Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
(Sorry if this has been posted before but I'm just overwhelmed at the sheer volume of russtardation)

What would even happen if Russ ended up with a spectacular doting beautiful dream girl? Emotionally I mean, not just "he'd slobber on her and drive her away." Because I get the sense that, after a honeymoon period, he'd be miserable and unhappy. Because that's just who he is. In some fantasy scenario that will never happen, even if she checked every box and was enthralled him, I think he'd constantly find fault with her and get bored and dump her.

Just like Russ doesn't realize that his disability isn't the source of all his problems, he doesn't realize that having the great love of his life isn't the solution either.

Well, for one thing, Russell would cheat on her. Early and often. Any confrontations would be explosive (on his end). Butternut is so fucking thirsty, he sees one set of bobs and vagene, and he pretty much needs to see all of them.

And homelife/domestic chores and bill paying: Please look up the Laramie Busby thread here--or find his dumb ass on Youtube. Nothing more needs to be said.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, for one thing, Russell would cheat on her. Early and often. Any confrontations would be explosive (on his end). Butternut is so fucking thirsty, he sees one set of bobs and vagene, and he pretty much needs to see all of them.

And homelife/domestic chores and bill paying: Please look up the Laramie Busby thread here--or find his dumb ass on Youtube. Nothing more needs to be said.
He would expect his wife to both support him while he shit out his "music" and to keep house. Russ thinks that once he's discovered, he'll be too busy to deal with mundane things.

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
You are on the nose! And yes, when we learned about it, we had a couple fieldwork assignments related to working directly with an established peer mediator group either in a high school or middle school.

IDK about what you saw/experienced yourself (they had peer mediators in the mid to late 1980's)... But more often than not, the students selected for peer mediators were: The jocks. The cheerleaders. The Poms. The popular kids.
One name for the peer mediator group was Natural Helpers. The EXACT people you do NOT want having (or archiving) your lolcow shit would be reading these slips of paper. They can be about anything: "Oh, noes! I got mah period and it went through mah shorts!" "This girl in second hour called me a slut and wants to beat my ass!" SPOILER: That girl was probably BFF's with the cheer captain reading the complaint.

And yes, Russell would've loved that shit. Hell, Russell would likely have made up roughly 41% of the trade during his four years of being the Evanston High creeping chaos. But I'm pretty sure if Wyoming schools did use peer mediators, Russell would be too stooopid to know any of this. Then wonder why later when everyone gives him an even wider berth during passing periods.

EDIT: TL;DR: Peer Mediators is the pre-internet, live action Kiwi Farms, archive.md, and Wayback Machine. Anyone with braincells really shouldn't use it when they have "issues."
Yep. It was basically exactly that. Exactly the wrong people, with power and dirt at their disposal. I know a bunch of them got into shit over it and had to be replaced when I was in high school. I know that for certain, because I was a Dean's assistant when it happened (which meant I was privy to a shitload of dirt, too), and they wanted me to be one, and I wasn't about to be any part of it.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
He would expect his wife to both support him while he shit out his "music" and to keep house. Russ thinks that once he's discovered, he'll be too busy to deal with mundane things.

The Busboy has a LOT of similarities which is kind of funny because I thought I saw someone over on his thread asking him what he thinks about the Greasy Gourd.

No that was a typo, I meant to say making love 3 or 4 times every DAY.

Post a photo of yourself, it's all about proportion and a pretty face means a lot too.

I don't know man, if he's so disfigured looking that he can't even get employment due to it he may just be shit out of luck. You have to have some amount of sexual attraction. Not too many women on this planet are just going to give themselves to a man they have zero physical/sexual attraction too, even if he is the embodiement of Ghandi/Mother Teresa/Eienstein all wrapped into one. Maybe move to Austin and get one of those Liberal hippie chicks, they seem to be a little more forgiving in how a man looks than Republicans are. But even that probably wouldn't be long lasting. Besides, most women on this planet don't care about expressions of sentiment/love, they only care about how good looking/built you are, how much money you have and your social status. So, he's looking for a needle in a haystack.

Out of curiosity, if that fucker is even real, after looking at his photo, he needs to start by getting contacts, letting his grow just a little longer and getting a proper styled haircut and beard trim, by some better clothes, learn to dress with some kind of style, and start exercising a bit or at least wear a leather jacket or something to give him a more masculine shape. If he can't smile more normal then maybe don't smile, at least not in photos. He needs a lot of work.

