• ”I've had sex with a couple of dolls.”

Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialrussellgreerinstaSwift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Cryin RN, May 1, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Russell_Greer
  1. Or if someone says a rescued puppy is cute.

Blocked!

• Like Like x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. And remember, Kiwis--this is the same guy who left an "Angry" reaction to his sister's engagement announcement on FB.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Angry New Ager

Angry New Ager (10/22/2000 - 12/12/2013; free at last 6/22/2018)

kiwifarms.net
  3. That's real rich coming from someone who said he's start a petition to remove the haha button because it hurts his feefees

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    DarkAlien

DarkAlien No.

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    Cilleystring

Cilleystring Thrown in Facebook jail

kiwifarms.net
  4. I think my favorite part of him getting slammed in the comments section about the Grande concert was the person asking "why were you even there"

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. By his own admission he went to her concert (I won't say it was for little girls, fuck it you can listen to what you want) with a no gift policy so he could take her gifts and solicit her into either advancing his "career" or sex.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  6. "What happened?"
    "This."
    "I don't understand."

My new favorite Russ moment. It sums up his whole life. He says no one cares about him .But that's not true.

People do care when he says he is suffering and want to hear his side of the story . But as soon as they hear it they realize that Russ is both wrong and crazy.

Russ's own words and actions are what turn people against him. The more people who learn about him the less he will be liked .

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I'm sorry this post is so late, but I've been away for awhile and was catching up. Regarding Skordas and Rekieta, I don't think that's the kind of thing he'd do anyway, but there was an interaction he had before the judge came in that I think explains why he'll definitely never do it. I think I mentioned it at the time, but it probably got lost. I couldn't hear the conversation, so this is just based on body language and words here and there. Another lawyer that was there was basically like, oh you're here for that interesting case. It was like, you're lucky because it's not whatever boring thing I'm here about. And Skordas was like, No, I'm not lucky, this guy is crazy. I want nothing to do with him. He probably mentioned his daughter, but I didn't hear that. It was definitely on his mind though because he brought it up a few minutes later with the judge, if you remember.

• Informative Informative x 30
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. 835558C9-69AB-41E0-BD6F-98644AEEBB5A.jpeg

We see a cute young pop star with arm draped on Russ’s shoulder, eyes sleepily half closed, a dreamy smile on her face, the same expression we’ve seen from her many times.

He sees a girl who is insultingly is over six inches away, because he’s so gross. He thought she’d grab his butt, but she clearly will only touch his shoulder, which is not sexy! Her eyes are half closed because she can’t bear to look at him. She’s giving a sneer because he’s disgusting, instead of the kissy face others got. Look, her nose is slightly turned up, it means she is repulsed by his face. Her hand is in her jacket under her chin to protect her from his cooties, and it’s supposed to be on him his penis!

Can’t you see that??? Can’t you? Look!!! It’s OBVIOUS!! This, people. THIS! Do you get it now?

• Winner  x 32
    • Agree  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Also, wasn't this after the concert? Rusty, as a guy who wants to break into "the biz" you need to understand that performing a 1.5-2 hour concert with choreography is exhausting. Hell, it's exhausting to simply stand up and sing for that long. Singing is essentially playing your biological instrument and being able to do so on a tour without hurting your instrument requires several things. In pop music, yes, it requires a bit of lip synching, but that doesn't take away from the tremendous amount of physical activity she expended during that concert. If she wasn't over the top eager to hang out and get to hear about muh plights then it's because of the following:

1. I'm sure she had several people in line who paid the same amount of money as you did.

2. You broke the explicitly stated rules by bringing her "gifts".

3. Knowing you as we do, I'm sure you tried to fill her in on your plights while she's just getting off stage and just trying to be nice to her fans that paid a lot of money to meet her.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  10. My favourite thing about his photo with AG is that not only is she smiling in the photo, when he claims she was scowling or looking at him with disgust. But he also expected her to compliment him about his suit, when he didn’t even bother to do up the top button of his shirt and adjust his tie. Especially knowing he was about to have his photo with her taken.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I bet Ariana and her staff all saw Russ and thought "uh oh... better watch this weirdo. What's he doing here anyway?" Then they hesitated a moment and considered that maybe he's just a harmless sped that has a crush on a singer. Sometimes exceptional individuals actually have nice photos taken with famous people like Brittney Spears, etc. But then their first instinct was proven right times ten.

His shirt looks two sizes too small for his neck fat, he might not have even been able to close it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. You can really see how bad his diet and hygiene have gotten when you compare that photo to his more recent ones. I just love remembering that when this pic was taken he was still fully expecting her to fall in love with him. Let us not forget how he raved about it being the best night of his life until he realized she wasn’t going to call him.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 1
    lamp shade

lamp shade like kissing two very large noodles.

kiwifarms.net
  13. 8C8699B1-53EB-4F50-B5E2-606F5D435224.jpeg

Russell’s sartorial ineptitude remains one of my favorite things about him. He’s sort of like a “wound man” for men’s fashion: a mannequin illustrating everything that can possibly go wrong. His tie knot is always a little off, his gig line is always crooked, his shirt always looks like it was tucked in by violently jamming handfuls of shirt down his trousers – everything is put together wrongly and looks grubby.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    Andrew Neiman

Andrew Neiman I'll cue you!

kiwifarms.net
  14. If there is one saga that sums up Rusty, it would have to be the AG saga. It seems to encompass all the worse, but absolutely hilarious aspects of him, all bundled up in a deformed package. If anyone is new to this, this saga is the perfect Cliffsnotes on him.

• Agree Agree x 15
    kiwifarms.net
  15. He gave his gifts he wasn't supposed to have to one of her assistants, and I'm sure as soon as he wasn't looking she pitched them in the trash (probably standing instructions in that case). He ran towards her and was screaming she was awesome which made her security detail nervous. They got him through the line and then shooed him and everyone else out once they'd had their photo. He was elated until it became apparent AG wasn't going to respond to his gifts (she never saw them), his tune changed and suddenly she was second only to Joseph Stalin in terms of psychopathy.

• Agree Agree x 11
    DrJonesHat

DrJonesHat A dashing and sophisticated young man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's also a lot shorter than the (perpetual?) TS saga.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. He flipped from TS to AG to Katy Perry then back to Taylor. I think he cycled back to her because of the way his fixation on her formed. I do think my favorite part of the KP episode was when he was trying to get her on his side by mentioning the feud, not realizing it was one of those publicity stunts he rants about.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Forgot to post this earlier. An expert on The Biz weighs in on Captain Marvel:
    20181206_193524.png
    20181206_193632.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    TheGreatCitracett

TheGreatCitracett We gonna sperg down to Autistic Avenue

kiwifarms.net
  19. But you totally do for jumping around like you're having a manic episode while being tasered?

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.