Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Hollywood Hitler

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Found this while looking for his demo reel. Don't think we've seen it, having zero views on Vimeo. Don't think he ever actually made the GoFundMe, either. Has he ever been denied forma pauperis before?

Context: Lyon County was voting to nix their brothel ordinance/control his destiny and penis.

View attachment 2279151
-The music is fucking great.
-"I'm such a loser that I can't even get a pity fuck."
-"the Trolls are mean to me!"
- "Do you really want to live and raise your family where brothels are outlawed?"

Cousin_Larry

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who is seriously pissed off with this guy is a lightweight who never experienced @cantremembernothing.

Actors also have to learn to take direction. Picture him taking criticism from a director. Especially a female director. Actors also aren’t supposed to be a sex pest to any of the females on the set.
You guys are such bigots. Ugh. Plights.
The saddest thing about his video is how he frames it as getting "intimacy" and "affection" from a whore. I mean nothing against women who work in the sex trade but to them it's a business transaction. They will play the loving, caring girlfriend so long as you've paid them for this. And it might become a regular thing if you keep going back there but when it's all done she goes home and doesn't think of you. Unless you were really creepy and she has to have a drink to calm her nerves down.

If Pipsqueak admitted he was doing this to have sex and understood that it was just that there would be no problem. But he needs to do it like his very life depends on it. Yeah sex is great but you know what? It shouldn't be your only reason to live.
My favorite part is "as a paralegal." Um what does your glorified secretary position that you couldn't even keep have to do with your desperation? He just never fails to amuse.

mark the mint man

uwu
kiwifarms.net
Found this while looking for his demo reel. Don't think we've seen it, having zero views on Vimeo. Don't think he ever actually made the GoFundMe, either. Has he ever been denied forma pauperis before?

Context: Lyon County was voting to nix their brothel ordinance/control his destiny and penis.

View attachment 2279151
"This will affect everyone", he says, as if he was talking about issues like health care or education and not fucking legal prostitution :story:

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2279151
A few of the many things I love about this:

1. The sad music that sounds like something that would play as you hold your wife, who is dying after a long battle with cancer, and reflect on your many years together.

2. The "TRIAL - SAMPLE IMAGE" watermarks stamped all over everything.

3. The awkward pacing of the text. "I don't think voting away rights is OK" ... [vectorstock_ballot_clipart.jpg] ... "A group of people want to insert their" ... "Morals on others." ... [ChristiansAreBad.jpg]

4. The fact that Russell doesn't crop any of his screencaps, so everything, including the legal notice, comes with "Verizon 3:45 PM 36% battery" stamped at the top.

5. The typically mangled attempt to pretend that this is about an issue of universal significance. "This will affect everyone in society. P.S. - Don't pay attention to the trolls! Ignore all Google results!"

6. The final image of Dennis Hof with Russell, with the soppy piano and strings playing over it as if Russell and Hof were lifelong soulmates or something.

Last edited:

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even if he did know, they charge far, far more than he can ever dream of afford, and if he did try to hire one and play the disability card, women like that usually have their own security who would show Russ the door. Painfully, if need be.
He'd probably fuck up and just assume any woman there is a whore and start offering to pay for a non-prostitute. If he's really unlucky it will be some gangster's girlfriend and he'll get his ass kicked at best.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
>ANIMOTO TRIAL watermark on video
>VectorStock watermark on picture

incredible

Hey, BIGOT, that is a butternut TRADEMARK.

He does this in every video he shits out, from the Farrah (I like you for your personality--not your boobs) Abram to Fiverr Jesus verily beseeching unto you to listen to I Don't Get You...now on Spotifyyyyy!

Very professional.

Hollywood Hitler

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, BIGOT, that is a butternut TRADEMARK.

He does this in every video he shits out, from the Farrah (I like you for your personality--not your boobs) Abram to Fiverr Jesus verily beseeching unto you to listen to I Don't Get You...now on Spotifyyyyy!

Very professional.
Oh god, the Farrah Abrams video is great!
If someone could re-post that vid, it will be much appreciated.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They may offer pickup services for certain customers, but I doubt Russ rates.
They'll pick up any customer who calls them from a decent Vegas hotel (or the airport), take them to the brothel, then take them back when they're done at no charge. They don't care who you are or how much you ultimately spend (as long as you actually engage in "business" when you arrive). The only constraint is they'll only pick you up from a Vegas hotel or McCarran International Airport. They're not going to roll into some random neighborhood to pick up some shmuck from an apartment complex or even a well-appointed house (those clients can afford their own limo rides). They're also not going to visit a shitty Motel 6 to pick someone up, either.

