• ”There's a lot more dicks than I thought there would be.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialrussellgreerinstaSwift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Cryin RN, May 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Russell_Greer
  1. Had no idea bloodyvalentine was her, but I was pretty sure the first two were. Same actual age, actual birthday, actual location posted on the profile. Damn, everyone knows those are for joke answers.

Or was I really was born on 4/20 in the glorious dictatorship of Euroslavia?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett We gonna sperg down to Autistic Avenue

kiwifarms.net
  2. I appreciate the warning, I guess, but still: why?

Edit: I see that was one of the beast's little tidbits. And now I do remember that there was a time when posters were really getting into questions about what sexual positions Russ used. People who are here just for this thread are... weird.

• Agree Agree x 2
    #20262 Blue Jerkop, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  3. This thread has produced some of the funniest moments and best quotes on the farms. I suppose it's only fair it also birthed cringeworthy shit like Russim and that disturbing sexual Russfic too.

Sometimes you've just gotta take the good with the autistic.

• Feels Feels x 3
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett We gonna sperg down to Autistic Avenue

kiwifarms.net
  4. That may have been the best, but was far from the only massive weirdness from @Hexenbiest1995.

AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. Huh, I had a weird suspicion that Crowley's Cambion95 might have been Hex, as the account appeared shortly after @Hexenbiest1995 went bye-bye and seemed to be very familiar with Russ already, slipping right into the conversations. I don't recall any really bad posts or drama with @Crowley'sCambion95 so thought either I was wrong about it being Hex (I even put a fishing comment on the Hexenbiest1995 profile to see if I could find anything) or it was a second chance kind of thing.

@yawning sneasel , What did she do other then retardedly deny some obvious socking? Of course, socking once banned is bad enough let alone twice, but curious what led to the first two account bans.

The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit Can you find it? come on in, look closer!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Halal?

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. too boring for halal

That's all.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. https://archive.is/oxjGY
    Didn't know if this was made before or after the reveal, but it's funny she didn't even try to hide the fact about being a sock

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    hood LOLCOW

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Really? So if she had given a reason for changing accounts she wouldn't have been exposed?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Jackisnotaname

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Thats the short of it. But also, she socked yet again.

I am going to go ahead and remove that post. The content itself is off-topic and frankly she's not all that interesting. She has also reached out and assured me that she will not be back.

upload_2018-8-10_7-43-35.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. They are all the same aren't they, complete with "beware the internet poolece"

what a nigger.

EDIT: Also not spreading your identity all over the net and leaving it contained to one site and closing off all the vectors is actually really not hard. I have a feeling as of what was the leak in her case. Not gonna spell it out for potential cows though, this shit is way too funny.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I wish I could hate you to death. Or at least give you mild indigestion.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  13. Jesus, I go to sleep and miss a bunch of fruits and nuts from a new tree.

And am instead rewarded with a nightmare about Russell turning up at my job and slurping at everyone before throwing a shitfit.

I hope Rekieta does the reading of Russell's book that he promised us.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    PolexiaAphrodisia

PolexiaAphrodisia Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?

kiwifarms.net
  14. That's not a search result, it's just the card that shows up when Google thinks it knows something about what you're searching for. If you're on a desktop computer, it shows up to the right of the actual search results.
    upload_2018-8-10_9-53-54.png
    When I click on "See results about Russell Greer (Author)", then it shows the more expanded card that you saw, and it appears to hide the ED link:
    upload_2018-8-10_9-54-54.png
    In fact, the Encyclopedia Dramatica link doesn't even show up in the first page of results anymore. Other than that, the search results look pretty much the same; everything's just moved up by 1 position in the search results.

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I didn't know that he couldn't blink. How is he not blind, or at least severely seeing impaired even with his glasses? Or not suffering from eye infections constantly? Maybe this is why he thinks he's a 10- he can't see to tell the difference!

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Offtopic and autistic but that bothers me that it doesn't say tap: do nothing

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. That's what the right turn arrow sign signifies actually, but yeah, OT and atsimu to the extreme!

So I'm going to guess that service success has sent Russ off into a manic phase that the bragging about being a 10 on a 10 million scale indicates to casual observers like us in the thread...

Very Honest Content

Very Honest Content (Formerly a) Niggo(?)

kiwifarms.net
  18. He means there should be a colon. Activated Abilities on Magic cards are always cost:effect

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I want to see a Russ Greer Magic card now. I see his likeness being on a black card.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Rusty is more of a red card or red/black at most. He's known for being extremely hasty and self destructive. He also has a spirit animal in the goblins that represented by red cards. He's also a very pathetic glass cannon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.