RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
He voices Spinister, he’s in the credits.
Oh wow.

Well, I'll take that L, thanks.

He does voice Spinister tho. Also, is the show really that mid?
It's a very unmemorable 5/10. Good character designs but the story feels half-told, this Optimus is a loser, the voice acting is... very badly directed, and the animation's just not very good.

There's been worse TF media like Energon and the weaker Bayverse movies but this was not a fun experience.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
May not be much to the thread, but I saw ScrewAttack on there, and I think this could help.
Internet here is fucking trash, so I cant watch any of the videos, but if that first video doesnt cover it, might be important to go digging into how Craig fucked over Tom by registering ScrewAttack solely to himself instead of equally between the two as they discussed.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Dead link, remember to archive shit.

update post. added more details and a mention of the Vic case. Probably might plan to transition to posting it to PG soon.
Random, no offence. But please, archive your shit.

Also, another thing about the Vic situation is that RT's ex-VP Michael (Mike) Quinn was CC'd in the emails about Vic including the one telling people to ignore him.

Here's a topic about the Michael Quinn issue if you include him in the OP anytime soon.

Also, another thing about this is, Shannon McCormick (Ozpin's VA, massive attention-mamwhore) released a disgustingly hypocritical tweet about Quinn after people kept asking him to make a statement about him. He said he condemned Quinn's actions, but felt no further obligation to talk about him since he didn't personally know him.

Yet he kept calling Vic a rapist & pedophile for months and months, although he never even talked to him.

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
Random, no offence. But please, archive your shit.

Also, another thing about the Vic situation is that RT's ex-VP Michael (Mike) Quinn was CC'd in the emails about Vic including the one telling people to ignore him.

Here's a topic about the Michael Quinn issue if you include him in the OP anytime soon.

Also, another thing about this is, Shannon McCormick (Ozpin's VA, massive attention-mamwhore) released a disgustingly hypocritical tweet about Quinn after people kept asking him to make a statement about him. He said he condemned Quinn's actions, but felt no further obligation to talk about him since he didn't personally know him.

Yet he kept calling Vic a rapist & pedophile for months and months, although he never even talked to him.
Why am I not surprised that the VP who got arrested for domestic violence, supported the other guy (Ron Toye) who got convicted for domestic violence and his bloated whale of a fiance...

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489604

I got a cache version of it. It's essentially her being pissy that the Chinese malware app is getting banned.
Thanks for that.

Just linked the context further by tracing other posts in response to this to get a better idea of how people take it.

screen 2.png

screen 3.png

How many times do I have to say the same thing, Barb...how many?

No joke.jpg

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
Another member of the RWBY FNDM that confuses me

Seriously, this guy is a youtuber who... Put's lyrics on a still image. That's it. So, can someone tell me why he always talks about his youtube videos like it's some grand under taking? Like, I remember when he originally 'quit' youtube due to the stress of it all and it was so melodramatic. Especially considering that there's half a dozen other channels that do the exact same thing. Hell, some of those channels actually do more and put the song and lyrics to a well edited video.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
Another member of the RWBY FNDM that confuses me

Seriously, this guy is a youtuber who... Put's lyrics on a still image. That's it. So, can someone tell me why he always talks about his youtube videos like it's some grand under taking? Like, I remember when he originally 'quit' youtube due to the stress of it all and it was so melodramatic. Especially considering that there's half a dozen other channels that do the exact same thing. Hell, some of those channels actually do more and put the song and lyrics to a well edited video.
When you're supporting a show as crap and mediocre-to-fuck like RWBY, you have to take whatever small appreciations you got with people like them lol.

Otherwise they'll find everything they support to be utterly pointless and make them go "why the fuck am I still here?"

When your beloved show that you try to support has so little genuine stuffs worth supporting over, you can't blame him for trying to get something out of it and actually have to reach for it, even though he'll have much better luck at grasping actual straws instead. :smug:

BTW, just a mild addition @Effluvium :

screen 2.png

Our old now-18-year-old slut is now a fan of Yuno from Mirai Nikki and is attempting to migrate to another account again.

I won't exactly call this a retarded move, but definitely one I sorta expected since she just can't quite let go off her precious 1500+ followers.

I bet the attention is just that much worth it for acting stupid in the public eyes, eh, little Anna? :smug:

Must be quite painful to let go of your internet-celebrity status and actually have to fight for it to stay, right? :smug:

Last edited:
Tags
None