• Better than a tall glass of Orange Fanta.

Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialrussellgreerinstaSwift-Obsessed Sex Pest

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Cryin RN, May 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Russell_Greer
  1. I totally understand why some may not want Russ to be rewarded with a larger platform, but personally, I'm down for this to go as far as it can--as long as no matter how big his platform, and no matter how infamous he becomes, Taylor never, ever, ever acknowledges his existence.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Winner Winner x 2
    deadfool

deadfool my dad owns nintendo

kiwifarms.net
  2. Rekieta offered Russ a spot on his stream. If he wants to be broadcast so bad, that’d be a great place to start.

He will never go on there though because he knows his attempts to spin the narrative would never, ever fly with people who actually work in law.

• Agree Agree x 18
    lamp shade

lamp shade Subtle invitations.

kiwifarms.net
  3. He was also featured on a secret episode of something called "Keeper Cast" (I think) and they offered him a spot, later in the comments they said they contacted him and he refused.

Here's the video:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=sO3l3gUTKfI&t=1h40s
    Can't embed it, can't search it, can only find it with a direct link.

It's old, but it's about his Ariana Grande saga.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    #23043 TheGreatCitracett, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett NPC No. 5746

kiwifarms.net
  4. I would give anything to see Russ get his moment in the spotlight as well. Let him have however long he feels is necessary to lay out his "plight" to the people of the world.

But, immediately afterwards, Swift's side of things should also be presented, complete with the voicemail from Swift's people explaining why she never accepts unsolicited work, all of Russ' Facebook posts, and all the stalking and harassing Russ did through Taylor's family. And Greg Skordas should be the one representing the Swifts again.

Its only fair that the Swifts get their side of things told if Russ gets to, right?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #23044 The Dude, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    The Dude

The Dude When you're down here, with us, YOU'LL SPERG TOO!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. There was one last edit to tonight's big rant:
    20181011_022727.png

Now in addition to simply spitting on his plight, Taylor has TAKEN A WHIZ on his efforts. Last night she and her agents were taking a big dump on him.

Does he have some sort of scat/piss/degradation fetish going on? His descriptions are getting more and more explicit and kinky...

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett NPC No. 5746

kiwifarms.net
  6. Russ is actually really lucky that his stupid lolsuit will never see the court room, because he would get ripped apart by her people. All these lies he has been spreading about Taylor would be exposed and they could easily counter-sue for his libelous speach towards her. All of his claims against her and her people can easily be proven false, starting with the claim that her agent said he didn't care about Russ' disability and efforts. IIRC her agent or who ever he was thanked Russ for time and effort, apologized that they couldn't accept it, and even encouraged Russ to keep working on his song writing. The guy was very kind and gracious towards Russ, and there are copies of the voicemail audio available online along with proof that Russ posted the audio himself.

If this actually went to court and Swift's legal team decided they were done going easy on him, they could easily turn this around on Russ and he would be looking at paying Taylor damages (more money that he could ever make in his lifetime) or a stay in prison. Because he has actively done everything he can to harm Taylor, her image, and her reputation, and he has done it over things that never happened. That shit actually IS illegal, and he's lucky that the worst that's happened to him so far is owing Ariana Grande $1500 for her lawyer fees. Eventually his luck is going to run out.

• Agree Agree x 11
    The Dude

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Is it just me or is Russell's writing getting more unintelligible and more full of nonsense Russisms as time goes on? So Taylor has spat, shat, and now pissed on him. What's next? Tay-Tay vomited on his dreams? She passed a kidney stone right into his heart? How many bodily functions is he smart enough to come up with?

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  8. I love it when the REEEEEEs are sustained like this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Usually Russ would have to pay extra $$$-$$$$ to get services like that from the women he's "with". Here he's getting it for free! What an ingrate...

