Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

RembrandtCourage

kiwifarms.net
I'm 50-50 on whether or not Russ will actually file paperwork. He's definitely stupid enough to try, but I get the sense right now he's just trying his usual initimdation bs. "Let me have the ball or I'll tell the teacher"
"Let me perform on AGT (and win) or I'll sue you and tell the news"
As hilarious as this fraud of an impending lawsuit is we also missed out on the alternate reality where Pipsqueak gets to perform in front of the cameras in his ratty outfit, shows off his stellar 'ability' and gets laughed off the stage resulting in large scale recognition and humiliation PLUS his inevitable lawsuit.

I also finally got to read that change.org petition. Holy SHIT is he a self-contradicting moron. I had no clue it was that hilarious too. If you haven't read it I suggest going back a page and giving it a lookover. Fucking trauma lumps lmao.

:story:

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jeez Russ, maybe you should concentrate on one lawsuit at a time. You already struggle paying court fees for only one lawsuit, you don't want to double it.

Seriously, the amount of money he drops on lawsuits, producing shitty music, and visiting brothels, he probably could've bought a nice piece of land out in the mid-west by now.

Windex

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He spent $3,000 on studio time, paying the pricy $$/hr of each super studly bandmate, and topped it off with a sequined jacket. Instead of admiring his fruits of “by his fruits you will know him” fame, those bamboons at AGT had the audacity, the freaking gall to say no to Russ.

They ignored his many talents, his obvious efforts at a creative departure from the norm, enhanced by the sizable financial investment - all this while showcasing him overcoming his disability. They discriminated against him because they hate the disabled. Russ has compared himself to the other acts and, as a legal professional, came to the foregone conclusion that this is clearly discrimination. Don’t worry, this won’t end up like last time!
He has learned from past mistakes - he’s adapted.

He hires an attorney, one who won’t be mocked by that bias judge, to help him plead his plight to the powers that be.

(Nevermind that he already signed an arbitration agreement and is bound to it. Nevermind that the attorney fees are simply digging him deeper in the debt hole he’s so flustered about. Russ tried! He made an investment of many, many months, much, much money, and whatever detritus was left of his emotional and mental health. That’s why he won’t stop throwing good money after bad - he gave his whole life to AGT!).

Da Dude123

Give in to lust, give in to thrust.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he has an attorney on this case. If he does it would have to be a huge schyster. He would have to put down a retainer for this. No lawyer would take this on contingency. Most lawyers would see this as a possible ethical violation to file such a frivolous lawsuit.

I can see a lawyer explaining this to Russ and him saying "Buuth I have a dishapility, dey discriminatied. Reee!" And he insisted that he has a case. If russ wants to throw money at a retainer on this then he is exceptional. Well, we all know that already.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he has an attorney on this case. If he does it would have to be a huge schyster. He would have to put down a retainer for this. No lawyer would take this on contingency. Most lawyers would see this as a possible ethical violation to file such a frivolous lawsuit.

I can see a lawyer explaining this to Russ and him saying "Buuth I have a dishapility, dey discriminatied. Reee!" And he insisted that he has a case. If russ wants to throw money at a retainer on this then he is exceptional. Well, we all know that already.

I think he has found a good looking lawyer online and her admin have said “send us your story and documents to back it up” and in his mind she’s now his lawyer.

SteveGoatman

Tending my bridge
kiwifarms.net
I think he has found a good looking lawyer online and her admin have said “send us your story and documents to back it up” and in his mind she’s now his lawyer.
I also noted that he said he hired a lawyer to "reach out to them" which likely just means he found somebody willing to write a simple letter to AGT that will go precisely nowhere and achieve nothing but it makes Crusty Rusty feel like things are in motion (if "in motion" were to mean crashing headfirst into a brick wall like all his schemes).

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also noted that he said he hired a lawyer to "reach out to them" which likely just means he found somebody willing to write a simple letter to AGT that will go precisely nowhere and achieve nothing but it makes Crusty Rusty feel like things are in motion (if "in motion" were to mean crashing headfirst into a brick wall like all his schemes).
Yeah. She probably agreed to write a letter asking them to reconsider, but of course they didn't. They didn't even feel the need to respond apparently. I do hope the lawyer explained to him he doesn't have a case and that he can't sue them because of the agreement he signed. Of course reality and Russ aren't even distant acquaintances.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. She probably agreed to write a letter asking them to reconsider, but of course they didn't. They didn't even feel the need to respond apparently. I do hope the lawyer explained to him he doesn't have a case and that he can't sue them because of the agreement he signed. Of course reality and Russ aren't even distant acquaintances.
Even if she explained he doesn't have a case I'm sure he'll try and sue anyway. Russ has never let reality get in his way before.

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Here's the whole contract from 2019. It's 45 pages including attachments. It may differ in some respects from whatever Russ signed, but is likely to be substantially similar.

Attachments

• agt-agreement-nov-2019.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 15

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can you give us the TLDR?
There's about ten pages of explicit disclaimers, you know, those things Russhole thought Taylor Swift should have used, they explicitly disclaim any promises or representations that being allowed to submit an audition tape means you'll be hired, and you can't sue them, you have to go through arbitration.

If you don't act like an ass and just file suit, they have to go through mediation first. If you do file suit first, they don't have to bother with mediation and get to go straight to binding arbitration.

If he does file a suit they'll either demand arbitration or, since it's going to be absolute bullshit, maybe just file to dismiss.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
There's about ten pages of explicit disclaimers, you know, those things Russhole thought Taylor Swift should have used, they explicitly disclaim any promises or representations that being allowed to submit an audition tape means you'll be hired, and you can't sue them, you have to go through arbitration.

If you don't act like an ass and just file suit, they have to go through mediation first. If you do file suit first, they don't have to bother with mediation and get to go straight to binding arbitration.

If he does file a suit they'll either demand arbitration or, since it's going to be absolute bullshit, maybe just file to dismiss.

So he can’t sue them? Even though he obviously had no case anyway?

Edited to add: so he can only get to binding arbitration and get his ass handed to him there?

Not even sure why he hired a lawyer since he’s such a great paralegal.

Last edited:

Da Dude123

Give in to lust, give in to thrust.
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised an attorney would even put their name on something that ridiculous. It is embarrassing and makes them look incompetent. I hope they didn't do that for free.

Still, it would be funny to see him do his Heidi Klum song in front of Heidi Klum. And the audience boo and all the Xs light up. He would want to sue all the hosts for not giving him a standing ovation and for not moving him to the next round. It would be quite the spectacle.

SteveGoatman

Tending my bridge
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised an attorney would even put their name on something that ridiculous. It is embarrassing and makes them look incompetent. I hope they didn't do that for free.

Still, it would be funny to see him do his Heidi Klum song in front of Heidi Klum. And the audience boo and all the Xs light up. He would want to sue all the hosts for not giving him a standing ovation and for not moving him to the next round. It would be quite the spectacle.
My guess is some nobody lawyer was happy enough to take the $2-300 and spend 15 minutes to drop in his name/specific plight description into her complaint letter template titled "time wasters" and send it out the door. Some people are under the belief that a letter from a law firm is inherently more important/impressive and will get the other party to reconsider so some lawyers will just crank them out without worrying about the outcome (unless it leads to more billable work).