RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
Another way to put it: DC in their Marvel envy went all in on their movies and let their comics be written by whoever since 2013.
And even then their movies seem to be written by whoever DC feels like using and not really anyone super competent.

I'm not saying Marvel's much better, but DC really plummeted in the early 2010s on all fronts.

I've got some good news and bad news, guys.

Good news? Mags Visaggio is writing the crossover.

Bad news? Mags Visaggio is writing the crossover.

I don't know much about Mags, but isn't she some troon whose show got booted from SyFy? Think it was called Queen or something & she went on a retarded tirade about it by wishing death on some Meyer guy or something.

I really don't know who she is, but I heard she's a bit lolcow-esque in her own way?

Warner Bros really needs to stop with the drugs.
I don't know much about Mags, but isn't she some troon whose show got booted from SyFy? Think it was called Queen or something & she went on a retarded tirade about it by wishing death on some Meyer guy or something.

I really don't know who she is, but I heard she's a bit lolcow-esque in her own way?
Yes on both counts. I don't follow her antics personally but from occasionally watching ComicsGate videos.

I've got some good news and bad news, guys.

Good news? Mags Visaggio is writing the crossover.

Bad news? Mags Visaggio is writing the crossover.

It just gets funnier and funnier.

Bad enough that DC is basically stealing a crossover fanfic plot that RWBY fans have already more than likely done for free opposed to paying for this comic, but now they got 'ol Maggs on it?

This isn't DoA people, this shit is crashing harder than a Sonny Bono ski trip.

It just gets funnier and funnier.

Bad enough that DC is basically stealing a crossover fanfic plot that RWBY fans have already more than likely done for free opposed to paying for this comic, but now they got 'ol Maggs on it?

This isn't DoA people, this shit is crashing harder than a Sonny Bono ski trip.
Does DoA means "Dead or Alive" or something else?

Wouldn't actual superheroes be vastly overpowered on remnant? Like the Huntsmen at least obey physics once in a great while.