Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling the lawyer sent the letter that he posted cryptically about being delivered a month or so ago. Was likely just something asking AGT to reconsider their choice, rather than a legal threat.

Also, Russ didn’t really say he’s suing AGT. He seems more concerned with having his “plights” on the news. Notice that in his post he edited out the part about “trying to get on a show”. It’s cause even he knows suing over that would be total BS.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling the lawyer sent the letter that he posted cryptically about being delivered a month or so ago. Was likely just something asking AGT to reconsider their choice, rather than a legal threat.

Also, Russ didn’t really say he’s suing AGT. He seems more concerned with having his “plights” on the news. Notice that in his post he edited out the part about “trying to get on a show”. It’s cause even he knows suing over that would be total BS.
Yeah it sounds more like he's trying to get the word out there in the hopes that the news will latch onto him and give him a moment on camera to explain himself. He hopes that in doing so he's going to reach somebody out there who will be willing to give him a shot.

I mean after all William Hung not only got a record contact and movie deals in Hong Kong after failing his audition but others managed to get their 15 minutes of fame as well after being insulted by Simon Cowell. And if they can do it, why can't Pipsqueak?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, just when we thought that Russ was targeting foreign chicks to reduce the chances of catching fresh charges while he's still on probation, he brings a female lawyer into the mix. If she's hot (and why would he hire her otherwise), he will hit on her, and if she won't take his crap, he'll probably persist in harassing her... I hope she reports him. All I want for Christmas this year is Russ facing some new criminal harassment charges, dammit!

The AGT lawsuit arc will be entertaining for sure, but Russ getting in trouble with the law while he's still on probation from last time would be awesome. Does anyone think he'd mysteriously end up with an expensive criminal defense lawyer that he can't afford, or has he burned his last bridge there?
I don't think there will be an AGT lolsuit saga. AGT probably gets these suits all the time, and as @AnOminous showed, their contracts have clauses prohibiting lolsuits from the other party. They'll just have Russ's case thrown out on that basis alone.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there will be an AGT lolsuit saga. AGT probably gets these suits all the time, and as @AnOminous showed, their contracts have clauses prohibiting lolsuits from the other party. They'll just have Russ's case thrown out on that basis alone.
I'm waiting for the filing that says the binding arbitration clause doesn't apply to him because he doesn't want it to.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
The only case he could drag them to court for and not get thrown out due to that contract is if he tried to argue that the arbitration portion of the contract was illegal. He'd still lose, but it'd be ruled on by a judge.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only case he could drag them to court for and not get thrown out due to that contract is if he tried to argue that the arbitration portion of the contract was illegal. He'd still lose, but it'd be ruled on by a judge.
If he tries to file an employment discrimination lawsuit, they might not even have to get it dismissed on the arbitration grounds. They just have to state they weren't offering him employment and it'll get kicked.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Even if he had any actual talent, I can't believe he thought he'd win an audition wearing a cheap red sequined jacket (like it's he thinks it's the '70s or something), khaki pants that don't even match - and blue goodwill sneakers.

Last edited:

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2250634
View attachment 2250635

He's actually going to do it.

He's going to try and sue AGT.

Because it was totally their fault he blew 3k on a band and a sequined jacket. Edits ongoing.

Yeah it sounds more like he's trying to get the word out there in the hopes that the news will latch onto him and give him a moment on camera to explain himself. He hopes that in doing so he's going to reach somebody out there who will be willing to give him a shot.

I mean after all William Hung not only got a record contact and movie deals in Hong Kong after failing his audition but others managed to get their 15 minutes of fame as well after being insulted by Simon Cowell. And if they can do it, why can't Pipsqueak?
I hate to be a clueless faggot but do we know to what extent he was discriminated against? Like did he fail the audition, or just not even get called to the audition at all?

Would have loved to see him on the cutting room floor. Russell's could have been the next William Hung audition, just with less talent and charisma (somehow). Very sad that Simon Cowell doesn't fuck with AGT.

