Inactive Russian Deadpool / Nereverine / Pvt 2nd Class Aleksandr Kolpakov (1/3rd of the Skeptic Feminist) - Liar, Murderer, Polyamorous Feminist, Failed Self-Defense Trainer & Youtube Pundit; STOLEN VALOR?

Charles A. Woodward

https://archive.md/BBgWb
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit lol.

Either he's going crazy in the clink or he's doing this so he fits in with a prison gang of some kind for protection because he knows they're throwing the book at him.

edit: or this is fake. One or the other.

this is pre-trail stage, he is just in jail and by his own words in isolation at this moment,
he's not in prison yet.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Someone else's work:

28040.jpg
I completely forgot about that guy.

The Nameless One

c-cup milking breasts with tits and all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Male feminist skeptic murders his wife and then converts to Islam? It's like his life is self-parody.

EDIT: Although I can't help but feel like this is some Jace-level trolling. It's too perfect. This is probably just Eli's trip to Israel all over again, and Heather's actually alive and doing shrooms in between sweaty orgies with Alex and the other girls while we're wasting our time speculating over fake prison letters about a dude having a mental breakdown in jail and trying to talk to small animals.

Last edited:

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
So now Aleksandr is saying Heather is his one and only true love, and if he had it to do all over he would be in a monogamous relationship with her. I wonder how the other two that have been keeping in daily contact per the 2nd letter feel about that?

Those now publicly expressed feelings jive with the skuttlebutt that The Amazing Atheist stated about Alekasandr intending to pop the question to Heather that night in order to go monogamous & getting rejected. (Yeah, I know the amazing atheist is a bit of a choad, but here is his video if you wish to suffer through it for his retelling).

I wonder if it is this level of narrative along with other things Alkesandr has said in a controlling manner that leads the prosecutors to the premeditated charge (leave me and I'll kill you).

Yeah, Atheist to Muslim could be for jail protection, even though he is in isolation. But "finding God" may be his effort for a reduced sentence. And of course it is Muslim and not Christian because this desperate fucker is so desperate for straws to grab at he is reaching for the zenith of the oppression olympics game. Maybe better resources in jail.

How long until he claims he is really a woman and starts to demand HRT. I bet that starts AFTER he gets sentenced to prison and decides he would much better spend that time in the company of women.

Edit: Also hilarious that he claims to "pity" some youtube vlogger for talking about this, while his actual ass is in jail for murdering a woman.

Check out the comments in McDermott's 3rd video. There is a no pic/no video account claiming to be Laura Athena. As far as the age of the account goes, it created a play list on June 10th, and that is about the extent of it's history that I can determine. To counter it's credibility, Laura Athena also claims to be Aleksandr's fiancee. Kind of hard to pull off in a poly relationship and from jail.

https://archive.md/6whlo

But the accounts calling into question the validity of this video are worth looking at. This video is all chopped to hell. Her prior two letter videos were straight read throughs. So Jenny making up something out of whole cloth is an option. Aleksandr sending Jenny bullshit is another option. Also Jenny did go to the effort to put her full Punch & Judy clown make up on for this video.

Charles A. Woodward

https://archive.md/BBgWb
kiwifarms.net
Check out the comments in McDermott's 3rd video. There is a no pic/no video account claiming to be Laura Athena. As far as the age of the account goes, it created a play list on June 10th, and that is about the extent of it's history that I can determine. To counter it's credibility, Laura Athena also claims to be Aleksandr's fiancee. Kind of hard to pull off in a poly relationship and from jail.

https://archive.md/6whlo

But the accounts calling into question the validity of this video are worth looking at. This video is all chopped to hell. Her prior two letter videos were straight read throughs. So Jenny making up something out of whole cloth is an option. Aleksandr sending Jenny bullshit is another option. Also Jenny did go to the effort to put her full Punch & Judy clown make up on for this video.

https://archive.md/XEtYz
lol.png

lol @jennymcpoopypants what are you doing?

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Reminder: The next review hearing is this Tuesday the 25th. News is slow, so I would expect the hear any news 24 hours later.

7/25/17
8:30 AM
1H
Kolpakov, Aleksandr
Review Hearing
D3920117CR892
Mesa County
Courtroom 11

Given Aleksandr's 2nd letter to McDermott, he does not appear to be giving up. I won't expect a plea deal yet even though his case is hopeless. If he is lucky, the prosecutor lets him ride on 2nd degree man slaughter without the maximum sentence. I expect this one will go to trial. And I bet Aleksandr will demand a jury trial hoping to confuse the jurors with his claim that the 'shrooms were spiked with PCP (bullshit). If there is any PCP in Aleksandr's system it is because that trailer park trash has been using. I can't wait until he tries to use the fact that he was grappling with preteen girls to show how virtuous he is.

