World Russia to Assist India in Developing Country Specific Super Sukhoi Prototype - "Superpower 2020, we told you guys"

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's clever but that has to be in violation of some kind of resolution against chemical or bio weapons in war. Then again those kinds of international resolutions only matter when white people break them right?
Indian soldiers themselves can qualify as bio weapons in most ordinary circumstances.

A coworker who fought in Afghanistan told a story how in a joint exercise, with American and Indian soldiers flying together in one of those military transport planes, ended in disaster!

The Indian soldiers had really bad B.O., the whole plane noticed it and were making disgusted faces the entire flight until one unfortunate trooper couldn't take the stench any longer and vomited. This led to most the aircraft vomiting in response, including the Indians, in what I would imagine was a horrific scene.
 

AltisticRight

Matt Jarbo is not the father.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1000768

Did the Soviets really not know how gay their propaganda posters made them look? Was there just one guy working in that department that was in on the joke??
Commie propaganda has always been highly homosexual, it's no wonder that modern commies are 95% faggots, the other 5% are bisexuals.
gay1.jpg


gay2.jpg

(Lol look at that nigger and hook nose)

gay3.jpg


gay4.jpg

The amount of faggotry.

gay5.jpg
gay6.jpg


I don't actually dislike the taste, far better than modern art, but the artists should get back into the closet.
BTW, comrad in Chinese can be translated as 同志, which nowadays is colloquialism for "male homosexuals". Go figure.
 

Friendly_AI

kiwifarms.net
Commie propaganda has always been highly homosexual, it's no wonder that modern commies are 95% faggots, the other 5% are bisexuals.
A while ago the joke about Soviet gay propaganda was circling in Russian segment of the internet, and was pretty popular, someone even lined up the posters so you can see the story of a happy homosexual family, that farmed the land to support their adopted children:

704618_original.jpg

705152_original.jpg

This^ even signed "Always together".
 

AlexGroans

HACKED by the Globalists
kiwifarms.net
I've only seen their tanks, they look pretty fuckin' baller I must say.

Armata is a shit. If you want a good looking tank, go to the Far East. K2 Black Panthers and ZTZ-99's both outshine the Armata in the looks department. I'll be waiting to see if it beats the T-72 in the turret throwing Olympics though.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: thx1138

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Armata is a shit. If you want a good looking tank, go to the Far East. K2 Black Panthers and ZTZ-99's both outshine the Armata in the looks department. I'll be waiting to see if it beats the T-72 in the turret throwing Olympics though.
Abrams is straight-up Warhammer 40k, though. "Okay we got CROWs, we got the loader's gun, we got the main gun, we got a hard-kill APS, we got extra armor packages bolted on the front, an APU bolted on the bustle, we got extra bustle storage..."
 
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino