Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Pip Squeak

I feel stupid
kiwifarms.net
I cannot imagine how his parents deal with him at all. I was always a pretty liberal parent and so have kids who share a lot with me, but there are limits. Like, I was fine with boyfriends and girlfriends staying over but I didn’t need to hear the next morning what they’d been up to and when they’re planning their next shag session.

I can’t put myself in the shoes of a parent who logs onto Facebook and sees all the details of their son’s latest prozzie visit and plans for the next one. I don’t care how fucking liberal you are, nobody needs to hear that.

And time together? He can’t talk about anything else. I mean, next time I meet one of my sons for lunch I know damn well that we’ll be talking about anything but his fucking sex life. I’d just rather not, you know? Russ would be telling his parents nothing but why he needs prostitutes, how it’s amazing for him, why it should be legalised and how they make him feel loved for the first time ever.

It really is little wonder they seem to have very little contact. I’d bet all the money I don’t have that he literally talks about nothing else. Fun for us freak watchers, not so much for the parents.

Those poor bastards.

Black Lives Matter

ACAB
kiwifarms.net
His parents and upbringing are what fascinate me the most about Russ. He never gave up the beliefs they pushed on him, not really. Mile High Neon will have a nonalcoholic bar! And he talks about being politically conservative on occasion. He's just mad he can't get his dick wet. How can God be real if I don't have a girlfriend? But at the end of the day he's just as Mormon as ever.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His parents and upbringing are what fascinate me the most about Russ. He never gave up the beliefs they pushed on him, not really. Mile High Neon will have a nonalcoholic bar! And he talks about being politically conservative on occasion. He's just mad he can't get his dick wet. How can God be real if I don't have a girlfriend? But at the end of the day he's just as Mormon as ever.
He doesn't subscribe to Mormonism; if he did, he wouldn't dream of seeing whores. He sees its trappings as a way to impress people. He left the church because it didn't give him what he felt it owed him (a hot wife). Russ was never a true believer.

Black Lives Matter

ACAB
kiwifarms.net
I'm not trying to say he's necessarily still Mormon, I apologize for not being clear.

People leave the faiths for all sorts of reasons. Some good, some bad. Russ's reasons are obv. bad reasons, but all the religious upbringing baggage is still there. He still doesn't drink alcohol or coffee, but he can see prostitutes and he can put a dollar in the slot machines.

He has one and only one issue with the Mormon church, and it's as you said: it didn't give him a hot wife, so he left. He didn't leave because he thought Joseph Smith was full of shit, he didn't leave because he disagreed with the church's views on him giving handjobs to dudes - in fact he seems embarrassed by the fact he would hire rentboys. None of that shit matters, it's because he wants to get his fuck on with a 10 hot woman who will kiss him in a way that helps with his disability.

Drowningman

Come & Knock On My Door
kiwifarms.net
Everything he does is as cheap as he can get. From his first book art to the Yo Yovanna video and its opening about the "important message " to this just shows how cheap it is.On a Rekietalaw stream reading his "masterpiece" he says he was working a 3rd job to help finance his brothel trips. If he talks about his new PAC at whatever place he works at,he might be looking for another job.
Russell Greer the man whos claim to fame is being a failure.

360NoTrope

Ho/Hum
kiwifarms.net
the infamous 'i'm a manlet!' pic next to fucking Hof, the least sympathetic whoremaster in Nevada. :story:

Pip-and-Pop.jpg

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Um he has a degree and worked in an office, bigot. Can you honestly claim to do the same? Russ is def. better than me, I can't honestly claim to hold a two-year degree from an unaccredited school.
Russ's college, as shitty as the quality of the instruction was, was in fact accredited. Lots of shitty schools manage to just squeak by and get accredited. His classmate who posts here says she had to learn a lot of shit they should have taught in school on the job, but unlike Russell, she knew she didn't know everything so she learned, and went on to be quite successful in her field. Russ of course thought he knew everything so refused to learn anything and here we are. I think one of the more infuriating things about ol' Stalky McStalkerson is that he thinks all college degrees are equal. To him, there's no difference between his shitty little degree from a bottom-rate business college, and someone who has a JD from Harvard Law.