Also, I just quickly skimmed through the first couple paragraphs on the link you posted, the motherfucker needs to get the fuck off the internet, he prolly lives in a little room with his computer 24/7, not gonna meet any women like that. Also based on the paragraph or two i skimmed through, the dude is mentally ill and a fucking loser. There really isn't any hope for him. I'm a pretty eccentric person myself, but that fucker is just too weird, at least I'm a fucking Artist, that creep hasn't even got anything to back it up with, no rhyme or reason to him other than basement dwelling social misfit that lives in a virtual reality he created online, he's living vicariously in a self created matrix while in reality he his wasting his life away beyond the point of return. He's a fucking beta personality, people like that are losers and they disgust me, I have no sympathy for shit like that. If the dude spent has much time in the gym lifting weights as he does on the internet posting nonsense he'd be ripped and women would at least want to have sex with him, but he's a loser. Looks like a nerd/geek. Maybe if he spend all that time learning to code for a living he'd have a computer job making 100K a year and then he'd also get to bang hot women, but nope, he can't even do that. There is no hope for the dude. His only hope in life is to find a girl as ugly and restarted as he is. And even that is iffy.

Hilarious. Let's compare similarities:

* Court sagas
* Hooker sagas complete with self-own stories that should never be shared around in mixed company
* Silly Girl = TaylorErikaJavaiDanicaFarrahAraianna
* Shitbox apartments with shitbox aesthetics
* "Songwriter" "Screenplay extrordinaire."
* Kissing (in a way that helps with their dishabooity)
* Lack of Hygiene
* Cookie Crisp = Malt O Meal
* Starfucker namedropping apropos of nothing
* Attraction sign/advertisement
* Jail
* Deadass thinks he looks good

That's just a few similarities.

Pee Cola

Very good cola
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Flocks of women inquiring" but literally can't get laid in a whorehouse. Never change, Russ.
A flock of women once saw Pipsqueak. They ran, they ran so far away.

Meanwhile, this tweet is worthy of Pipsqueak himself.

pipsqueak proz.PNG

Kumquat

Father of 20,000 eggs
kiwifarms.net
(Sorry if this has been posted before but I'm just overwhelmed at the sheer volume of russtardation)

What would even happen if Russ ended up with a spectacular doting beautiful dream girl? Emotionally I mean, not just "he'd slobber on her and drive her away." Because I get the sense that, after a honeymoon period, he'd be miserable and unhappy. Because that's just who he is. In a fantasy scenario where she checked every box and was enthralled with him, I think he'd constantly find fault with her and get bored and dump her.

Just like Russ doesn't realize that his disability isn't the source of all his problems, he doesn't realize that having the great love of his life isn't the solution either.
If she was still loving and loyal even with how horrible he is, I imagine it'd be a scenario similar to Harley Quinn and the Joker: a woman desperately wanting the love and admiration of her man but never getting it because her man is such a horrible excuse for a human being he has no concept of empathy or love for others.

It would be a very sad state of affairs. As Constellationzero said earlier, Russell would cheat on her at the first opportunity, but in true narcissistic fashion, would make up some ridiculous excuse as to why that's totally okay for him to do. Also like a narcissist, he'd absolutely hold her to a different set of standards and expect her to do everything for him while he went on to pursue whatever impossible dream he has on any given day. He would do nothing, because why should he? We already know he views women as objects; he's so full of himself that any potential wife he'd get he would expect to just suck him his penis whenever he wanted. Even with that, he'd be unhappy, because he lacks the ability to actually relate to people in any way.

As sad as it is to imagine, it's unlikely to ever happen, thankfully. Even if the perfect 10/10 woman who was psychologically damaged enough to cling to Pipsqueak existed, we can rest assured that Russ, in all of his glory, would find a way to fuck even that up.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah because you know for a fact that if he did find himself a 9 or 10 that actually loved him and would be willing to put up with him that if another attractive woman came along and showed some interest in him, he'd be all over her. After all, isn't that what true studs do? Meanwhile he should be on his knees, often, thanking her for actually putting up with him.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
LOL at him tagging Lady Gaga and what appears to be a needle "exchange" (scarequotes because junkies tend to just leave the needles wherever they nod off instead of bringing them back). And #pride of course, because Russ thinks fucking hookers is a sexual orientation. Though I'm starting to get the feeling that this is more an exercise for Russ to pump up his ego rather than an honest attempt at any political reform.

Unflushable Turd

this piece of crap doesn't learn, does she?!
kiwifarms.net
What would even happen if Russ ended up with a spectacular doting beautiful dream girl? Emotionally I mean, not just "he'd slobber on her and drive her away." Because I get the sense that, after a honeymoon period, he'd be miserable and unhappy. Because that's just who he is. In a fantasy scenario where she checked every box and was enthralled with him, I think he'd constantly find fault with her and get bored and dump her.

Russ is like a yappy dog chasing after a car. It's not in the dog's nature to stop and think about why its chasing after the car, or what's gonna happen if he actually "catches" the car. It's all about the journey of pursuing something he can't have, because it's instinctual and/or scratches some psychological itch.

So, much like a dog finally catching up to a car, I think Russ would just get very... confused. He might yap for a little while. And then run back to safety.

Like others have said, he'd find something wrong with her. I'm not convinced that Russ is capable of cheating (finding TWO women in the world who are willing to sex him?? not possible) but he'd do something cowardly like ghost her, or break up with her publicly via facebook status update.

