RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
At the risk of getting in trouble for bringing shit from the legal or weeb war threads, what is the status of the Vic case? I haven't paid much attention to it.
I've only been listening to the Ronversation/ Ronversation by Proxy videos, but, the last thing I remember Rekieta mentioning was that the case was not going to have oral arguement, which Nick said the case could go ether way. But, if in the event the case goes into appeals, Nick said Ron and Co are fucked.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
I've only been listening to the Ronversation/ Ronversation by Proxy videos, but, the last thing I remember Rekieta mentioning was that the case was not going to have oral arguement, which Nick said the case could go ether way. But, if in the event the case goes into appeals, Nick said Ron and Co are fucked.
I have no idea who any of these names are.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
It is going to appeals, September 22 is the date. No Oral Argument tho. However, right now, the fun is even more in mocking the spergs.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea who any of these names are.
Use this thread to get yourself acquainted with the spergfest of a scenario. It makes RWBY fans unironically look like the kids they are compared to these fucks.

Just remmeber tho, Vic's the only good guy in this scenario considering his sperginess is around less then none. Compared to even the actually good guys (Nick Rekeita, Ty Beard, Chuck Huber, etc.)

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
fucking good, Twitter is cancer garbo and little shits like her should never be on that damn platform.
Not to mention she's underaged.

But whatever, she's gone to hiding in her safe-space. Just gotta sit back and relax until she makes another stupid on Twitter yet again.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Effluvium

First Aid Kit

kiwifarms.net
Since I don't have the time (or willpower) to waste sitting through a Hbomb video about the saddest animation project I've encountered (I really liked it before), would anyone mind doing a summary of it?
TL;DR: Covering the first 3 volumes, talking about how good the show could be potentially, but not. Horrible story exposition and world building. Great fighting scenes thanks to Monty Oum. Taking few jabs at Miles and Kerry.

Details in spoiler, not exactly everything, since I'm getting lazy and bored near the end, but I try picking out the parts.
0:00 to 4:00, overview about what is this video about and RWBY but only the first 3 volumes.
4:00 to 6:47, Rooster Teeth history.
6:47 to 11:40, Monty Oum's history, what Monty did and his passion.
11:40 to 19:27, RWBY early trailers, mostly about how cool they are, some disappointment in voice acting.

19:27 to 22:50, talking about RWBY being a bad show, but how it could have been better making the idea discussing about RWBY more interesting.
First about writers (Miles and Kerry), that one time Miles talking about agreeing with criticism but upset about how the criticism being delivered in a rude way. Hbomberguy agrees with that, but he didn't like how Miles brushes/brushed off other criticism in good faith because of bad faith ones.
At 22:11 to 22:50, the real intro starts, think of like parodying how opening of anime series.
22:50 to 23:10, overview to RWBY story, about how plot doesn't really go anywhere and still deciding what it is.

23:10 to 35:36, RWBY problems with story and characters.
23:10, starting with it's okay for story not making sense or go any where because how real life is, but the plot could have done more worked. Especially with how season 2 ending, how Weiss commented not all stories having a tidy ending. Until halfway through s4, where Qrow actually told everyone the gods and Grimm.
24:40, Hbomberguy say how RWBY being a Theoretically Interesting show. How characters tell you things in an episode, but not much happening. For me, I say too many tell not show.
25:00, talking about how the show being made. Aka Miles and Kerry being lead writter, Monty and Shane did animation.
29:48, this part about how lackluster the show introducing and building or throwing away story elements (Semblance, Faunus racism, 4 Kingdoms' cross continental transmit system and dust)

35:36 to 59:40 , World building and Conveyance
Hbomber mentions about Avatar TLA does with story telling, "Naturalistic Storytelling" aka Show not Tell. RWBY is Tell a lot. For example, Pyrrha explaining Semblance to Jaune, Weiss telling who is Pyrrha to Jaune. Then how huge early of the show isn't dedicated to Ruby but Jaune instead, mentioning Miles voicing Jaune and Miles being creep at Pyrrha "She's so pretty" at 41:41.

42:25, Semblance exposition (It's not magic). How semblances function, especially with Yang's semblance. Even better, with characters stop fighting just to explain semblance (Vol 6, Yang vs Adam). Characters being surprised at other characters' semblance (Vol1 ep14, first time mentioning what Semblance).
This is Hbomberguy missing or confusing one story element, Semblance and Aura. The part where in Vol5 Oscar training with Ruby.
50:58, mentioning about RWBY's World of Remnant, but its explanation is still lackluster.
Later, Hbomber says how Monty and Shane told story much better in the fighting scences comparing to doing nothing and talking exposition scenes by Miles and Kerry.