Youtuber Agent of Doubt videoed the murder site. Not that interesting, but it does show that this all occurred on the ground floor.

Also of interest is that the Aussie Athenia is running the Skeptic Feminist twitter account.
https://twitter.com/SkepticFeminist/status/887806330018291713

You would think the murder of one of their cohorts by the other would naturally put someone of the branding, but she is running head strong forward. No new videos on the Skeptic Feminist youtube channel. I bet jailbait johnny still has the password. I find it interesting that Aussie Athenia is claiming to be Aleksandr's fiancee (per confirmed comments on McDermott's 3rd letter video). Again, the murder of the last one didn't put her off. She may be special in her own regard. Maybe they should let Aleksandr out just so he can finish cleaning up the gene pool.

Then again, he may be the perfect feminist fiancee. In jail. Can't cheat with other women. Completely captive. And an endless source of emotional drama from which to feed.

Edit: One additional note. If the shrooms were laced with PCP unknown to them, then why isn't Aleksandr naming names? In his proposal, the drug dealer is the one who caused Heather's death. So why isn't Aleksandr and his fiancee/girlfriends out looking for the one armed PCP shroom dealer? In theory, they should have a huge grudge against the person.

Last edited:

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
No information yet on the result of the review hearing on the 25th. There is a new hearing which is a preliminary hearing. So I assume no deal has been brokered with the prosecutor yet so they are taking steps towards an actual trial.

I found a website that shows court listings for Colorado
https://www.courts.state.co.us/dockets/index.cfm

Next Hearing
10/20/17
12:00 PM
90M
KOLPAKOV, ALEKSANDR
Preliminary Hearing
D392017CR892
Mesa County Courtroom 11

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/preliminary-hearing.html
Preliminary Hearing
Criminal prosecutions typically begin with an arraignment. In some jurisdictions, or in certain kinds of cases, a "preliminary hearing" may be held. Preliminary hearings are similar to arraignments, but provide more opportunity for counter-argument.

A preliminary hearing is best described as a "trial before the trial" at which the judge decides, not whether the defendant is "guilty" or "not guilty," but whether there is enough evidence to force the defendant to stand trial. In making this determination, the judge uses the "probable cause" legal standard, deciding whether the government has produced enough evidence to convince a reasonable jury that the defendant committed the crime(s) charged.

The "probable cause" standard is different from the standard for conviction, which is typically guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt." Probable cause refers to the existence of a logical basis for the prosecution, as opposed to strong evidence of guilt suggested by the conviction standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt." This means that winning at a preliminary hearing can be more difficult than winning at trial. Difficulty doesn't mean impossibility though, and a success at this stage can result in charges being dropped.

What to Expect at the Preliminary Hearing
In reaching this probable cause decision, the judge listens to arguments from the government (through a government attorney, or "prosecutor"), and from the defendant (usually through his or her attorney). The prosecutor may call witnesses to testify, and can introduce physical evidence in an effort to convince the judge that the case should go to trial. The defense usually cross-examines the government's witnesses and calls into question any other evidence presented against the defendant, seeking to convince the judge that the prosecutor's case is not strong enough, so that the case against the defendant must be dismissed before trial.

Preliminary Hearing -- Not in Every Case
A preliminary hearing may not be held in every criminal case in which a "not guilty" plea is entered. Some states conduct preliminary hearings only when a felony is charged, and other states utilize a "grand jury indictment" process in which a designated group of citizens decides whether, based on the government's evidence, the case should proceed to trial. Last but not least, the possibility always exists that any time prior to the preliminary hearing a criminal case will be resolved through a plea bargain between the government and the defendant. As to this last option, the prosecution may offer its most favorable plea offers prior to a preliminary hearing, since they have invested little effort in the case early in prosecution, and if the preliminary hearing goes very well for them they may be unwilling to offer a plea at all. On the other hand, if the hearing goes poorly for them you may be able to negotiate better terms, or have the case dismissed altogether. As such, the timing of negotiations and agreements around preliminary hearings should be carefully considered.

I expect the preliminary hearing to be a cakewalk for the prosecutor on both counts. Both the prosecutors & the defense know this. Either the prosecutor is unwilling to allow a plea down to 2nd degree man slaughter, or Kolpakov is unwilling to accept such a deal. Given his 2nd letter response to McDermott, it sounds like he doesn't want to give up and wants to maintain it was not his fault he pulled the trigger and shot her.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
There is potentially some additional details coming out in the discussion prompted by McDermott's 3rd troll letter.

Pay attention to the posts by Laura Athena (Aleksandr's Internet-Aussie polygirlfriend & self proclaimed fiancee) and Ashburn Station (who claims to be a friend of Heather, the murdered woman).
https://archive.md/beQiy

(Yes, this is a tad long, but I feel it is very relevant to this thread).