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
To him, there's no difference between his shitty little degree from a bottom-rate business college, and someone who has a JD from Harvard Law.
I'll find the screencap later, but I remember he once claimed to be "pretty much the best" lawyer in a post about one of his lawsuits. This was after he had already been dealt a few losses in court. It would be interesting to experience that level of delusion for maybe a day.

Edit: Found it

FE9CEEA5-E1EA-4CB8-9AF4-982621520426.jpeg

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll find the screencap later, but I remember he once claimed to be "pretty much the best" lawyer in a post about one of his lawsuits. This was after he had already been dealt a few losses in court. It would be interesting to experience that level of delusion for maybe a day.

View attachment 2282173
Good lord, if we could harness his unwarranted sense of self-importance, we could power Los Angeles for a year. He was SO convinced he was going to bankrupt Taylor Swift and be famous. Then he couldn't even serve her. That was great.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2282173
I mean, anyone can do anything a lawyer can, except for a few select things. Like practice law.

But sure, if my time at Kiwi Farms has taught me anything, it's that any yokel with a word processor (and sometimes not even that) can type up a document and send it in to the court to be taken as seriously as its contents warrant. More seriously than that, even. They don't even have to pay for the privilege.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He actually looks more proportionate as a midget.
He looks like he could qualify for the Lollipop Guild.
I mean, anyone can do anything a lawyer can, except for a few select things. Like practice law.

But sure, if my time at Kiwi Farms has taught me anything, it's that any yokel with a word processor (and sometimes not even that) can type up a document and send it in to the court to be taken as seriously as its contents warrant. More seriously than that, even. They don't even have to pay for the privilege.
Clarence Gideon, the plaintiff in Gideon v. Wainwright, the case establishing that criminal defendants are entitled to counsel if they can't afford it, got to the Supreme Court with a handwritten cert. petition. Of course, once it got there, the case was argued by Abe Fortas (later a scandal-ridden Supreme Court Justice appointed by LBJ and later forced to resign), who won a unanimous decision.

It helps actually to have a case. Needless to say "I have a conshtitutional right for Taylor Shwift to shuck me my penish" isn't one.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not trying to say he's necessarily still Mormon, I apologize for not being clear.

People leave the faiths for all sorts of reasons. Some good, some bad. Russ's reasons are obv. bad reasons, but all the religious upbringing baggage is still there. He still doesn't drink alcohol or coffee, but he can see prostitutes and he can put a dollar in the slot machines.

He has one and only one issue with the Mormon church, and it's as you said: it didn't give him a hot wife, so he left. He didn't leave because he thought Joseph Smith was full of shit, he didn't leave because he disagreed with the church's views on him giving handjobs to dudes - in fact he seems embarrassed by the fact he would hire rentboys. None of that shit matters, it's because he wants to get his fuck on with a 10 hot woman who will kiss him in a way that helps with his disability.
He still carries a lot of Mormonism with him as he's totally against alcohol but is totally fine with hot drinks so long as they're loaded with sugar and flavorings.

The point being that Pipsqueak is a cafeteria Mormon. Like cafeteria Christian but with magic underwear. He thinks alcohol is bad and thinks himself superior to those that drink, but is fine with drinking coffee flavored drinks because everybody on TV and in movies always drink coffee. His entire idea of self is a patchwork of 80's teen movies, Mormonism and whatever fractured thoughts and ideas he's managed to cobble together in his gourd head.

But had the LDS church given him a hot wife like he was supposed to have so he could get his freak on like he wanted, he'd still be Mormon to this day.

Meredith Swift

Simping for Skordas
kiwifarms.net
He absolutely drinks coffee from Starbucks and Circle K. He drinks mochas which are chocolate flavored cappuccinos. Depending on what size he gets, there are likely two or three shots of espresso in them.
I've never seen him drink a coffee drink that doesn't have a 2:1 sugar:coffee ratio. The fact that it's caffeinated makes him feel like a big boy but his palate can't handle anything that doesn't taste like it should be served at a kids' birthday party