59:40 to 1:31:10 , Insert Monty fight here, aka how the writing in not fighting scenes doesn't progress the plot much. And again, lackluster build up.
Starting with the supposed main characters development aren't great, between Ruby and Weiss.
Taking a jab at Miles being a creep again.
Screenshot_2020-07-29 RWBY Is Disappointing, And Here's Why - YouTube.png

1:05:00 Then how the show shifts to Jaune's arc. Later, randomly introducing 2 new characters (Sun and Penny) at very late of Vol 1.
1:08:00, taking a jab at author insert again (Neptune) and how an in show girl (Weiss) 100% into him.
1:13:26, having Coco's team appear at the fight, but no build up about that team for the whole season 2. Especially with Velvet, showing how much work being done for her, yet she is so mininal in the show.
1:20:17, figuring out what is the story RT trying to tell, comparing with Cowboy Bebop. But instead, Hbomber moves on talking about characterization.
1:26:04, talking about how bad is Ruby's characterization and how story deliberately powering down her ability to "make story more interesting".

1:31:10, Anime Homework, aka inspired by anime, but mostly comparing to Avatar TLA and LoK. A few comparison to Bleach and Naruto.
1:49:03, lackluster of Faunus's racism and White Fangs. Weiss poor development of becoming non-racist, "Weiss supremacist".
2:06:59, Keep moving forward, aka Monty Oum's death and how Vol 3 set up high expectation for later volumes.
Overall, the video is okayish, lots of repeated parts with story exposition

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR: Covering the first 3 volumes, talking about how good the show could be potentially, but not. Horrible story exposition and world building. Great fighting scenes thanks to Monty Oum. Taking few jabs at Miles and Kerry.

Details in spoiler, not exactly everything, since I'm getting lazy and bored near the end, but I try picking out the parts.
0:00 to 4:00, overview about what is this video about and RWBY but only the first 3 volumes.
4:00 to 6:47, Rooster Teeth history.
6:47 to 11:40, Monty Oum's history, what Monty did and his passion.
11:40 to 19:27, RWBY early trailers, mostly about how cool they are, some disappointment in voice acting.

19:27 to 22:50, talking about RWBY being a bad show, but how it could have been better making the idea discussing about RWBY more interesting.
First about writers (Miles and Kerry), that one time Miles talking about agreeing with criticism but upset about how the criticism being delivered in a rude way. Hbomberguy agrees with that, but he didn't like how Miles brushes/brushed off other criticism in good faith because of bad faith ones.
At 22:11 to 22:50, the real intro starts, think of like parodying how opening of anime series.
22:50 to 23:10, overview to RWBY story, about how plot doesn't really go anywhere and still deciding what it is.

23:10 to 35:36, RWBY problems with story and characters.
23:10, starting with it's okay for story not making sense or go any where because how real life is, but the plot could have done more worked. Especially with how season 2 ending, how Weiss commented not all stories having a tidy ending. Until halfway through s4, where Qrow actually told everyone the gods and Grimm.
24:40, Hbomberguy say how RWBY being a Theoretically Interesting show. How characters tell you things in an episode, but not much happening. For me, I say too many tell not show.
25:00, talking about how the show being made. Aka Miles and Kerry being lead writter, Monty and Shane did animation.
29:48, this part about how lackluster the show introducing and building or throwing away story elements (Semblance, Faunus racism, 4 Kingdoms' cross continental transmit system and dust)

35:36 to 59:40 , World building and Conveyance
Hbomber mentions about Avatar TLA does with story telling, "Naturalistic Storytelling" aka Show not Tell. RWBY is Tell a lot. For example, Pyrrha explaining Semblance to Jaune, Weiss telling who is Pyrrha to Jaune. Then how huge early of the show isn't dedicated to Ruby but Jaune instead, mentioning Miles voicing Jaune and Miles being creep at Pyrrha "She's so pretty" at 41:41.