"You can't sing, you can't dance, you can barely even talk. Whoever this Yovanna cunt is should hire hitmen to paralyze your other hole. What else do you want me to say."

1623456992474.png

Bridgeburner

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I've always wondered what the total might be for his spending. I can't remember where he said it, but years ago he said he had already spent 14k at the brothels. It may have been in his brothel book pamphlet. Someone with a better memory can correct me on that.

And since then he has made many more hooker expeditions. I think between his sex fund, lawsuit fees, and music money he's gotta have spent close to 50k. I would love to see the total spending on everything.

No, I didn't count his brothel spendings there, because he doesn't consider it wasted. I just meant the money he was swindled out of or spent on something and gotten literally nothing in return (Ariana backstage pass, Yovana video etc).

Of course, who in their right mind would think that spending $20,000 on dodgy brothels could ever result in getting your money's worth, but...

The Great Citracett

It is the nineties, and there is time for autism.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate to be a clueless faggot but do we know to what extent he was discriminated against? Like did he fail the audition, or just not even get called to the audition at all?

Would have loved to see him on the cutting room floor. Russell's could have been the next William Hung audition, just with less talent and charisma (somehow). Very sad that Simon Cowell doesn't fuck with AGT.

"You can't sing, you can't dance, you can barely even talk. Whoever this Yovanna cunt is should hire hitmen to paralyze your other hole. What else do you want me to say."

View attachment 2253873
They were video auditions. He just threw together that video we saw the short clip from and emailed it to them. I imagine he either got a form letter or just no response at all.

All we can hope is that he uploads it to youtube as "evidence of discrimination" like he did with his PowerPoint audition.

Speaking of which, I looked for it yesterday and he took it off youtube. Sure hope someone has it archived somewhere.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
No, I didn't count his brothel spendings there, because he doesn't consider it wasted. I just meant the money he was swindled out of or spent on something and gotten literally nothing in return (Ariana backstage pass, Yovana video etc).

Of course, who in their right mind would think that spending $20,000 on dodgy brothels could ever result in getting your money's worth, but...
Well assuming he wasn't a total creep and a nutjob, and just disabled - I couldn't totally blame him for visiting a brothel on occasion if he was otherwise unable to get a partner. But even then, he basically makes it his entire life priority (outside of his lolsuits) and even bragged about being "proud of his lifestyle".

The Great Citracett

It is the nineties, and there is time for autism.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well assuming he wasn't a total creep and a nutjob, and just disabled - I couldn't totally blame him for visiting a brothel on occasion if he was otherwise unable to get a partner. But even then, he basically makes it his entire life priority (outside of his lolsuits) and even bragged about being "proud of his lifestyle".
I'm surprised he hasn't been whining about pride month again.

Last time he was all upset because gay pride "diminishes his sexual pride" because paying hookers isn't legal, and apparently that's his orientation?

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he hasn't been whining about pride month again.

Last time he was all upset because gay pride "takes away from his sexual pride" because paying hookers isn't legal, and apparently that's his orientation.
I cannot fathom why he thinks hiring hookers is something to brag about. I don't see anything wrong with it as long she's doing it of her own free will, but it's not something that will make people envy you.

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
I cannot fathom why he thinks hiring hookers is something to brag about. I don't see anything wrong with it as long she's doing it of her own free will, but it's not something that will make people envy you.
In a society where it was universally legal, the ability to hire a high class hooker would be enviable, as it'd be a sign of wealth. However in limp jaws case it's a sign of how he can't get laid otherwise.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In a society where it was universally legal, the ability to hire a high class hooker would be enviable, as it'd be a sign of wealth. However in limp jaws case it's a sign of how he can't get laid otherwise.
I bet he doesn't even know that the really attractive hookers (the 9s and 10s he lusts after) don't work at a brothel, they're independent. And he will never ever be able to afford one.