RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

Captain Marvelous

Hade ni ikuze!
kiwifarms.net
Probably a recharge time like the lamp, which will make the fact Ruby and Cinder would waste it on Penny and setting shit on fire look even dumber
Given the show's track record, they'll probably say Ruby using it on Penny before Salem got it was a good thing.
But they said to use Ambrosius' power, you need an exact blueprint of what you want to create. That's basically why they killed off Watts, so he couldn't do that for Ambrosius.

Tardar the Barbarian

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net

From the Vex's Salem video.
20210501_053826.jpg

Last edited:

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
Salem isn’t the sharpest tack, & seems to have idiots abound, in her posse. She has Tyrion, Mercury, & Cinder, left at this point. I’m sure we’ll get some new villains soon, too.

It seems pretty obvious that team rwby will eventually be the maidens, for a final show down with Salem vs Oz + Maidens.

I’m guessing Ruby will get the Fall Maiden power last, right before the end fight, she’ll kill Cinder.
Weiss will have already gotten Winter Maiden power, her sister Winter will have a sad death.
Blake will get an out of left field, Summer Maiden power, probably once the team gets to Vacuo. The writers might make it a BS Faunus secret thing.
Yang will already have the Spring Maiden power, from her Mom, by the end of v9.

You know how Yang’s mum, Raven, can semblance her way through space/ time with a swipe from her sword?

Bet she’s gonna “save” team RWBY & Gary Stu from the alternative reality island.

Being that Neo is so insanely popular of a character, the writers will likely convert her to a good guy, like Emerald, or kill her, like Penny. Whatever they deem will “wow!” the most, atm, in their cope-mindsets.

Those writers are big time try hards. They are obviously going for the shock schtick, at this perilous time in their tragedy of a scriptwriting larp.

FNDM will act like the shock schtick is actually surprising or groundbreaking, etc.

I’m pretty sure team rwby were always meant to inherit the maiden powers, so that’s no surprise. I could see that as part of Oum’s original concept, everyone could.

I’ll bet Yang gets hers first, then either Weiss or Blake, in the middle, w/ Ruby getting hers at the last. Her sharingan will help her make up for not having powers like the wby of her team, in the last, home, stretch until she gets her maiden power, too.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I’ll bet Yang gets hers first, then either Weiss or Blake, in the middle, w/ Ruby getting hers at the last. Her sharingan will help her make up for not having powers like the wby of her team, in the last, home, stretch until she gets her maiden power, too.
Disagreed, Blake will get hers first simply because she's a shit character that needs any form of boost so she isn't jobbing every fight.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Salem isn’t the sharpest tack, & seems to have idiots abound, in her posse. She has Tyrion, Mercury, & Cinder, left at this point. I’m sure we’ll get some new villains soon, too.

It seems pretty obvious that team rwby will eventually be the maidens, for a final show down with Salem vs Oz + Maidens.

I’m guessing Ruby will get the Fall Maiden power last, right before the end fight, she’ll kill Cinder.
Weiss will have already gotten Winter Maiden power, her sister Winter will have a sad death.
Blake will get an out of left field, Summer Maiden power, probably once the team gets to Vacuo. The writers might make it a BS Faunus secret thing.

You know how Yang’s mum, Raven, can semblance her way through space/ time with a swipe from her sword?

Bet she’s gonna “save” team RWBY & Gary Stu from the alternative reality island.

Being that Neo is so insanely popular of a character, the writers will likely convert her to a good guy, like Emerald, or kill her, like Penny. Whatever they deem will “wow!” the most, atm, in their cope-mindsets.

Those writers are big time try hards. They are obviously going for the shock schtick, at this perilous time in their tragedy of a scriptwriting larp.

FNDM will act like the shock schtick is actually surprising or groundbreaking, etc.

I’m pretty sure team rwby were always meant to inherit the maiden powers, so that’s no surprise. I could see that as part of Oum’s original concept, everyone could.

Did anyone not see the maiden's get mcguffined into existence and not immediately realize that each member of Team RWBY would inevitably get one of the powers?

I mean seriously, it was the most obvious shit in the world.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Did anyone not see the maiden's get mcguffined into existence and not immediately realize that each member of Team RWBY would inevitably get one of the powers?

Well, it was obvious once they said that maiden powers could be passed to other people.

Well, it was obvious once they said that maiden powers could be passed to other people.
I’d say it was obvious once Raven was revealed to be a Maiden.

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't half of Volume 8 dedicated to finding ways to bench Penny because of how overpowered she was even without using the Maiden powers?
The solution was to not bring her back in the first place and say some of Pietro's blueprints for the original Penny were destroyed in a Grimm attack. But, you know, the fans like Penny and you can't keep selling merch from volume 3, so let's just have her die pointlessly again. Great work, M&K!

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Salem just feels like that big bad you never really develop personal enmity for and so don't care about. Like the asspull final boss of a jrpg.
Return of the Jedi did not see Luke fight the Emperor because that wasn't what the audience had grown invested in.
I think the idea is that that’s her biggest feat in terms of durability. It ain’t really Death Battle’s fault RWBY plays fast and loose with things like rules and limits. If anything, an attempt to make sense of them could be seen as climbing a mountain.
You guys are gonna make me watch this death battle but the nagging issue I have with people disliking the verdict is... FF7 is probably more inconsistent with power levels. It's more excusable because jrpgs always have story/combat delineation but Tifa can go from lifting Diamond Weapon to losing a slapfight with just some bitch. So I don't even know how her power level is accurately graded.

The solution was to not bring her back in the first place and say some of Pietro's blueprints for the original Penny were destroyed in a Grimm attack. But, you know, the fans like Penny and you can't keep selling merch from volume 3, so let's just have her die pointlessly again. Great work, M&K!
You can’t keep selling V3 merch...but you can keep redoing V3 and that scale when you need the villains to win.

DumbassRecords

Busy reading retarded Twitter threads.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently 2008 clone wars also have a better version of Cinder, the similarities were uncanny too. A former Lackey of the most powerful guy in that universe, got mutilated at the hands of their future nemesis, fails because of their bloated ego and overconfidence, went batshit insane fore some time, wanted revenge, returned to being their smug, conniving, Self, found a henchman of their own, got confronted by their boss, and went back to somewhat serving them again.

Spot on.
And here I was thinking Cinder was a shitty Azula.
1/3 of Azula.
Anyway, a positive(?) outlook on a potential sale.
Yea, it might be. Also didn't Wayfoward and Arc announce a RWBY game that is gonna come out this year?

We might not see vol 10 come to light, but this we all saw a mile away.
Another video went up today criticizing RWBY, and he actually felt pretty on point with a lot of his criticism.
At this point criticize RWBY is the easiest thing in this world. A 12 year old can do it. But RT and the "Fans" won't give a shit/ will be angry pieces of shit (fans).