RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
When did their Transformers series go into production? Because I checked out an episode and I saw that Gray Haddock was one of the voice actors.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
I'll take the Bayformers instead of these Gayformers. At least Bayformers has it's own goods. Also, were any Cybertronians actually ever gay anyway? My TF knowledge only consists or TFA (2007) which I remember very vaguely, TFP which I don't remember all that much, but I still liked it & Bayformers, which was my introduction to Transformers.

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
When did their Transformers series go into production? Because I checked out an episode and I saw that Gray Haddock was one of the voice actors.
Is Haddock one of the assholes there?

Also, can you honestly tell me who today is even interested in watching this en masse? Transformers as a brand has seen better days. I don't think it'll draw in that many because, let's be honest, the core of this series has been done to death, the hype died since the Michael Bay era (that Bay himself killed), the Prime series had stellar ratings in comparison, and judging from the trailer reception and views, it ain't gonna be bringing in the bacon.

I wasn't even all that aware this series was happening.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
Is Haddock one of the assholes there?

Also, can you honestly tell me who today is even interested in watching this en masse? Transformers as a brand has seen better days. I don't think it'll draw in that many because, let's be honest, the core of this series has been done to death, the hype died since the Michael Bay era (that Bay himself killed), the Prime series had stellar ratings in comparison, and judging from the trailer reception and views, it ain't gonna be bringing in the bacon.

I wasn't even all that aware this series was happening.
Haddock was the one who screwed over RWBY Volume 6 and Nomad of Nowhere by taking funds meant for them in favour of his Gen:Lock pet project. He got booted from Rooster Teeth after that, so I’m curious about when this was made if he was a voice actor in this.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
So RT is literally selling out by whoring to the big-screen.

Stay classy, RT head-staffs.

Gotta do something to keep the dough rolling in and keep Warner/AT&T happy somehow, right?

It won't be long before the axe comes down to RT if they are not profitable enough to the eyes of these money-hungry overlords.

Rooster Teeth really isn't doing themselves any favors by selling out to the folks who just care about profit and RT isn't really a very profitable brand...
Edit to add: found this lovely gem in the Article.

Essentially: if you're paying for their shitty videos, you can get fucked, cause we're a serious bidness now.
Isn’t the “RT wants to be taken seriously” what drove most of the things regarding Gen Lock?

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Isn’t the “RT wants to be taken seriously” what drove most of the things regarding Gen Lock?
Gen:LOCK got lucky and was given a spot on Toonami, but the cost was pretty bad. Essentially, the master mind behind it, Gray Haddock, embezzled money from other shows in development, drove employees into overtime, and made 90-day interns do free work under the premise they'd be hired on, only to be shown the door. There are Glass Door reviews that to this day still fuck with Rooster Teeth's business rating, and Gray himself got summery fired by Matt after he was finally told of the whole debacle by an employee directly. HBO picked up the show, but there hasn't really been a whole lot mentioned of it since. It's also worth noting Gray hasn't done anything since, and hasn't even posted in over a year on twitter.

Edit: Felt I should add this reddit post that goes more into detail regarding the bullshit behind Gen:LOCK

(Archive)

Last edited:

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
Gen:LOCK got lucky and was given a spot on Toonami, but the cost was pretty bad. Essentially, the master mind behind it, Gray Haddock, embezzled money from other shows in development, drove employees into overtime, and made 90-day interns do free work under the premise they'd be hired on, only to be shown the door. There are Glass Door reviews that to this day still fuck with Rooster Teeth's business rating, and Gray himself got summery fired by Matt after he was finally told of the whole debacle by an employee directly. HBO picked up the show, but there hasn't really been a whole lot mentioned of it since. It's also worth noting Gray hasn't done anything since, and hasn't even posted in over a year on twitter.
In other words, Gray is a walking financial disaster. I heard that there was going to be a season 2, but so far, that was just one article.

On CBR.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net

Edit: Felt I should add this reddit post that goes more into detail regarding the bullshit behind Gen:LOCK

(Archive)
In other words, Gray is a walking financial disaster. I heard that there was going to be a season 2, but so far, that was just one article.

On CBR.
I know about Gray. The only thing is the Toonami thing was more Gray playing the Warner Media connections game and getting Gen Lock the slot behind Dragon Ball Super, which might be the only reason it got the ratings it did.

So this is what's going on. More than fap bait? https://niehausandmanning.co.vu/post/182636985412/rwby-fandom-it-is-absolutely-okay-if-you-do-not

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
I watched RT's Transformers cartoon last night, Gray's not part of the cast for it.

Seriously guys, Wikipedia exists, you could easily just look up the cast list on it to verify this.

And they don't make Prowl gay. Becuase no one in this show has enough of a personality to even consider romance.
He does voice Spinister tho. Also, is the show really that mid?

Last edited:
Tags
None