He's not capable of forming close emotional bonds with anyone, so any "relationship" would never progress past the very beginning stages of dating. Russ going on 3 dates with the same woman would be a miracle.

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
He did an ig post about his PAC and you all were right.The hastags are about sex workers rights and women and his disabled right one.
We already knew this. He gave detailed information about his PAC a week or two ago. How did you miss that?

You created a whole PAC all by yourself widdle Wussel?? What a bigg boy!! What an accomplishment! Did you make poo poo in the toilet all by yourself today too?

Love how he's trying to make it sound like he was appointed to this position rather than just creating it himself. Always exaggerating every one of his "efforts" to try and make himself seem more important.

The Great Citracett

It is the nineties, and there is time for autism.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ is like a yappy dog chasing after a car. It's not in the dog's nature to stop and think about why its chasing after the car, or what's gonna happen if he actually "catches" the car. It's all about the journey of pursuing something he can't have, because it's instinctual and/or scratches some psychological itch.

So, much like a dog finally catching up to a car, I think Russ would just get very... confused. He might yap for a little while. And then run back to safety.

Like others have said, he'd find something wrong with her. I'm not convinced that Russ is capable of cheating (finding TWO women in the world who are willing to sex him?? not possible) but he'd do something cowardly like ghost her, or break up with her publicly via facebook status update.

He's not capable of forming close emotional bonds with anyone, so any "relationship" would never progress past the very beginning stages of dating. Russ going on 3 dates with the same woman would be a miracle.
His cheating wouldn't be the typical kind. He'd just continue to pay hookers and visit brothels.

Probably even more since he seemed to think he'd have access to all Taylor's money and resources. I'm sure that would apply to his ideal dream girl as well.

Not only would he continue to pay hookers, he'd be doing it on her dime.

Easy Peasy

"You naughty girl..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The brothel industry is barely tolerated in nevada. If hes trying to bring it to clark county, hes up against a hilarious losing battle from the city, the county, the state, the legit and shady people that own the strip clubs, and off the books, the pimps that run the girls on fremont and the hotel lobbies.

Sex work , aka human trafficking, in vegas is already an industry and if he aims to shine a light on his greasy facade, this is going to be fucking hilarious

Unflushable Turd

this piece of crap doesn't learn, does she?!
kiwifarms.net
His cheating wouldn't be the typical kind. He'd just continue to pay hookers and visit brothels.

Probably even more since he seemed to think he'd have access to all Taylor's money and resources. I'm sure that would apply to his ideal dream girl as well.

Not only would he continue to pay hookers, he'd be doing it on her dime.

Russ's dream girl would certainly need to have very low self esteem, or just generally be okay with polygamy.

Does Russ condone cheating/polygamy? Apologies if this has already been hashed out. I know he likes to cherry pick which aspects of Mormonism he likes to follow (i.e. hookers yes, alcohol no) but I wonder where he draws the line. His moral compass is so haywire.

Maybe this is where the typical misogyny comes in... i.e. it's ok for men to have multiple lovers, but not women. The woman's purpose is to stay devoted no matter what, and support her man wholeheartedly in all his endeavors (including getting him his penis sucked by hookers)

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL at him tagging Lady Gaga and what appears to be a needle "exchange" (scarequotes because junkies tend to just leave the needles wherever they nod off instead of bringing them back). And #pride of course, because Russ thinks fucking hookers is a sexual orientation. Though I'm starting to get the feeling that this is more an exercise for Russ to pump up his ego rather than an honest attempt at any political reform.
Why the fuck did he tag Lady Gaga? Has she spoken in favor of legalizing prostitution? Is he just flailing about like he usually does?
The brothel industry is barely tolerated in nevada. If hes trying to bring it to clark county, hes up against a hilarious losing battle from the city, the county, the state, the legit and shady people that own the strip clubs, and off the books, the pimps that run the girls on fremont and the hotel lobbies.

Sex work , aka human trafficking, in vegas is already an industry and if he aims to shine a light on his greasy facade, this is going to be fucking hilarious
Remember he can't grasp that other people don't think the same as him. He doesn't understand that most people don't think about prostitution at all, let alone as much as he does. I suspect if he manages to go anywhere with his petition, he'll fail when he can't get people to gather signatures for him. If he somehow can get people working for him, it will fail at the poles. Most people in favor of decriminalizing/legalizing prostitution don't like the brothel model. They're in favor of letting sex workers organize themselves for maximum safety and freedom. Russ wouldn't like that at all, because there'd be no one he could complain to to force a hooker to service him against her will.

Cousin_Larry

kiwifarms.net

Does Russ even want an actual relationship? All he ever posts about is banging whores and how dating is hard for him because he's disabled, but he also thinks he's dating the prostitutes he pays, so he clearly doesn't understand that whole dynamic. In all of his complaining, I don't think I've ever seen him talk about how he's lonely, wishes he had companionship, etc.

Last edited: