RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

AceTriad

kiwifarms.net
"Why should we trust you?"

"Because she's scared."

i love this show sometimes. i can watch it and feel better about my own writing
It seems like for someone educated on ATLA, they somehow manage to botch up redemption arcs WORSE than many typical examples, let alone Zuko, the bare minimum (His arc is overrated IMO).

Not just Emerald, not just Ilia, not just Cinder and Salem (eventually), but they did this in RVB: Zero with Phase/East.

And notice how they are all girls? Not Adam, Roman or Ironwood with some of the most compelling setups behind their characters. Double standards much?

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
The Grimm invasion is basically over. Oscar's blast didn't just kill Hazel and stun Salem, it erased the entire whale and the entirety of the battlefield, but coincidentally only the Grimm perished in the blast, none of the people. Now Ironwood is taking the full villain role as he threatens to glass Mantle if Penny doesn't come forward.

Christ, Salem has been humiliated this volume.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
The Grimm invasion is basically over. Oscar's blast didn't just kill Hazel and stun Salem, it erased the entire whale and the entirety of the battlefield, but coincidentally only the Grimm perished in the blast, none of the people. Now Ironwood is taking the full villain role as he threatens to glass Mantle if Penny doesn't come forward.

Christ, Salem has been humiliated this volume.
Surprised he didn't go further and just try to take her by force instead while arresting the main characters again and use their very lives as an ultimatum as well. Then again, that's probably going to happen anyway given how RT's writing Ironwood as Hitler 2.0 at this point.

Best part was definitely Watts shittalking Cinder.

Surprised he didn't go further and just try to take her by force instead while arresting the main characters again and use their very lives as an ultimatum as well. Then again, that's probably going to happen anyway given how RT's writing Ironwood as Hitler 2.0 at this point.
Well, CRWBY is thinking that offering Penny to turn herself in is Ironwood not being horrible.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Well, CRWBY is thinking that offering Penny to turn herself in is Ironwood not being horrible.
Yet he doesn't know she's out cold and probably won't be awake during that one-hour window. I get why people might think James is the only same man, but at the same time, his tactics are flat out retarded even taking into account the rest of the show's logic.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
Yet he doesn't know she's out cold and probably won't be awake during that one-hour window. I get why people might think James is the only same man, but at the same time, his tactics are flat out retarded even taking into account the rest of the show's logic.
People think he WAS the sane man, which is why this volume has made him progressively worse so the writers don't have to address how he was making sense last volume.

Things look to be getting worse. A195B70A-EA58-449F-830F-F88CB81D2E8D.jpeg

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
People think he WAS the sane man, which is why this volume has made him progressively worse so the writers don't have to address how he was making sense last volume.
That's what I'm trying to say, there's still people on /co/ who still think Ironwood's the sane one in this situation when it's very much clear he doesn't give a shit about Mantle anymore and will probably nuke it regardless of what plot point happens next.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net