42:25, Semblance exposition (It's not magic). How semblances function, especially with Yang's semblance. Even better, with characters stop fighting just to explain semblance (Vol 6, Yang vs Adam). Characters being surprised at other characters' semblance (Vol1 ep14, first time mentioning what Semblance).
This is Hbomberguy missing or confusing one story element, Semblance and Aura. The part where in Vol5 Oscar training with Ruby.
50:58, mentioning about RWBY's World of Remnant, but its explanation is still lackluster.
Later, Hbomber says how Monty and Shane told story much better in the fighting scences comparing to doing nothing and talking exposition scenes by Miles and Kerry.

59:40 to 1:31:10 , Insert Monty fight here, aka how the writing in not fighting scenes doesn't progress the plot much. And again, lackluster build up.
Starting with the supposed main characters development aren't great, between Ruby and Weiss.
Taking a jab at Miles being a creep again.
View attachment 1481460
1:05:00 Then how the show shifts to Jaune's arc. Later, randomly introducing 2 new characters (Sun and Penny) at very late of Vol 1.
1:08:00, taking a jab at author insert again (Neptune) and how an in show girl (Weiss) 100% into him.
1:13:26, having Coco's team appear at the fight, but no build up about that team for the whole season 2. Especially with Velvet, showing how much work being done for her, yet she is so mininal in the show.
1:20:17, figuring out what is the story RT trying to tell, comparing with Cowboy Bebop. But instead, Hbomber moves on talking about characterization.
1:26:04, talking about how bad is Ruby's characterization and how story deliberately powering down her ability to "make story more interesting".

1:31:10, Anime Homework, aka inspired by anime, but mostly comparing to Avatar TLA and LoK. A few comparison to Bleach and Naruto.
1:49:03, lackluster of Faunus's racism and White Fangs. Weiss poor development of becoming non-racist, "Weiss supremacist".
2:06:59, Keep moving forward, aka Monty Oum's death and how Vol 3 set up high expectation for later volumes.
Overall, the video is okayish, lots of repeated parts with story exposition
Thanks. I tried watching it with some friends, but we all bailed because it was so boring and we ended up watching Kamen Rider instead.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
Oh, yeah, we definitely fear an attention whore going full internet tough guy on Twitter. I'm shivering as I type this, fellas.

Gaze upon this social media trailblazer and tremble. We are definitely at the mercy of someone "speshul". With needs.
View attachment 1481062
"Bipolar"

Of-fucking-course.

So fucking tired of this modern society of giving people with mental illness carte-blanche to be an asshole.

Really starting to wish Reagan hadn't closed the nut-houses.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
This chapter can be summed up as "That escalated quickly."

You wanna know how bad the pacing of the book is? Look at the TL;DR and then realize that the chapter is quite short. Ten pages long in large font and a lot of short paragraphs.

We return to Shade's Meeting Grounds, the highest point of Shade Academy where the assemblies happen. Damn, that's gotta be annoying, imagine how long you have to spend in the elevator, or god forbid, walk up the stairs to get to every fucking assembly. Shade is suppose to be pretty damn big. Yatsuhashi is out perspective character this chapter and he likes it, it reminds him of his mother's 'healing gardens' that he'd meditate in. Currently, his arm is still in pain from his failed attempt to bust down the mother of all doors in the previous chapter and apparently that chase lasted so long that it was time for a morning meeting by the time they got back.

Yatsu wonders if this meeting is about them getting in trouble, but Velvet just makes a quick joke about how not everything is about them. The author clearly disagrees, Velvet. Also, they complain about not being this tired since the fall of Beacon, which just seems weird to me. I get it, they didn't get any sleep, but they all they did the other night was walk over to Fox's location. They didn't get to find any Grimm, they said themselves they were pretty close to where Fox was, and then they left after failing a strength check on a door. No wonder Shade students think you guys are lazy.

Coco comes over, having heard Velvet's joke, and seems even mroe tired then them. Again, how? Yatsu is unable to heal himself with his aura because him and the rest of the team were operating on such low reserves of aura and no rest to regenerate. Strange how no one else in the series ever seemed to need much rest to keep their aura up. And, of course, we can't go a few minutes without SSSN bashing as Yatsu reminds himself to talk about easing up on her team (even though Coco hasn't done anything?) because if this was hard on team CFVY, then team SSSN must be terrible! Because they suck. I just need to make sure that you know that SSSN suck. Fuck them.

Theodire walks in and I immediately like the guy, dude dresses and acts like he's a fucking WWE wrestler raring to break students over his knee. We immediately go into a flashback of Team CFVY getting into Shade and giving Theo their letters of recommendation from Glynda. Theo says he already knows who they are and accepts them in, he apparently already researched all the notable students at other academies (well, he made Rumpole research them for him), leading to him expressing that he thought their performance in the Tournament was far more disappointing than it should have been.

