Russian Invasion of Ukraine Megathread

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

How well is the war this going for Russia?

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Blyatskrieg

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐ I ain't afraid of no Ghost of Kiev

Votes: 273 11.9%
  • ⭐⭐⭐ Competent attack with some upsets

Votes: 775 33.9%
  • ⭐⭐ Stalemate

Votes: 634 27.7%
  • ⭐ Ukraine takes back Crimea 2022

Votes: 361 15.8%

• Total voters

Feline Supremacist

слава России! Ты никогда не станешь женщиной
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't think Russia will allow it but if i was in Jong-un's position i'd jump at the opportunity to train my officers in actual combat with western weaponry.
LDPR could use some relief defending their territorial gains, so maybe; technically isn't Russia.

Sexual Chocolate

kiwifarms.net
According to Russian State TV, Kim Jong-un has offered to send 100,000 ‘volunteers’ to Putin for war on Ukraine

View attachment 3567677
Source
Source 2
Putin earned the "Asiatic Horde" killstreak.
I'd guess it's more a condition of modern war than anything to do with this specific airforce. The US would probably have similar issues in a near-peer fight. Portable AA is just too advanced, anything flying near the ground and slow enough to be useful for CAS is going to be threatened by it to a degree not really seen in the past.
This is why (well, one of the reasons why) they've been trying to get rid of the Warthog for years. Great plane against poorly armed insurgents in pajamas, but it's big and slow and about as survivable as a Turkish drone against semi-modern AA. At least the Turkish drone won't kill a 10 year veteran pilot when it's shot down.

But le funny BRRRRRRRT memes.

兄貴 Forevermore

You got me mad now!
kiwifarms.net
NEW GAY OF KIYIV COMBAT AUDIO:
I lost the better one sorry.
This is the legendary shadow Putin.

It's brotherly love, byView attachment 3566234
If there's something gay,
underneath your bed.
who you gonna call?
Nick Fuentes BOY NEXT DOOR
"Boss of this gym" and Mowtendoo vids aside, why Billy Herrington?
Because he's the best known and Ricardo Milos is a Brazil mulatto? Plus, in the pant's wrestling lore Billy is the protagonist and the ♂BONDAGE M@STER♂ is one of the main antagonists. After all, this war is basically Van screaming "Slaves get your ass back here!" in the twitterverse (The GPW community went woke some time back), while Ukraine views it as a David vs Goliath moment (it isn't). If they really wanted to have self-respect and put a Slav on they've got Александр Вишнёвский (Electric bodybuilder from Russia)

Airforce is not everything about army. Best airforce in the world cant do shit if it is not properly supported by ground units - unless you run CAS all day for tiny group of soldiers in sorties against cavemen with no air defence whatsoever, aka what NATO was doing for past 10+ years.
Closest parity with the US would probably be a fight between the US-China with Russians supplying the natural resources, the Chinese have some cutting edge electronic tech the Russians struggled with (ASEA radar being one). That or some limited scope conflict with France. That's not taking into account the issue of institutional rot when your blade isn't sharpened constantly (and also why the US bombs sandniggers all day).

Bonus video:

Uncle Buck

Harold, is that YOUR regurgitation?
kiwifarms.net

underneath your bed.
who you gonna call?

Because he's the best known and Ricardo Milos is a Brazil mulatto? Plus, in the pant's wrestling lore Billy is the protagonist and the ♂BONDAGE M@STER♂ is one of the main antagonists. After all, this war is basically Van screaming "Slaves get your ass back here!" in the twitterverse (The GPW community went woke some time back), while Ukraine views it as a David vs Goliath moment (it isn't). If they really wanted to have self-respect and put a Slav on they've got Александр Вишнёвский (Electric bodybuilder from Russia)

Closest parity with the US would probably be a fight between the US-China with Russians supplying the natural resources, the Chinese have some cutting edge electronic tech the Russians struggled with (ASEA radar being one). That or some limited scope conflict with France. That's not taking into account the issue of institutional rot when your blade isn't sharpened constantly (and also why the US bombs sandniggers all day).

Bonus video:
Again, I say:

/thread

…and Ukraine truly is big gay.

prolapsed_cranium

kiwifarms.net
This happened, it was called the "Iraqi Republican Guard" and after they shot down two A-10s and damaged another, the USAF called them off and sent in the F-16s instead.
The Republican Guard fought back...on a small scale.

If the entire Iraqi Army had the resolve of the UAF and was being funneled top tier shit without regard for cost, there'd be different history.

nippleonbonerfart

In a Big Chungus dreams stay with you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

underneath your bed.
who you gonna call?

Bonus video:

I can't believe that homosexuals are more powerful military than the Russian army. We truly live in a clown world honk honk

Feline Supremacist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another Russian crime against humanity-the Russian Cheese Holocaust! Never forget the Camembert!

1659753349601046.jpg

When will it end?

In other news, it's reported that north of Kharkov engagements continue in the areas of Pitomnik, Veseloe and Cherkasski Tishky. The Russian Federation took Borshcheva and are now moving in the direction of Kharkov. Sarah Troon has been quiet lately and likely getting the hell out of Dodge so there's probably some truth to this.

Gay_nig_from_outer_space

But Doctor, I am Pagliacci
kiwifarms.net
It's probably the reason Russians are getting ass-pounded so hard by western artillery.
"We have two light mortars to respond to their entire barrage"
Russians are dropping 8-10X the shells every day, the UAF can barely respond. They are willing and able to expend 6,000 rounds even on just villages like Pesky,

Your cope runneth over.

Feline Supremacist

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"We have two light mortars to respond to their entire barrage"
Russians are dropping 8-10X the shells every day, the UAF can barely respond. They are willing and able to expend 6,000 rounds even on just villages like Pesky,

Your cope runneth over.
The Ukraine lines in Donbass are collapsing faster than the WTC towers did, it's literally a meatgrinder for Ukraine.

Radola Gajda

Legionář, Lion of Siberia
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, that still leaves 809,000 Ukrainians to take back Kherson ANY DAY NOW.
Our friend Zelensky begged Africans for gibs of equipment like month ago.
It was really successful only like four representatives even bothered to show up and their response to Zelensky was nah .
Truly sign of everything going fine for Ukraine and Nato gibs being enough .
But dont worry Ukrainan Aryans will defeat Orcs with their bare hands.

Sláva Ukrajině !