Of special interest:
Laura Athena1
Cold blood? I witnessed Aleksandr out of his mind that night. It was FAR from cold blood. Rather a panicked delusion.​

Laura Athena
8chan troll? I'm Aleksandr's fiancee. The one he talks about in letter 2 (which is genuine) as having "saved his life". I'm a fucking witness to this case (was on WhatsApp with him a few minutes before it happened), and I'm going to testify in court about what I saw and heard that night. Aleksandr and I talk every day on the phone and text.​

Laura Athena
I live in Australia mate. I've never even been to the US (yet). I was planning to move over there but then this happened. And no I haven't deleted anything of Aleksandr's and you have no evidence for me doing so. I believe in the truth, and no matter how much I love Aleksandr I wouldn't obstruct investigators from doing their job. No one, not the prosecution or anyone with any legal authority, has even raised with me the whisper of me being charged with anything let alone being an accessory to a crime.

Ashburn Station, 2 days ago (edited)
So, you're really just a long-long-long distance relationship, unlike the two other women who spent much more time with him and had to deal with him on a daily basis, not just playing smoochy face online. There are a lot of things he did and said that you either didn't know about, or didn't have to deal with from afar. Did you know Heather basically supported him and Harley? That she bought the RV that he parked at her apartment, and that she provided one of her rooms for Harley so he could have his own space? That Heather was in the process of moving to Denver, and almost finished, when your gentle, sweet boy killed her? Hell, in this case, a long-term relationship may be a blessing; you could have ended up being the one supporting him. I'd say you dodged a bullet, there.​

Ashburn Station, 2 days ago
I did not live with them. I can only tell you what Heather told her friends, or what her friends knew firsthand. Her friends knew firsthand that Heather was on the rebound from a painful divorce from a marriage that had lasted over a decade when she met Aleksandr. I can tell you that Heather loved Aleksandr. I can tell you that aside from his comments that he was "only using half his strength" (something he's said to more than one woman, apparently) when she was bruised from his self-defense lessons, Heather never told her friends of anything that might have indicated Aleksandr was physically threatening or potentially violent towards her. I can tell you that Heather told her friends that Aleksandr had told her that he had been a combat veteran, and had been kicked out of the military for "saving a woman from being raped", by either choking a superior, or throwing him out a window (the story changed); and that the reason he was discharged and no charges filed against the would-be rapist was to "keep a lid on the story, because there had been a lot of rapes on that base". I can tell you that Heather told her friends that Aleksandr had told her he had family in the Russian Mafia, and that the only reason he didn't share in their wealth was that they didn't approve of his support of LGBTQ rights. (You'll note that a lot of Anleksandr's claims are followed by a very good reason they can't be confirmed, or why contradictory evidence exists). I can tell you that Heather told her friends that she had bought Aleksandr his RV, and let Harley live in one of the rooms of her apartment. I can tell you that Heather had told her friends she wasn't particularly fond of Harley, and only participated in a physical relationship with her to please Aleksandr, because he was insistent that she do so. I can tell you that Heather told her friends that she was uncomfortable with Aleksandr repeatedly pressuring her to show physical affection to Harley in public, as part of his Deadpool/Harley/Ivy fantasy, and that she said those public displays were very important to him. I can tell you that Heather told her friends that when Aleksandr made a passionate plea online for financial help to "save Harley" from her toxic family, he spent the majority of the donated money on a new computer for himself, because his rat (which was allowed to roam uncaged within the RV) had tipped over a drink onto his keyboard. I can tell you that Heather when Aleksandr killed her, she was almost completely moved to Denver, but was visiting Grand Junction every week while she finalized things. It was during one of those visits that Aleksandr killed her. Of course, anything Heather told her friends is hearsay, and inadmissible in court. There's no way to verify from the source, because Aleksandr killed her. I can only tell you what Heather told me, because I was one of her friends; she had a number of friends, and I have corroboration for what she told us. I'm sure there will be some who don't believe what I am saying, but I'm not sure what would I have to gain from lying, because no matter what I say, my friend Heather will still be dead.

