RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

Its hard to have a point when canon is this fucked in the head. We have two very different Blakes, Disney island princess Blake and orphan rebel Blake. The show is desperately trying to have both, but having both is impossible because they conflict too hard to create a believable character. If commitment was made to one of these two backstories, then you could have a....less confused character that is slightly less awful.
The easiest way I could think of fixing it would be having it where Blake as a charter would have a habit of painting an image of herself to fit the situation depending on what she wants to project. May still be an issue and a convoluted mess, but you could argue a method to the madness. Also, I remember someone saying one of the problems with Blake’s character being not only incoherent from a writing perspective, but being the one the audience knows the most about by the end of the first volume despite being promoted as “the mysterious one”.

God Bless Austin. And The Lone Star State. 86362A22-08DC-4F67-B240-40273DBAD76B.png

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Update: all of RWBY (save for the trailers and Episode 1 on the main Rooster Teeth channel) have been completely purged from YouTube, due to Ryan voicing the teacher (alongside anyone who used his voice as inspiration for the character). Never mind, I was completely off, it's mainly because they want people to use their new streaming app.
The episodes are still up on Rooster Teeth's website though so, get to archiving this shit while you still can.

Last edited:
Update: all of RWBY (save for the trailers and Episode 1 on the main Rooster Teeth channel) have been completely purged from YouTube, due to Ryan voicing the teacher (alongside anyone who used his voice as inspiration for the character).
The episodes are still up on Rooster Teeth's website though so, get to archiving this shit while you still can.
Here's the RT explanation:

Tanner Glass

kiwifarms.net

"Hey our show and company are struggling but let's make our show even more inaccessible than it already was. You might be able to watch these in the future - REAL SOON - on an undisclosed app that might not be supported on your device - but fuck you right now, lmao".

"People love having tons of separate apps for various shows and in no way is going to cause a loss of viewers when we desperately need them".

Perfect in every way.

Prophetic Spirit

Dork of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
Wow, uploading a shitty dead-ass 3d MMD broken weeb cartoon in a exclusive plataform isn't new.

I remember Viacom (or Nickelodeon) uploading TLOK S3 & S4 initially in their website, trying to promote that, but well... was a failure, releasing to the channel afterwards.

And what the fuck with the thumbnail of that video? Click-bait for a fucking info news? Like Ruby is gonna be raped by the same low FPS she must survive in every cap?

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Update: all of RWBY (save for the trailers and Episode 1 on the main Rooster Teeth channel) have been completely purged from YouTube, due to Ryan voicing the teacher (alongside anyone who used his voice as inspiration for the character). Never mind, I was completely off, it's mainly because they want people to use their new streaming app.

"Hey our show and company are struggling but let's make our show even more inaccessible than it already was. You might be able to watch these in the future - REAL SOON - on an undisclosed app that might not be supported on your device - but fuck you right now, lmao".

"People love having tons of separate apps for various shows and in no way is going to cause a loss of viewers when we desperately need them".

Perfect in every way.

Apparently it turns out that wasn't the reason. Or at least not the main reason.

It was actually just so people would go to their new streaming app.

Not the reason. Apparently YouTube is to blame for no one caring for their constant reuploads.

The entire comment section is like:

View attachment 1692389

Lol holy shit

Wow, uploading a shitty dead-ass 3d MMD broken weeb cartoon in a exclusive plataform isn't new.

I remember Viacom (or Nickelodeon) uploading TLOK S3 & S4 initially in their website, trying to promote that, but well... was a failure, releasing to the channel afterwards.

And what the fuck with the thumbnail of that video? Click-bait for a fucking info news? Like Ruby is gonna be raped by the same low FPS she must survive in every cap?
I'm in a pretty celebratory mood right now, so I'm gonna have to ask the question that's likely hanging over people's heads.

What part of "economy crippling pandemic" do these faggots not comprehend about?

Last edited:

Prophetic Spirit

Dork of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
I'm in a pretty celebratory mood right now, so I'm gonna have to ask the question that's likely having over people's heads.

What part of "economy crippling pandemic" do these faggots not comprehend about?
Yeah, like 6-7 (i don't know the exact date of this piece of crap was born) fucking years of improve the fucking engine they using, and covid-19 as a excuse to keep that problem?
You know what? I don't know if you answered my comment or it's related to the video.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
It occurs to me that all the RT staff who voiced the Beacon teachers in RWBY have been fired, except for Shannon McCormick as Ozpin.
-Kathleen Zuelch: Fired for saying Ashley Jenkins only got her position because she was fucking Burnie, then shit-talking Barbara Dunkelman.
-Joel Heyman: Fired for being a Republican.
-Ryan Haywood: Sex pest.
-Shannon McCormick: Spends most of his time bitching on Twitter. Still on the payroll.

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
It occurs to me that all the RT staff who voiced the Beacon teachers in RWBY have been fired, except for Shannon McCormick as Ozpin.
-Kathleen Zuelch: Fired for saying Ashley Jenkins only got her position because she was fucking with Burnie, then shit-talking Barbara Dunkelman.
-Shannon McCormick: Spends most of his time bitching on Twitter. Still on the payroll.
Today I learned that I can get a job and maintain it if I just spend all day on Twitter bitching that Thicc Lasagna raped fucking everybody and Trump is raping the country. Good to know if I ever stroke out and need an easy job.

HumanHive

Human behavior is exceptional behavior.
kiwifarms.net
-Kathleen Zuelch: Fired for saying Ashley Jenkins only got her position because she was fucking Burnie, then shit-talking Barbara Dunkelman.
Don’t forget Qrow, who I’m pretty sure was a teacher. Just not at Beacon.