Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
From his website: "Even with legal brothels, it is not legal for a working lady to discuss prices outside of the brothel, thus creating awkward situations when a customer shows up to meet a prearranged date, just to discover he doesn't have enough money for what the sex worker is asking for."

So this scheme is a direct response to how he gets charged the asshole tax every time he goes to the brothels :story:

The Great Citracett

It is the nineties, and there is time for autism.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When you click the donation link:

Screenshot_20210624-225822_Brave.jpg

Looks like I won't be donating my brothel tokens after all.

Ihatechildren

kiwifarms.net
From his website: "Even with legal brothels, it is not legal for a working lady to discuss prices outside of the brothel, thus creating awkward situations when a customer shows up to meet a prearranged date, just to discover he doesn't have enough money for what the sex worker is asking for."

So this scheme is a direct response to how he gets charged the asshole tax every time he goes to the brothels :story:
Russell is the worst kind of blowhard. He likes to brag about going to brothels for expensive sex then always ends up whining about not being able to afford them .

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
A "well deserved appointment" :story: bitch he literally paid for it! He's taking a picture of himself in a Bank of America! He probably just got done forking over money!!

"Can your PAC help move me n' my kid back to nevada on the state's dime?" ...

I'm not versed enough in Rusty lore to know whether these are known trolls, random accounts, or just some autistic friends he carries around. Either way, stupid.

1624591799352.png
https://archive.md/w72y8

"Future worker."

Imagine what kind of country-fried simpleton could possibly want to hitch his (or, ...her) wagon to Rusty's star.

I think I'd rather work for the Future worker, Mr. Poorly Cropped Stock Clipart Model. He manages to come off as less entitled and pathetic despite having nothing written about him. Keep that shit to a paragraph, Rusty.

Last edited:

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A "well deserved appointment" :story: bitch he literally paid for it! He's taking a picture of himself in a Bank of America! He probably just got done forking over money!!

I'm not versed enough in Rusty lore to know whether these are known trolls, random accounts, or just some autistic friends he carries around. Either way, stupid.

View attachment 2292571

"Future worker."

Imagine what kind of country-fried simpleton could possibly want to hitch his (or, ...her) wagon to Rusty's star.
"inability to get a date"
"works out five times a week"
My sides have entered low earth orbit. What does any of this have to do with the PAC's stated goals? How the hell is anyone supposed to take this seriously?

Edited to add: Twitter account here; no tweets yet. He follows a lot of different news and political accounts-
russpactwit - Copy.png

Kim Kardashian.

Never change, Russ.

Last edited:

tyrannosaurus_chex

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2292571

"Future worker."

I would really, really like to know the "Law Firms" and Fortune 500 companies he's worked for. By name and position filled. Of course, you can truthfully claim to work for an F500 company by mopping bathrooms at Walmart.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
"inability to get a date"
"works out five times a week"
My sides have entered low earth orbit. What does any of this have to do with the PAC's stated goals? How the hell is anyone supposed to take this seriously?

Edited to add: Twitter account here; no tweets yet. He follows a lot of different news and political accounts-
View attachment 2292610

Kim Kardashian.

Never change, Russ.

My sides not only achieved escape velocity, they are now somewhere out in the Kuiper belt.

Notice he has NO members, lol. Editorializing along with stating things you should never share around mixed company in some UNO reverse card way of making the public think you're the good guy here.

Also: Decriminalization would be quite the self own. If that happened, even the dirty fleshlight passed around by the gold paint sniffers behind the dumpster at the Circle K would be able to reject his greasy ass. Not that they couldn't anyway with legalizing. The ADA means equal access, not preferential treatment.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My sides not only achieved escape velocity, they are now somewhere out in the Kuiper belt.

Notice he has NO members, lol. Editorializing along with stating things you should never share around mixed company in some UNO reverse card way of making the public think you're the good guy here.

Also: Decriminalization would be quite the self own. If that happened, even the dirty fleshlight passed around by the gold paint sniffers behind the dumpster at the Circle K would be able to reject his greasy ass. Not that they couldn't anyway with legalizing. The ADA means equal access, not preferential treatment.

This whole thing is a glorious dumpster fire. He literally says he's bringing awareness to the plights of sex workers (3rd paragraph.)
russpacplights - Copy.png

So many reasons, which coincidentally line up with what Russ wants out of brothels and whores. Also, lol at prearranged date, "swindling" customers, and customers not having enough money. I think Russell is still bitter about how those whores tricked him.
russpacreasons - Copy.png

Further down, he insists it's not his goal to put brothels out of business:
moarrusspac - Copy.png

I like how he refers to the PAC as "we" and "us." Who else is with you, Russ?