Presumably you're expected to tip the driver, and you're most certainly expected to actually engage the services of a prostitute while you're at the brothel. Strictly speaking you probably don't have to do either one, but it's always a dick move to stiff your driver (especially since you're relying on him to drive you back home) and you'd have to be a fucking idiot to scam a free ride from a brothel without spending money when you get there. You need them to drive you back home, after all. I'd honestly expect them to just throw you out and tell you to walk, and Pahrump's not a place you'd want to be stranded without a ride.

I'm pretty sure they also do some kind of verification and undoubtedly check for your name on their blacklist before they send the car for you.

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
A few of the many things I love about this:

1. The sad music that sounds like something that would play as you hold your wife, who is dying after a long battle with cancer, and reflect on your many years together.

2. The "TRIAL - SAMPLE IMAGE" watermarks stamped all over everything.

3. The awkward pacing of the text. "I don't think voting away rights is OK" ... [vectorstock_ballot_clipart.jpg] ... "A group of people want to insert their" ... "Morals on others." ... [ChristiansAreBad.jpg]

4. The fact that Russell doesn't crop any of his screencaps, so everything, including the legal notice, comes with "Verizon 3:45 PM 36% battery" stamped at the top.

5. The typically mangled attempt to pretend that this is about an issue of universal significance. "This will effect everyone in society. P.S. - Don't pay attention to the trolls! Ignore all Google results!"

6. The final image of Dennis Hof with Russell, with the soppy piano and strings playing over it as if Russell and Hof were lifelong soulmates or something.

You captured all my concerns. The line breaks were my primary issue as he undercuts his own position by having these awkward breaks rather than place pauses in more evocative locations.

I also love the continuing grammatical fuckups. Inserting morals on others makes no fucking sense. There are only about a thousand better ways to state the idea but Russ uses the one involving insertion, because Russ.

Also, to say, “I have a disability, and thus dating is hard…” yeah, I call bullshit. While dating may be harder for some people due to disabilities, we all realize that Russell fails with women due to the disability that is his terrible personality and hygiene. He’s never been successful with women on dating sites or tinder where he can hide his face. He claims that women on dating sites won’t give him a chance due to his disability but every time he shares a screenshot, it’s clear that the person was not that interested and that his utter narcissism has turned them off and he then pulls the disability card.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part is "as a paralegal." Um what does your glorified secretary position that you couldn't even keep have to do with your desperation? He just never fails to amuse.
From his actions in the past, I think he believes that a paralegal is basically a lawyer. He named some Nevada hooker as a co-plantiff in his brothel suit in Utah, but the judge dropped her from because A) she didn't want to be involved, and B) Russ isn't a lawyer, he can't represent anyone except himself.

Cousin_Larry

kiwifarms.net
From his actions in the past, I think he believes that a paralegal is basically a lawyer. He named some Nevada hooker as a co-plantiff in his brothel suit in Utah, but the judge dropped her from because A) she didn't want to be involved, and B) Russ isn't a lawyer, he can't represent anyone except himself.
You are 100% correct, he does think that. I just thought it funny that he dropped that as if it were something intimidating.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2279151
Oh. My. Fucking. God. This is gold. Most of the failings of the video have been brought up already but I love how this whole thing is meant to be an emotionally charged plea like you're begging for money to buy life-saving medication but it's about goddamn brothels, specifically giving him money so he can fight brothel bans in court.

Every single element of this video is Russell in his purest form. He's just so pathetically incompetent at EVERYTHING. Like the images, which add nothing to the overall message and break up the flow of an already poorly structured video, and the incomplete sentences that you have to read in chunks with a capital letter at the start of each and at least one spelling error. How is it even possible to be this bad at everything? It reminds me of how he openly admits he cheaped out on hiring Songcat to make I Get You (even though he loved it at first) and claims over and over that he only picked them because they were cheap and although it's not good, it's good enough for what he's trying to do and he thinks it's better than anything anyone else does simply because it "shows effort," when he also goes out of his way to avoid putting in any effort.
The saddest thing about his video is how he frames it as getting "intimacy" and "affection" from a whore. I mean nothing against women who work in the sex trade but to them it's a business transaction. They will play the loving, caring girlfriend so long as you've paid them for this. And it might become a regular thing if you keep going back there but when it's all done she goes home and doesn't think of you. Unless you were really creepy and she has to have a drink to calm her nerves down.

