Russian Invasion of Ukraine (2022): Thread 2 - Ukrainian Liars vs Russian Liars with Air and Artillery Superiority, now with less Static of War

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

How well is the war this going for Russia?

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Blyatskrieg

Votes: 186 9.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐ I ain't afraid of no Ghost of Kiev

Votes: 230 11.9%
  • ⭐⭐⭐ Competent attack with some upsets

Votes: 711 36.8%
  • ⭐⭐ Stalemate

Votes: 512 26.5%
  • ⭐ Ukraine takes back Crimea 2022

Votes: 294 15.2%

• Total voters

White_N

Deus in nobis
kiwifarms.net
Expect to be much poorer and have a lot of dead Africans and Arabic revolutions at the end of the year.

India bans wheat exports
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/14/india-blocks-all-wheat-exports-with-immediate-effect.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/14/world/asia/india-wheat-export-ban.html
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/india-bans-wheat-exports-amid-soaring-global-prices/ar-AAXg5Gd

Chinese leader Xi Jinping is being asked to save the Nazis from Azovstal. Mr. Xi should be offended that he was asked to help in the last place, and also called the president of China, which he is not

The Ukrainian soldier promises that after the "victory over the enemy", the army will not surrender its weapons and will go to shoot the corrupt Kiev authorities.

NynchLiggers

Lost Pillstream footage
kiwifarms.net
At this rate, we could wonder if they started a war with Russia as a diversion to not thinking about the silent invasion and war at home?

Talk about a coincidence or "cohencidence".
Not yet, but i can definitively see the US going full Vatnik and preparing a war, shifting the blame and the attention from the failures of the federal government in a economic collapse scenario.

Your World in Scarlet

kiwifarms.net
Lol this is such an inverse of reality. I’m pretty sure the people in Crimea are thinking they dodged a pretty big bullet. Not only is Ukraine war torn and the economy is in the shithole, do you know after Maiden most people had their Ukrainian bank accounts emptied by the new corrupt government? Anybody that exited a Ukrainian bank and deposited into a Russian bank would have also dodged a pretty big bullet.

Don’t ask me for a source, I only know from a Ukranian girl I was fucking for a couple of months. She lost her whole life savings after Maidan
Crimea wasn't turned into a fake republic, it was directly annexed into Russia and has received tens of billions from the Russian government. If Russia did similar things with their other fake republics, my view of them would be different.
Crimea still suffers from water shortages and soil degradation, because obviously Ukraine is not going to support the hostile Russian occupation of their territory.

kuuu

analfuck69
kiwifarms.net
Chinese leader Xi Jinping is being asked to save the Nazis from Azovstal.
Gonna ask Putin next, I presume.

The Ukrainian soldier promises that after the "victory over the enemy", the army will not surrender its weapons and will go to shoot the corrupt Kiev authorities.
Maidan 3.0: Civil war edition
*now with extra heavy artillery!

just a banana

spudlike qualities
kiwifarms.net
trenchy stuff

I'm sure someone here knows what "pizda" means
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 21.36.57.png

more trenchy action

About the biolabs
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 21.46.19.png
apparently Snake Island has been branded with the big Z
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 21.48.36.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 21.50.52.png

more tit for tat
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 21.55.00.png

Attachments

• pizda.mp4
    3.9 MB

BaldAndMorallyBankrupt

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3280823
Finally, a Ukranian with a good head on his shoulders. All politicians deserve the rope.

What does he think biolabs usually contain? Cotton candy and popcorn? That's like breaking into a hunting shop and being surprised there's guns in there.

St.Davis

kiwifarms.net
Apologies, I've been away from the thread for some time, and have quite a bit of catching up to do. Apologies, as well, if this has already been posted/discussed.

I was shown the following video today, thanks to JewTube's algorithm. My initial impression is that these guys are presumably Seperatists, rather than Russian Regulars. Is there more to this story that I'm missing? Given that it comes from the Bolshevik Broadcasting Company, I'm inclined to believe there is spin. I would like to hope the RFAF aren't just shooting civvies.

Swede disavows Germany and France, wants to be Polish. A keen hohol intellect knows the reason why the EU doesn't want to add Ukraine.
View attachment 3280977
View attachment 3280978

If the Hohols are so industrious, why is their country such a fucking shithole? Joining the EU would absolutely balloon their economy, but only for reasons of pressure equalisation.

St.Davis

kiwifarms.net
We're CONCERNED that Russians might get their hands on cutting edge, uh, veterinary science... in Ukraine... that's funded by the United States Department of Defense's weapons of mass destruction research agency for, uh, reasons. :story:

What are you talking about? It's entirely believable that The Ukraine would be heavily invested in researching treatments for diseases of Swine.

Please forgive me if this joke has been made twelve times already.

Ukiepig.jpg

kuuu

analfuck69
kiwifarms.net
Apologies, I've been away from the thread for some time, and have quite a bit of catching up to do. Apologies, as well, if this has already been posted/discussed.

I was shown the following video today, thanks to JewTube's algorithm. My initial impression is that these guys are presumably Seperatists, rather than Russian Regulars. Is there more to this story that I'm missing? Given that it comes from the Bolshevik Broadcasting Company, I'm inclined to believe there is spin. I would like to hope the RFAF aren't just shooting civvies.
It's like two days old news I think? It was discussed starting from here:

And most blatant bs:

St.Davis

kiwifarms.net

Thank you, Slavic Anime Cat, you truly are my greatest ally. My initial suspicion was that it might be some sort of false flag, but then thought to myself "Am I letting my own biases cloud my judgement?", so I'd like to try and gain more knowledge on this event before coming to any sort of conclusion. That van has got to be the most fucking retarded thing I've seen all week, though.

As an aside: Why is this website so fucked at the moment? I know that Null is an utterly worthless coder, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Pages are randomly changing their zoom level EDIT: This appears to be because your links there are to "Kiwifarms.is", rather than ".net". I'm out of the loop as to what that is precisely., the reply box is suddenly extremely finicky for some reason (Any time I try to use Backspace it removes all paragraph breaks in my reply), and I was just redirected to page ~117 when I refreshed my page.

Last edited:

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you, Slavic Anime Cat, you truly are my greatest ally. My initial suspicion was that it might be some sort of false flag, but then thought to myself "Am I letting my own biases cloud my judgement?", so I'd like to try and gain more knowledge on this event before coming to any sort of conclusion. That van has got to be the most fucking retarded thing I've seen all week, though.

As an aside: Why is this website so fucked at the moment? I know that Null is an utterly worthless coder, but this is getting a little ridiculous. Pages are randomly changing their zoom level EDIT: This appears to be because your links there are to "Kiwifarms.is", rather than ".net". I'm out of the loop as to what that is precisely., the reply box is suddenly extremely finicky for some reason (Any time I try to use Backspace it removes all paragraph breaks in my reply), and I was just redirected to page ~117 when I refreshed my page.
B-b-but I thought I was your greatest ally!

Givi

kiwifarms.net
In the interest of those who are interested in the dealership execution incident, the Ministry of Defense of Russia took to telegram a couple of days ago to deboonk the claims that the Russians would ever, ever kill a civilian.

Now, while the Russian MoD raises some good points, like the outdated armor not currently in use by the Russian regulars, "tank special forces" (seriously, what?) and the date being cropped, faking something like this isn't easy so I'm reticent to believe them, personally. At most, I believe some context may have been removed.

PS: Someone mentioned the possibility of this being separatist troops, but no separatists were ever anywhere near Kiev.