Coco could be judgmental, and she didn’t take long to form an opinion. But she usually wasn’t wrong. That smile made Yatsuhashi feel better about their choice to come to Vacuo.
I'm going to remember this quote if it turns out that yet another character she has a huge lady boner for turns out to be a bad guy. Good judgment, my ass.

Coco questions about them being welcomed into the academy so easily, with Velvet expressing that 'they failed' to protect Beacon; to which Theo assures them that they did not. They fought, they stayed and went far beyond what anyone would expect of a student. He has a dramatic 'Will you fight for Shade?' scene with everyone saying 'yes'. Well, except Coco,she needs it to be dramatic, so she says 'No' and follows it up with 'I'LL FIGHT EVEN HARDER!'.

This would be fine and all, but I want to remind you that this flashback is shorter than my descriptions of it. The writing is really rushed and brief at times, making these dramatic moments lack any sort of staying power. The flashback ends with Theodore telling them that if they ever doubt that they belong here, they can challenge him to a fight. Again, I like Theo.

Yatsu thinks to himself how Theo seems to be very much the opposite of Ozpin. Where Ozpin was calm and reserved and would see the best in you before even meeting you, Theo see's that you have potential, but tells you that you have to earn it and prove yourself to him. As he thinks this, Theo is fist bumping students and challenging them to brawls int eh middle fo the meeting. He gets a challenger, but the fight is quickly interrupted by Rumpole because 'This isn't why we're here'. You'd think the Headmaster would know the subject of the meeting.

Apparently Shade Academy has been receiving repo- Complaints from authorities about Students operating in the city at night and interfering with Huntsmen business. Yatsu assumes that said authorities had been infiltrated by the Crown as team CFVY obviously saved an innocent man from being kidnapped.

Theo announces that, in order to maintain a good relationship between Police and Huntsman, a new rule will be in place forbidding students from leaving School grounds after sundown unless approved by Rumpole. He also makes a jab at other academies for not having their student's safety as their top priority while mentioning that he knows about the reports of missing people. Huntsman are working on it and will seek student help if needed, but until then, stay out of it.

This all leads into Rumpole announcing Shade Academy's Re-initiation Ceremony. Yeah, that's right, to deal with Beacon and Haven students coming to Shade with many team members missing, Theo has decided that everyone, all shade students included, are gonna go through evaluations to reshuffle their teams around. Yes, they really think it's a good idea to start splitting up and mixing around teams who have been with each other for years. No mention of how this will probably lead to many teammates hating each other, lopsided teams, make the mental state of the already damaged teenagers even worse, ect. This idea is terrible. "New teams will be formed without regard for what year you are, or where you came from. Vacuo, Vale, or Mistral—it doesn’t matter anymore.”

And so everyone, with no warning or any time to prepare, are pushed into air busses and tasked with finding a gold figurine and bringing it back to the school. Team CFVY try to stay together, but are immediately split up by the crowd. Yatsu is in full on panic mode as Velvet is pulled away from him and he's loaded onto another bus. Why does it feel like we suddenly landed in a hunger games-esc book?

The chapter ends with Yatsu looking back on towards the roof, Theodore treating this all like it's a game while Rumpole has an unsettling grin on her face.

TL;DR
Shade holds its morning assemblies on the highest point of the academy, which considering how tall the academy is supposed to be must be a bitch to climb up to in the morning.

Team CFVY are absolutely exhausted after all that jack shit they did in the previous chapter. Fox was literally the only one who exerted himself in anyway, but apparently that's enough for them to be as tired as they were after defending Beacon.

Team SSSN sucks. They're probably even MORE tired after not doing anything.

Coco's judgment is never wrong.

Headmaster Theodore is basically a WWE wrestler who seems to see most students as his bros that he wants an excuse to fight.

We have a flashback of CFVY getting accepted into Shade.

Theodore already had Rumpole research promising Beacon students and thus doesn't need Glynda's letter of recommendation to accept them.

He see's any student who stayed to defend Beacon as a good huntsman.

"Will you fight for Shade?" "No, I'LL FIGHT EVEN HARDER!"

He says that if anyone doubts their place at Shade, they're all free to challenge him to a fight to prove themselves.

In the meeting, the police apparently reported 'some students' were interfering with official Huntsman business.

