RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

I thought that was a rumor, Are they seriously doing that bullshit?
1611072545853.png

Well, seems they wanna top Half-Chinese Bruce Wayne from that shitty Gotham High comic in terms of tone deafness, when it comes to slinging bats around because "HE'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN!" which has to be spammed everywhere.
Does DoA means "Dead or Alive" or something else?

Wouldn't actual superheroes be vastly overpowered on remnant? Like the Huntsmen at least obey physics once in a great while.

These characters are supposed to be Remnant versions of the Trinity opposed to flat out being the characters (Unlike the other crossover DC has done), but this raises the question for Supes since there hasn't been confirmation that little Kal-El crash landed on Remnant or if he's got some Sunlight Absorbing Semblance.

I also don't know if Jessica Cruz (If that is her?) has some sorta Semblance that acts similar to a Green Lantern ring or not, but yeah Supes in RWBY would stomp everything if he is still an alien.

Well, seems they wanna top Half-Chinese Bruce Wayne from that shitty Gotham High comic in terms of tone deafness, when it comes to slinging bats around because "HE'S THE GODDAMN BATMAN!" which has to be spammed everywhere.

These characters are supposed to be Remnant versions of the Trinity opposed to flat out being the characters (Unlike the other crossover DC has done), but this raises the question for Supes since there hasn't been confirmation that little Kal-El crash landed on Remnant or if he's got some Sunlight Absorbing Semblance.

I also don't know if Jessica Cruz (If that is her?) has some sorta Semblance that acts similar to a Green Lantern ring or not, but yeah Supes in RWBY would stomp everything if he is still an alien.
So what I’m getting is “why is the DC Multiverse so bad?”
That looks like someone's edgy attempt at drawing furry, but they dont want to be labelled as a complete degenerate so they only stole animal ears.
That’s...one way to describe Faunus.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
I still wish they did something like the Power Rangers or Avengers crossovers and had either the RWBY cast or the JLA physically transported to the others' world. Not someone's high school JL self insert fanfiction.
Yeah, but then it would actively downplay how serious all of RWBY's villains and problems are when one character can just fly over to the baddie, grab her, and throw her into the sun.

Do you guys think actual bat furry faunus Batman screams to echo-locate?
When was the last time a Faunus' animal traits mattered in this show? And what makes you think that some DC Multiverse comic will change things? All they have to do is have something to make it like the meme image of "the goddamn Batman" and you got people clamoring for it. Imagine that Who's the (Bat)man song from the Lego Batman movie, but without any of the self awareness or intentional humor.