Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

Meredith Swift

Simping for Skordas
kiwifarms.net
I love that Taylor herself, a notoriously intermediate-at-best piano player, still blows Russ out of the water.
I hope he seethes about how that no good harlot can put her hands in the proper bear claw position while he has to angrily bang his stubby nubbins to get any sort of sound. Although considering how he believes he is the only musician in Utah who can read sheet music, I wonder if he really does think he's basically the next Glenn Gould

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net

Thracian

kiwifarms.net
Russ has his profile set so you have to be logged into Facebook to read his posts. Archiving his posts therefore has to be done by screencapping.
I opened one in a private window but second attempt failed.
opened one in Tor:

puss.png

second attempt failed too though...

Pip Squeak

I feel stupid
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, masks are fucking impossible to wear with glasses without blinding yourself, God knows how impossible to see it is through fogged lenses.
He's also probably incapable of figuring out how to breathe through his nose so...
If you wear them properly it’s fine. Have the glasses over the mask, so the mask is high and tight. No fogging, sorted.

Not sure Pipsqueak could manage that though as not only does it take doing something properly but he also seems to have ears at different levels on his gourd head.

Considering he sees himself as a muscular 9/10 stud though, I’m not going to vouch that he can see well at the best of times.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2250634
View attachment 2250635

He's actually going to do it.

He's going to try and sue AGT.

Because it was totally their fault he blew 3k on a band and a sequined jacket. Edits ongoing.
Aaaah, there we go! That's the Russhole lolmilk we all love and crave! Shine on you gimpy-faced diamond!

Still it was pretty much expected. And it looks like he's already regretting the post after rushing over here to see the reaction. Still I hope to hell only the post is deleted.

I am mostly expecting the next discovery to be a 1-star review of some attractive female lawyer from the Las Vegas area tbh. :sighduck:

Last edited:

Thracian

kiwifarms.net
Uh, hate to break it to ya, lil homie, but @The Great Citracett already screencapped it....in the original post you quoted.

Not to be a dick but please for the love of blonde Mormon Jesus read the thread and only post when you have something to contribute. We may all be guilty of lateposting/shitposting sometimes but this is...a lot,.
SINCE I REPLIED TO THE SCREENCAP OF COURSE I'VE SEEN IT, AND THEN I CHECKED HIS FACEBOOK AND IT WAS DELETED IN THE MEANTIME. I MEANT IF THERE'S A WAY TO ALSO ARCHIVE THE POSTS SO THERE'S EVIDENCE THEY EXISTED.

Bridgeburner

kiwifarms.net
AHAHAHHAAAA HE SPENT THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS ON THAT

GOODBYE, SIDES

I wish I was keeping track of how much money Russ lost this way (and felt he was owed back). Just between this and Dani the hooker is upwards of 5000 dollars, add to that all the scams he fell prey to and all the frivolous lawsuits, we're probably looking at around $10,000. While not a life-changing sum, 10k lost on nothing but your own stupidity is truly mind-boggling.

GloriousScarf

kiwifarms.net

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
There are at least a few videos of him playing the piano and he's honestly below competent imo. If you've ever seen Russell play the piano I notice he bangs hard on the keys, lifting his hands up and slamming them down over and over. This post here shows off how he plays, very uncoordinated and rough, just sort of hammering away. It's only a few seconds but it shows so much. I don't know anything about the piano so maybe there are some songs where that is done but if you look at someone good at playing the piano like this video, notice he's moving his hands and mainly pressing keys with just his bent fingers doing the work, Russell puts all his weight on his hands and sort of slams down as hard as possible. Russ has no grace or rhythm whatsoever in how he plays.
Oh that poor keyboard. To be abused in such a way.

I'll admit that my piano days are far behind me but I still retain the ability to play and can read sheet music but he's playing with all the finesse of a chimpanzee banging on the keys. Literally he looks like an ape would if you gave it a keyboard and just had it mash some of the keys to make noise. I doubt he even got proper training. Maybe he learned the basics and then just did the rest on his own.