New rule: To preserve the relationship between police and Huntsman, no students are allowed off campus after sundown without permission from Rumpole.

Biggest thing this chapter: Re-initiation. Regardless of year, team members, school or origin; every student in Shade is undergoing a new evaluation to reshuffle their teams. Effective immediately, it seems, as team CFVY are all separated on to different airbuses to undergo initiation. All while Clearly-Not-The-Bad-Guy Rumpole gives a totally-not-villainous 'unsettling grin'.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
This chapter can be summed up as "That escalated quickly."

You wanna know how bad the pacing of the book is? Look at the TL;DR and then realize that the chapter is quite short. Ten pages long in large font and a lot of short paragraphs.

We return to Shade's Meeting Grounds, the highest point of Shade Academy where the assemblies happen. Damn, that's gotta be annoying, imagine how long you have to spend in the elevator, or god forbid, walk up the stairs to get to every fucking assembly. Shade is suppose to be pretty damn big. Yatsuhashi is out perspective character this chapter and he likes it, it reminds him of his mother's 'healing gardens' that he'd meditate in. Currently, his arm is still in pain from his failed attempt to bust down the mother of all doors in the previous chapter and apparently that chase lasted so long that it was time for a morning meeting by the time they got back.

Yatsu wonders if this meeting is about them getting in trouble, but Velvet just makes a quick joke about how not everything is about them. The author clearly disagrees, Velvet. Also, they complain about not being this tired since the fall of Beacon, which just seems weird to me. I get it, they didn't get any sleep, but they all they did the other night was walk over to Fox's location. They didn't get to find any Grimm, they said themselves they were pretty close to where Fox was, and then they left after failing a strength check on a door. No wonder Shade students think you guys are lazy.

Coco comes over, having heard Velvet's joke, and seems even mroe tired then them. Again, how? Yatsu is unable to heal himself with his aura because him and the rest of the team were operating on such low reserves of aura and no rest to regenerate. Strange how no one else in the series ever seemed to need much rest to keep their aura up. And, of course, we can't go a few minutes without SSSN bashing as Yatsu reminds himself to talk about easing up on her team (even though Coco hasn't done anything?) because if this was hard on team CFVY, then team SSSN must be terrible! Because they suck. I just need to make sure that you know that SSSN suck. Fuck them.

Theodire walks in and I immediately like the guy, dude dresses and acts like he's a fucking WWE wrestler raring to break students over his knee. We immediately go into a flashback of Team CFVY getting into Shade and giving Theo their letters of recommendation from Glynda. Theo says he already knows who they are and accepts them in, he apparently already researched all the notable students at other academies (well, he made Rumpole research them for him), leading to him expressing that he thought their performance in the Tournament was far more disappointing than it should have been.

I'm going to remember this quote if it turns out that yet another character she has a huge lady boner for turns out to be a bad guy. Good judgment, my ass.

Coco questions about them being welcomed into the academy so easily, with Velvet expressing that 'they failed' to protect Beacon; to which Theo assures them that they did not. They fought, they stayed and went far beyond what anyone would expect of a student. He has a dramatic 'Will you fight for Shade?' scene with everyone saying 'yes'. Well, except Coco,she needs it to be dramatic, so she says 'No' and follows it up with 'I'LL FIGHT EVEN HARDER!'.

This would be fine and all, but I want to remind you that this flashback is shorter than my descriptions of it. The writing is really rushed and brief at times, making these dramatic moments lack any sort of staying power. The flashback ends with Theodore telling them that if they ever doubt that they belong here, they can challenge him to a fight. Again, I like Theo.

Yatsu thinks to himself how Theo seems to be very much the opposite of Ozpin. Where Ozpin was calm and reserved and would see the best in you before even meeting you, Theo see's that you have potential, but tells you that you have to earn it and prove yourself to him. As he thinks this, Theo is fist bumping students and challenging them to brawls int eh middle fo the meeting. He gets a challenger, but the fight is quickly interrupted by Rumpole because 'This isn't why we're here'. You'd think the Headmaster would know the subject of the meeting.

Apparently Shade Academy has been receiving repo- Complaints from authorities about Students operating in the city at night and interfering with Huntsmen business. Yatsu assumes that said authorities had been infiltrated by the Crown as team CFVY obviously saved an innocent man from being kidnapped.