SteveGoatman

Tending my bridge
kiwifarms.net
This whole thing is a glorious dumpster fire. He literally says he's bringing awareness to the plights of sex workers (3rd paragraph.) View attachment 2292633

So many reasons, which coincidentally line up with what Russ wants out of brothels and whores. Also, lol at prearranged date, "swindling" customers, and customers not having enough money. I think Russell is still bitter about how those whores tricked him.
View attachment 2292645

View attachment 2292661
I also love how some pages have text that runs off the screen (that you can't scroll to read) and random pics of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign along with, naturally, what appear to be royalty free stock photos. A+ effort.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Lol at the thought of Russ-hole attempting to lobby state legislators. I'm not sure exactly how Nevada does it, having never worked there, but states require lobbyists to register, which I doubt he's done. He could still show up to the capitol building, but he'd just be the same kind of obnoxious, autistic activist that all legislators and staff instinctively know to ignore as best as they can.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck did he tag Lady Gaga?
Please god, may he have written her a song to explain.

Russ wouldn't like that at all, because there'd be no one he could complain to to force a hooker to service him against her will.
This is the key. No matter what, he's angling to make it illegal for women to say no to him.

This whole thing is a glorious dumpster fire. He literally says he's bringing awareness to the plights of sex workers (3rd paragraph.) View attachment 2292633

View attachment 2292645

View attachment 2292661
So much here. But one thing that jumped out at me was the sentence or two he spared for victims of trafficking. "Don't worry! You'll be as safe as you ever were!" Russ assures them, without going into any detail whatsoever about what precautions will be taken or how Russ's model is inherently safe. Nah, just stick a lampshade on that whole issue. That should shut them up.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2292645

View attachment 2292661

Rosie Palm and her five stubby sisters.

Sluuurrrrp!

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Due to the illegal nature of sex work, all services are paid for "time only" (to avoid incrimination) and so scam artists can use this vagueness to swindle trusting (or intoxicated) customers out of money. This is called "trick-rolling". Criminal law defines this as "larceny".
Jesus, dude. Get over it. You took her to Olive Garden and then could only afford a lap dance after because you're bad at planning.

The brothels are not close to any major city, which is due to state law. For instance, the closest brothel to Las Vegas is an hour and ten minutes away.
That shouldn't be a problem for a stud like you who totally has a car even though Vegas drivers are nuts, amirite fellow car-havers?

The brothels take half of what the worker makes and so the lady charges unusually high amounts and thus brothels become only affordable to the wealthy of society.
Is that what they told you? Cute. No, they wouldn't fuck you for $$$ instead of $$$$ if only it weren't for those fiendish whoremasters.

Even with legal brothels, it is not legal for a working lady to discuss prices outside of the brothel, thus creating awkward situations when a customer shows up to meet a prearranged date, just to discover he doesn't have enough money for what the sex worker is asking for.
Holy shit, get over it.

Support doesn't have to be monetary. If you are an organization or you're a professional, our PAC could use your support. Some support we could use is:

Pro bono legal work.

Public relations

Fundraising
But Russ. You're a paralegal. You can do anything a lawyer can, with a few minor exceptions. You remind us of this all the time.

As for public relations, you already know how to get your music on Spotify. You even got Fiverr Jesus to shout you out. What could a PR flunkie possibly offer that you can't do yourself?

And fundraising? You clearly have that under control, with your fully-functioning website that absolutely doesn't link to a broken PayPal page.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think it's pretty likely Russ got his stupid ass trick rolled or scammed within his first 6 months in Vegas. The idea of him getting anywhere near 114k signatures is hilarious.
I think all the things he was describing were previous events we already know about that he's whined about repeatedly already. I think he'd be chimping even harder if he'd been recently scammed, although it's nearly inevitable it will happen to a sucker like him at some point.

Pip Squeak

I feel stupid
kiwifarms.net
When someone congratulates you
on a mistaken understanding, you correct them don’t you? “Oh, I’m not the manager. I just work there.” - that sort of stuff thing.

Not Pipsqueak. When someone is daft enough to be taken in by the manipulative way he presents his shitty ideas, he keeps quiet. “Congrats on your appointment as exec chairman” *crickets*

He’s not lying, he just got busy and didn’t respond and it’s not his fault if they think he’s been appointed by twelvty million people who think he’s the best at everything ever.

I love the staff page on his lil website so much.
Staff - Me. I am amazing and great and this is about me and me and me. I am god king and this is me. Ain’t I just brilliant?
Actually, nobody is interested in working with me, I have no friends. Please be my friend.

GargoyleGorl

アイデンティティクライシス
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When someone congratulates you
on a mistaken understanding, you correct them don’t you? “Oh, I’m not the manager. I just work there.” - that sort of stuff thing.

Not Pipsqueak. When someone is daft enough to be taken in by the manipulative way he presents his shitty ideas, he keeps quiet. “Congrats on your appointment as exec chairman” *crickets*

He’s not lying, he just got busy and didn’t respond and it’s not his fault if they think he’s been appointed by twelvty million people who think he’s the best at everything ever.

I love the staff page on his lil website so much.
Staff - Me. I am amazing and great and this is about me and me and me. I am god king and this is me. Ain’t I just brilliant?
Actually, nobody is interested in working with me, I have no friends. Please be my friend.
It's kinda fun (and slightly sus) that the people commenting are from demographics Russ has been openly contemptuous of (while still pretending to advocate for). Other disabled men? Back of the bus, sunshine. Single mothers struggling to make ends meet? Well, it's your fault for dating some loser with functional lips rather than letting a nice guy like Russ have first dibs on your (now used and gross) vag.