Either that or he's just a retard. I could go either way on it.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
When you audition/submit audition material for shows like AGT, don’t they make you sign a release that pretty much blocks any sot of suit like this? And if he submitted audition material before, he has no excuse for not being familiar with it. There is literally not a lawyer in the networks legions of lawyers who couldn’t win such an action while in a septic coma. And I can’t imagine the fool of a lawyer who would encourage this

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I was keeping track of how much money Russ lost this way (and felt he was owed back). Just between this and Dani the hooker is upwards of 5000 dollars, add to that all the scams he fell prey to and all the frivolous lawsuits, we're probably looking at around $10,000. While not a life-changing sum, 10k lost on nothing but your own stupidity is truly mind-boggling.
Please some autistic Kiwi good with numbers, I beseech you to compile all the amounts of money Russ has verifiably wasted on hookers and fame over the years.
When you audition/submit audition material for shows like AGT, don’t they make you sign a release that pretty much blocks any sot of suit like this? And if he submitted audition material before, he has no excuse for not being familiar with it. There is literally not a lawyer in the networks legions of lawyers who couldn’t win such an action while in a septic coma. And I can’t imagine the fool of a lawyer who would encourage this
Yes but those release forms don’t apply to Russ, because they shouldn’t, because he doesn’t want them to.

Russ forever looks at rules and the law and says, “yeah but I don’t have to follow those, I’m disabled.

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I've always wondered what the total might be for his spending. I can't remember where he said it, but years ago he said he had already spent 14k at the brothels. It may have been in his brothel book pamphlet. Someone with a better memory can correct me on that.

And since then he has made many more hooker expeditions. I think between his sex fund, lawsuit fees, and music money he's gotta have spent close to 50k. I would love to see the total spending on everything.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much, yeah, and locks you into arbitration. There are ten or so pages of liability releases for pretty much anything AGT does, and if you're still being a little bitch, you still can't sue. This is from a previous version and I omit the shitty Scribd link but you can probably find this.
1623416297191.png

1623416233410.png

So good luck Russhole you absolute mong.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, just when we thought that Russ was targeting foreign chicks to reduce the chances of catching fresh charges while he's still on probation, he brings a female lawyer into the mix. If she's hot (and why would he hire her otherwise), he will hit on her, and if she won't take his crap, he'll probably persist in harassing her... I hope she reports him. All I want for Christmas this year is Russ facing some new criminal harassment charges, dammit!

The AGT lawsuit arc will be entertaining for sure, but Russ getting in trouble with the law while he's still on probation from last time would be awesome. Does anyone think he'd mysteriously end up with an expensive criminal defense lawyer that he can't afford, or has he burned his last bridge there?

The Great Citracett

Life's the same, I'm cooming in stereo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I've always wondered what the total might be for his spending. I can't remember where he said it, but years ago he said he had already spent 14k at the brothels. It may have been in his brothel book pamphlet. Someone with a better memory can correct me on that.
I can't remember exactly where he said it, but he did indeed say that he had "invested" $14k into Hof's brothels.

And I'm fairly certain that was something he said before this thread, so pre-2017 definitely.

EDIT: Found it. It's in his change.org petition where he tried to get criminal charges filed against Dennis Hof for banning him. Because rules don't apply to Russ. From the sounds of it, he blew $4k his first trip, and the other $10 by 2015 or so.

Last edited:

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember exactly where he said it, but he did indeed say that he had "invested" $14k into Hof's brothels.
It was in his lawsuit wishing to make brothels legal:
Screenshot_20210611-181020_Drive.jpg

EDIT: He was so thirsty for pussy, he traveled 16 hours to get it

Screenshot 2021-06-11 182137.png

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.utd.102489.73.0(1).pdf
    209.6 KB · Views: 6
  • D.Utah_2 16-cv-01067-DBP_55_0.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

The Great Citracett

Life's the same, I'm cooming in stereo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was in his lawsuit wishing to make brothels legal:
View attachment 2252724

EDIT: He was so thirsty for pussy, he traveled 16 hours to get it

View attachment 2252749
Every time I feel bad about blowing money on something frivolous, I can just remind myself that, hey, at least I didn't spend 32 hours on a train to pay $100+ for a condom'd blowjob from an uninterested hooker in a smoky desert brothel.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, just when we thought that Russ was targeting foreign chicks to reduce the chances of catching fresh charges while he's still on probation, he brings a female lawyer into the mix. If she's hot (and why would he hire her otherwise), he will hit on her, and if she won't take his crap, he'll probably persist in harassing her... I hope she reports him. All I want for Christmas this year is Russ facing some new criminal harassment charges, dammit!

The AGT lawsuit arc will be entertaining for sure, but Russ getting in trouble with the law while he's still on probation from last time would be awesome. Does anyone think he'd mysteriously end up with an expensive criminal defense lawyer that he can't afford, or has he burned his last bridge there?
I want to see what basis he files his AGT suit on. I hope it's employment discrimination so the judge can have fun explaining why he's an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about in legalease.
Every time I feel bad about blowing money on something frivolous, I can just remind myself that, hey, at least I didn't spend 32 hours on a train to pay $100+ for a condom'd blowjob from an uninterested hooker in a smoky desert brothel.
That sounds like the basis for a very sad country song.