RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Just searched. Nothing that's gained any traction. Go make one and see if you can do make some noise in the multimedia section of this website.
Oh no, I don't know shit about Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, or like any of those shows like that.
The closest I have is Astral Chain and Power Rangers.

To bring the point back to RWBY, I have to admit that I did think of what Platinum RWBY games would be like. Platinum makes anything great.

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, I don't know shit about Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, or like any of those shows like that.
The closest I have is Astral Chain and Power Rangers.

To bring the point back to RWBY, I have to admit that I did think of what Platinum RWBY games would be like. Platinum makes anything great.
Except Korra, Ninja Turtles, and Starfox (though in the third case it was more Nintendo’s fault than platinums)

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Except Korra, Ninja Turtles, and Starfox (though in the third case it was more Nintendo’s fault than platinums)
You named three things. Plus Korra sucks.

Oh yeah, and add Wonderful 101 to the Tokusatsu stuff.

Anyway, if ArcSys can make the RWBY characters look appealing, Platinum sure as shit can make an adequate RWBY game.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
To add on even further of this idiocy, the Festival takes place every TWO YEARS meaning that Jaune has no excuse of whatsoever to be a dumbass that knows not a damn thing about the power system in Remnant, unless he literally decided to become a Huntsman by the age of fourteen.

It's like they wanted to make Jaune be something akin to Sakura Haruno from the start of Naruto, but even then she was smarter and informed of the power system used by everyone in that series for a girl who strictly comes from civilians that only joined the life as a shinobi just because her friends were doing it.

Imagine being so retarded, that a twelve year old girl literally shows to be informed on the power system from her world and you don't even know what yours is....

Also going a bit off-topic from Jaune being dumb, but if his manuscripts were faked who the hell did it so well enough that Ozpin and Glynda (Even though she found it suspicious) didn't choose to investigate? Like wouldn't it make sense to try and get into contact with whatever pre-Huntsman school he (Allegedly) attended?

Jfc, it's no wonder this show went to shit.
Because Jaune is supposed to have "potential".😋🤣

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
So RT is literally selling out by whoring to the big-screen.

Stay classy, RT head-staffs.

Gotta do something to keep the dough rolling in and keep Warner/AT&T happy somehow, right?

It won't be long before the axe comes down to RT if they are not profitable enough to the eyes of these money-hungry overlords.

Rooster Teeth really isn't doing themselves any favors by selling out to the folks who just care about profit and RT isn't really a very profitable brand...

Last edited:

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
So RT is literally selling out by whoring to the big-screen.

Stay classy, RT head-staffs.

Gotta do something to keep the dough rolling in and keep Warner/AT&T happy somehow, right?

It won't be long before the axe comes down to RT if they are not profitable enough to the eyes of these money-hungry overlords.

Rooster Teeth really isn't doing themselves any favors by selling out to the folks who just care about profit and RT isn't really a very profitable brand...
Wonder what this could actually mean with RWBY's fate. Would it also be moved to LA? Or would Vol. 9 be the final one? Because I wouldn't mind if the latter happened.

Also, apparently, their Transformers series turned Prowl gay.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Ooof. Either all of the employees will be replaced in the move to LA, or the employees will be forced to uproot their lives and move somewhere with a drastically higher living expense. Great idea RT.
Chances are it's just the animation department being sent to LA, as I don't see them moving the entirety of the company to LA, as I'm without a doubt that Texas gives them a massive tax break. That being said, I wouldn't be shocked if they do follow in Cow Chops steps and be like fund our move to LA so we can do more shitty Funhaus sketches.

Edit to add: found this lovely gem in the Article.

Rooster Teeth’s FIRST subscription service, which has provided members early access to RT-produced originals, “will never be, nor do we expect it to be, a scaled SVOD service,” Levin said. “We try and reward [FIRST members] as best we can. But the truth is, there’s only so much we can afford to do.”
Essentially: if you're paying for their shitty videos, you can get fucked, cause we're a serious bidness now.

• Informative
Reactions: Effluvium

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
When did their Transformers series go into production? Because I checked out an episode and I saw that Gray Haddock was one of the voice actors.

Tags
None