song featuring piano heavily in a swing or shuffle rhythm. While it is loud, Jerry Lee Lewis wasn’t slamming down on the keys like a gorilla.

Last edited:

Fuck Taxes

kiwifarms.net
It drives me nucking futs that Shit-lips won't pull his mask up over his nose like he's supposed to. Yeah, wearing a mask sucks and can be uncomfortable, but at least wear the damn thing properly. Not to mention it makes him look even more like a retard who can't do anything properly. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.
To be fair, masks are fucking impossible to wear with glasses without blinding yourself, God knows how impossible to see it is through fogged lenses.
He's also probably incapable of figuring out how to breathe through his nose so...

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He shouldn’t. Plastic keyboards have no action to them and will just break. Piano has heavier keys that take more force to use but it should still sound nice and even.

Take Great Balls Of Fire. It is a loud, fast song featuring piano heavily in a swing or shuffle rhythm. While it is loud, Jerry Lee Lewis wasn’t slamming down on the keys like a gorilla.
The best way I have always been able to describe it is bouncing. You are bouncing your fingers during this or in the left hand octave section in Rondo a LA Turka. But you use the same motion when you play pianissimo. Loud or soft it takes finesse. Russ has absolutely no finesse at all. It's offensive honestly.

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He may have been born with some sort of deformity in his hands that makes bending his fingers difficult, but that raises the question as to why he even wants to play the piano in the first place.
I think it's been said that Moebius comes with hand deformities and we've seen his stubby little fingers plenty of times. It's possible an OT/RT recommended piano lessons to improve his dexterity as a child and he took the idea and ran with it.

Thracian

kiwifarms.net