Seriously though, yeah, he does seem to be getting more unhinged as time goes on. It isn't just his writing, but his behavior online in general. He's becoming more belligerent, more demanding, more delusional, more desperate, and he has been doing more attention seeking it seems. He can't stand being ignored by the people he wants attention from, and the only people giving him attention of any kind have been us and a few people addressing his comments on news articles on Facebook. Hardly anyone comments on his Facebook posts, and certainly no one is "liking" them (except Russell himself), and its driving him bug-shit.

It's hard to say exactly how he's going to react when the court informs him his case has been thrown out, but he for sure isn't going to take it well. I'm sure we will see some posts about how "it isn't fair" because "he did his best" and how everyone involved except him doesn't know what they're doing, along with other things to save face. But after that? After it sinks in that he's wasted hundreds of dollars trying to get his lolsuit going and he has nothing to show for it? Well, that's any man's guess as to what he'll do then. The only safe bet is that his behavior will just get worse.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Dude

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. He won't take it well in terms of his mental state and online postings, for sure. When the judge explains that he's a fucking mong who isn't even on the same continent as anything resembling a valid claim he won't do shit though. He'll just pack his shit up into a plastic bag again and slink off until he can REEEE in his safe space online. Once he's in his safe space where he can block all dissenting opinions he'll start to shit talk the judge again.

I wonder if that's what he wants, though. This is who he is now. If he couldn't REEE what would he be? I always do wonder what Russ would do if he ever got what he wanted out of all this and he ended up with everyone agreeing with him. Part of me thinks he'd hate it because he'd lose his gimmick.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  11. It’s hilarious that Russ continues to use the term “disparate impact” with regards to the alleged discrimination he’s suffered.

First off, he hasn’t been disparately impacted. The no unsolicited works policy applies to everyone.

Second, there’s a Supreme Court case which I’m too lazy to pull up right now that actually speaks to disparate impact of alleged discriminatory policies. In fact the court found that a policy is not necessarily discriminatory because of a disparate impact it may have and it required that a party alleging discrimination in a claim demonstrate that the impact of the discrimination was “because of” not “in spite of” (aka disparate impact).

So in a sense, Russ is actually arguing that the policy is not discriminatory (setting aside that it obviously isn’t because it’s a no unsolicited works from anyone policy not a no unsolicited works from creepy disabled guys policy).

It’s Ashcroft v. Iqbal if Russ reads this and wants to look it up. Ironically it was a strict 5-4 conservatives v liberals vote.

I’m sure when Russ takes his case to the SC, Brett Kavanaugh is going to be chomping at the bit to take a liberal view on this matter!

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I'm doing a rereading of Clive Barker's The Hellbound Heart for the Halloween season. A line in the book reminded me of Russ and his offering of a "better life" to so many thots:

"She wanted nothing that he could offer her, except perhaps his absence."

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 8
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam I’ll build a well that’s like the ocean
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. “Efforts of trying to stand out”
    But, Rusty, you do stand out. Way out.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    ZeeMarin

ZeeMarin ZeeMarin

kiwifarms.net
  15. It's not much, but here's a few thirsty IG comments from the last few days

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    badboy2000

badboy2000 My hands would make waves on that body

kiwifarms.net
  16. That dumping spitting whizzing Tay-tay, my goodness. Those court-ordered disclaimers definitely need to warn people about that....oh I just realized that Russel might not understand what "nip her in the bud" really means. I think he means "nip" as in a dog nipping something, and "bud" being polite shorthand for butt. So he's pretty much saying he wants to bite her in the ass.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    A Big Bumbling Black Man

A Big Bumbling Black Man never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen

kiwifarms.net
  17. God I hope not. He already seems pretty unhygienic as is, that would make it a million times worse. The only upside to it would be that he can only afford his annual legal hooker trip once a year at best.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. I will never tire of introducing new people to Russ's antics. I was trying to give my friend a 2 minute rundown on the SwiftSuit and had to pull up this thread just to prove I'm not making it up. Semper fi, Mr. Greer. Semper fi.

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. She hawked a loogy into his soul and then flicked ear wax and boogers onto his deepest desires.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  20. And she finished it all by farting in his general direction.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.