Theo announces that, in order to maintain a good relationship between Police and Huntsman, a new rule will be in place forbidding students from leaving School grounds after sundown unless approved by Rumpole. He also makes a jab at other academies for not having their student's safety as their top priority while mentioning that he knows about the reports of missing people. Huntsman are working on it and will seek student help if needed, but until then, stay out of it.

This all leads into Rumpole announcing Shade Academy's Re-initiation Ceremony. Yeah, that's right, to deal with Beacon and Haven students coming to Shade with many team members missing, Theo has decided that everyone, all shade students included, are gonna go through evaluations to reshuffle their teams around. Yes, they really think it's a good idea to start splitting up and mixing around teams who have been with each other for years. No mention of how this will probably lead to many teammates hating each other, lopsided teams, make the mental state of the already damaged teenagers even worse, ect. This idea is terrible. "New teams will be formed without regard for what year you are, or where you came from. Vacuo, Vale, or Mistral—it doesn’t matter anymore.”

And so everyone, with no warning or any time to prepare, are pushed into air busses and tasked with finding a gold figurine and bringing it back to the school. Team CFVY try to stay together, but are immediately split up by the crowd. Yatsu is in full on panic mode as Velvet is pulled away from him and he's loaded onto another bus. Why does it feel like we suddenly landed in a hunger games-esc book?

The chapter ends with Yatsu looking back on towards the roof, Theodore treating this all like it's a game while Rumpole has an unsettling grin on her face.

TL;DR
Shade holds its morning assemblies on the highest point of the academy, which considering how tall the academy is supposed to be must be a bitch to climb up to in the morning.

Team CFVY are absolutely exhausted after all that jack shit they did in the previous chapter. Fox was literally the only one who exerted himself in anyway, but apparently that's enough for them to be as tired as they were after defending Beacon.

Team SSSN sucks. They're probably even MORE tired after not doing anything.

Coco's judgment is never wrong.

Headmaster Theodore is basically a WWE wrestler who seems to see most students as his bros that he wants an excuse to fight.

We have a flashback of CFVY getting accepted into Shade.

Theodore already had Rumpole research promising Beacon students and thus doesn't need Glynda's letter of recommendation to accept them.

He see's any student who stayed to defend Beacon as a good huntsman.

"Will you fight for Shade?" "No, I'LL FIGHT EVEN HARDER!"

He says that if anyone doubts their place at Shade, they're all free to challenge him to a fight to prove themselves.

In the meeting, the police apparently reported 'some students' were interfering with official Huntsman business.

New rule: To preserve the relationship between police and Huntsman, no students are allowed off campus after sundown without permission from Rumpole.

Biggest thing this chapter: Re-initiation. Regardless of year, team members, school or origin; every student in Shade is undergoing a new evaluation to reshuffle their teams. Effective immediately, it seems, as team CFVY are all separated on to different airbuses to undergo initiation. All while Clearly-Not-The-Bad-Guy Rumpole gives a totally-not-villainous 'unsettling grin'.
I'm sounding spergy below, but I had to double take these bullshitteries

What even is happening anymore. I literally don't rememeber the lore anymore, let alone the plot. I know this is my fault more than the story, but still, something feels off.

Coco thing is just making me sad for even liking the character before. Should I stop liking Neon Katt too? You know, just to save myself from dissappointment.

Also, looks like Theodore is a Pseudo-Goku type, except from DBS (aka the worst version).

Also, that new rule turns from a school to a hostel, real hostels have many ways to bypass their laws, Idk what'll be done here tho.

Also, wtf is a Rumpole?

Also, About the last one, holy fuck, they're not even trying to be obvious are they.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Effluvium

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
I'm sounding spergy below, but I had to double take these bullshitteries

What even is happening anymore. I literally don't rememeber the lore anymore, let alone the plot. I know this is my fault more than the story, but still, something feels off.
Not much plot has happened really. They want to find the Crown. They follow random thugs to a hide out. Now, we're here.

Coco thing is just making me sad for even liking the character before. Should I stop liking Neon Katt too? You know, just to save myself from dissappointment.
Only if Neon Katt becomes a protag in the future. It seems that no one in the RWBY team can stop themselves from sucking off the protagonist, making them look like self-righteous jackasses.

Also, looks like Theodore is a Pseudo-Goku type, except from DBS (aka the worst version).
I will die on the hill of liking DBS Anime Goku (Manga version, on the other hand...)

Also, wtf is a Rumpole?
Midget Tanned Glynda, basically.

Tags
None