If Pipsqueak admitted he was doing this to have sex and understood that it was just that there would be no problem. But he needs to do it like his very life depends on it. Yeah sex is great but you know what? It shouldn't be your only reason to live.
I don't think Russell's narcissism-riddled pea brain is even capable of comprehending the difference between sex and love. Russell has made it clear he thinks the sex workers will fall in love with him when they're done being wooed, but I also think he really can't tell the difference between prostitution and real relationships. He probably thinks all relationships are just "man pays for things, woman gives sex."

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
Oh. My. Fucking. God. This is gold. Most of the failings of the video have been brought up already but I love how this whole thing is meant to be an emotionally charged plea like you're begging for money to buy life-saving medication but it's about goddamn brothels, specifically giving him money so he can fight brothel bans in court.
And text videos like these are such an over-played and out of date tactic as well. Like discount versions of those cringy videos of people holding messages on signs that they would slowly reveal while crying and playing sappy music. He couldn't even be bothered to do one of THOSE.

How is it even possible to be this bad at everything?
Dunno. Ask @StraightShooter2

He probably thinks all relationships are just "man pays for things, woman gives sex."
This is *absolutely* what he thinks. Either paying with money or "fruits" like his tard compositions.

JustSomeChickNamedJaz

kiwifarms.net
How do you Insert your Morals onto someone? I need to know because….reasons.

The word is impose, Greer. They want to impose their morals onto others. You can’t insert something onto something, it has to be into something.

I also love how he’s trying to suggest this affects everyone. What about married couples that are faithful? Straight women or gay men who aren’t interested in the girls anyway? People that just….prefer to find someone that’ll agree to have sex just because they want to? Closing the brothel affects none of these folks and I’m sure there are plenty of them in the area. Nice try, Russ ol’ buddy.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, the Farrah Abrams video is great!
If someone could re-post that vid, it will be much appreciated.

Yeah, the only place I ever saw it was Encyclopedia Dramatica. It was very briefly on Youtube back around 2016. I tried to find it, but AFAIK it's gone along with that video of the camera pointed at the TV set in his shitshack where he was rocking back and forth and sobbing like the stalker he was born to be.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did no one catch the typo of "waiting" instead of "waiving"?
Saw it but didn't think it was worth mentioning. Shitty editing and non-existent spell checking is absolutely bog-standard Russhole from day one. Reosect for chocolate and all.

What I think is great is how everyone who watched this shitshow locked in on the free trial software used to create the video and half the pictures in the damn thing.

Slurpy is trying to project the aura that he is a mentally competent and successful individual despite his crippling disability preventing him from EVER getting laid without paying for it, and he is asking for money to put towards the cause.......except he looks like he dosen't give a shit from the non-editing and that he dosen't have two pennies to rub together because he dosen't have enough money or professionalism to buy a goddam $30 video editing software suite.

Just amazing how it makes him look like just another scammer waiting to take the donations and run to the Bunny Ranch with them and he dosen't see it AT ALL.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's slightly more competent than other cows in that while he doesn't realize nobody wants to hear about him whoring around with hookers, he at least knows his job is something not to overshare about.
Is that really the case, or is he so deep into lalaland that it doesn't occur to him that work is a thing people talk about? He has no friends to talk to about their workdays, and he reserves social media for his grandiose schemes activism, and news of his impending greatness.

He posts what he thinks about, and I'm willing to bet he spends his workday dreaming of his big break to the point where he consciously avoids any sort of reflection on his current employment. Temporarily embarrassed millionaire and all...

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
>ANIMOTO TRIAL watermark on video
>VectorStock watermark on picture

incredible
Leave it to Russ to do things as cheap as possible, to solicit money from people after explaining he wants to blow money on whores legally.

At least junkies on the side of the road pretend they are using your spare change for food and not dope and booze. Russ is dumber than a crackhead.