Laura Athena, 1 day ago
Neil and Ashburn, you don't know more about the situation that was going on with Aleksandr, Heather and Harley (and me) than I do, and I know more about some things than do you. Some of what you say is true, in that Aleksandr, Heather and Harley told me these things too. But regards Harley, Heather did care for her dearly, though she ended up concluding that she wasn't physically attracted to her. She told me so, and I was also present for conversations between Aleksandr and Heather where they talked about their feelings for Harley. They had arguments sure, and I'm not saying they always had a smooth time, but they did love her. And regards Denver, Heather spent a couple of weeks looking for an apartment for the THREE of us to live in because all of us were going to move. Aleksandr was working in GJ while she did so, and she'd come back to spend time with him on weekends. We all talked about our future plans before they took mushrooms for the last time. She wasn't trying to leave him so people who think he shot her out of jealousy are off the mark completely. As for Harley and Aleksandr now, they are in contact and still care about each other, and I'm in contact with her too, and in Letter 2 Aleksandr talks about her a bit. She hasn't "disappeared". But the complexities of our relationships are between us though and not really something I need to justify to strangers on the internet. All I can say is you can try and interpret what was going on from clues you find from third-hand sources, but you're not getting an accurate picture of what was going on between the four of us.​

Ashburn Station, 1 day ago
My conversations with Heather are hardly a third-hand source. Perhaps you misunderstand. Heather told me these things, directly, because I am one of her friends. You gloss over a lot in your responses. What thing do you admit are true? (You may want to be careful, because you may not know what Aleksandr has told investigators already) Is it a loving act, to pressure someone to show physical affection in public to someone they're not attracted to, just because you want to play "Deadpool and Harley and Ivy" for the public? As for your claims as to what you know, sadly, because there's no recordings known of these conversations, we only have your contentions and Aleksandr's claims to go on, don't we? And one of you is a proven, habitual liar. There would be at least one more person to ask, to confirm what I say about what Heather felt, and to settle this dispute. But we can't ask that person, because the man you love killed her. Although, if asked, I do have another witness to corroborate everything I was told, in the unlikely event it would be necessary at a trial. One who, like me, doesn't have an agenda. Anything we care about is moot. Our friend is dead. Lying wouldn't bring her back, or convict Aleksandr, or give him a harsher sentence. I don't think Aleksandr killed her out of jealousy. I'm not even sure he meant to kill her. Not my business to decide that. I'd just like some of the lying to stop. It's an insult to the memory of the person you claim to love so dearly.​

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
by either choking a superior, or throwing him out a window (the story changed)

Of course the story changed. Because it's 110% thathappened.txt

Aleksandr had told her he had family in the Russian Mafia, and that the only reason he didn't share in their wealth was that they didn't approve of his support of LGBTQ rights.

And I'm related to the Queen of England.

she wasn't particularly fond of Harley, and only participated in a physical relationship with her to please Aleksandr

C R E E P Y

The Nameless One

c-cup milking breasts with tits and all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Other things to note from the comments section: sudden change of tone from @jennymcpoopypants from mawkish crocodile tears in the video to being a catty bitch calling Laura a "handmaid to a murderer and his lover"; and Bewildered Ape gaslighting a woman involved in a tragedy by accusing her of agreeing to be a witness for fame. Inot the end, everyone looks like a worse person than the man who killed a woman.

MunsterCheese

The Good Scout
kiwifarms.net
Prime question that the Ashburn Station / Laura Athena discussion brings up. Ashburn claims she was moving to Denver and ditching the poly crowd. Laura Athena claims they were all coming along for the ride. Given that Heather had "all but moved to Denver," does anyone know if Heather had set up a 1 year lease on an apartment for one, or and apartment for three? Or was Heather just planning on having her own place, and letting Aleksandr & the crew move to Denver in an different apartment (or trailer park camper) if they wanted to do so.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Other things to note from the comments section: sudden change of tone from @jennymcpoopypants from mawkish crocodile tears in the video to being a catty bitch calling Laura a "handmaid to a murderer and his lover"; and Bewildered Ape gaslighting a woman involved in a tragedy by accusing her of agreeing to be a witness for fame. Inot the end, everyone looks like a worse person than the man who killed a woman.

It's pretty hard to be a worse person than Aleksandr but everyone else who's heavily involved with this fray seem determined to unseat him. These losers all deserve each other.

booyahhh

kiwifarms.net
Prime question that the Ashburn Station / Laura Athena discussion brings up. Ashburn claims she was moving to Denver and ditching the poly crowd. Laura Athena claims they were all coming along for the ride. Given that Heather had "all but moved to Denver," does anyone know if Heather had set up a 1 year lease on an apartment for one, or and apartment for three? Or was Heather just planning on having her own place, and letting Aleksandr & the crew move to Denver in an different apartment (or trailer park camper) if they wanted to do so.
So the following video was posted on May 5. At 0:48 Heather mentions that she is staying at her grandparents house and that she's looking for apartments.

She also asks any Denver fans to let her know if there are any free apartments in their area and she "might end up getting a place there for us."

So unless she's saying something different privately it looks like she was still trying to arrange for accommodation in Denver for "us", which presumably includes Aleksander.

I couldn't be bothered watching any of the douchebag's videos to see if he mentioned anything about moving there himself, but surely he'd have mentioned it at some point.