RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
Threadly reminder that it's not an ArcSys game, ArcSys is merely publishing it. The only thing ArcSys has ever done for RWBY was make 5 sets of sprites for the characters in the shitty reused assets BlazBruh game no one asked for and no one liked. Don't expect anything else, it's a WayForward fuck up first and foremost and ArcSys is only there to mooch off whatever JP money they can squeeze out of RWBY while making bank off their own games.

Last edited:

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
Threadly reminder that it's not an ArcSys game, ArcSys is merely publishing it. The only thing ArcSys has ever done for RWBY was make 5 sets of sprites for the characters for the shitty reused assets BlazBruh game no one asked for and no one liked. Don't expect anything else, it's a WayForward fuck up first and foremost and ArcSys is only there to mooch off whatever JP money they can squeeze out of RWBY while making bank off their own games.
ArcSys is too busy working on Guilty Gear Strive to bother with Rooster Teeth in any meaningful capacity. Let that sink in.

Decepticon Spy

is a self Identified Autobot.
kiwifarms.net
ArcSys is too busy working on Guilty Gear Strive to bother with Rooster Teeth in any meaningful capacity. Let that sink in.
I mean why bother with an IP that is smeared in shit, piss, and tard cum when yours is perfectly pristine.

Blake won the Death Battle with Mikasa, so let's all give her a round of applause for her first 1v1 win since... Volume 2.

I don't even need to add anything, that's just pathetic for RT lmao.
Who would've thought that someone with advanced weaponry and a bullshit power system won against someone from an era that's barely WW1 in tech where the only thing has going for it is a glorified zipline?

Last edited:

Foolish Samurai Warrior

ASHI LIVES!
kiwifarms.net
Blake won the Death Battle with Mikasa, so let's all give her a round of applause for her first 1v1 win since... Volume 2.

I don't even need to add anything, that's just pathetic for RT lmao.
I mean why bother with an IP that is smeared in shit, piss, and tard cum when yours is perfectly pristine.

Who would've thought that someone with advanced weaponry and a bullshit power system won against someone from an era that's barely WW1 in tech where the only thing has going for it is a glorified zipline?
The writing was awful too. According to a friend, Blake straight up just fights Mikasa because Blake wouldn't leave a place about to be infested with Titans. Then when she kills Mikasa, she straight up gets hyped up for killing a Titan.

I'm expecting a dislike bomb to be honest. Like seriously, were they expecting AoT fans to like how Blake acted?

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
The writing was awful too. According to a friend, Blake straight up just fights Mikasa because Blake wouldn't leave a place about to be infested with Titans. Then when she kills Mikasa, she straight up gets hyped up for killing a Titan.

I'm expecting a dislike bomb to be honest. Like seriously, were they expecting AoT fans to like how Blake acted?
Let's be serious here, was anyone really expecting good writing from a Death Battle, much less one featuring a RWBY character?

Decepticon Spy

is a self Identified Autobot.
kiwifarms.net
Let's be serious here, was anyone really expecting good writing from a Death Battle, much less one featuring a RWBY character?
betting my testicles that they'd pit a Necron and a T-800 against each other just for the sole fact that they're both soulless robot skeletons hell bent on wiping out organics.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
People have been asking for a Mikasa vs Blake fight, and now they're upset and calling "Bias" now that Blake won? Blake has a protective shield around her body, and superpowers, Mikasa just has a jetpack and some swords. Blake was bound to win by basic logic
Its almost like Blake can only win fights when the odds are stacked entirely in her favor and her opponent has a handicap.

Tardar the Barbarian

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Something is weird about this fight, animation-wise, even for a Death Battle fight.

Oh, and Blake bleeds purple now?
I went to Hero Hei's and Adel's videos. Yeah, lots of people noticed the frame rate, too. How much of their budget did they spend on this?

Jury's out on the bleeding purple thing.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, lots of people noticed the frame rate, too. How much of their budget did they spend on this?
Are they having fucking framerate issues again? I remember when Gen:Lock was being built up that any criticism about how the framerate was sub 20 would just be fucking purged. Whatever fucking abomination they've strapped to their software that's causing this issue needs to be fucking excised.