Decepticon Spy

is a self Identified Autobot.
kiwifarms.net

Decepticon Spy

kiwifarms.net

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Say about Jaune whatever you want and you'd be correct, but at the very least he didn't kill his own mother and start a campaign of genocide all because he didn't want the girl that family zoned him be with any other man while literally crying like a bitch over not getting his dick wet (instead of all the people he killed). Read the OP in the Attack on Titan thread. The show has turned into such a disaster it became post-modern art.
I have absolute no way of proving this but I think the author started reading the fandom too much and so thought turning the story to revolve around Eren loving Mikasa would be a good move, and then all those other plot elements came as hasty dramatic justifications.

Say about Jaune whatever you want and you'd be correct, but at the very least he didn't kill his own mother and start a campaign of genocide all because he didn't want the girl that family zoned him be with any other man while literally crying like a bitch over not getting his dick wet (instead of all the people he killed). Read the OP in the Attack on Titan thread. The show has turned into such a disaster it became post-modern art.
Was that aspect of Eren always doomed to go to shit because he did what he did for a girl, even if you get rid of the paths and the pigs and the mind control just so you could have it be “eliminate Titans to live a peaceful life”? Especially since at least Chapter 50 Mikasa made so many signals that she’s be down for some “I’m not sure how long we got, so let’s have some ‘this could be our last time together, so let’s spend this one night right here in this moment at this place on this planet’” sex.

Either way, it’s more than what Blake and Yang have done.

Decepticon Spy

kiwifarms.net
I mean it's DC, everything they write these days are a snoozefest.
Honestly stopped reading after they brought back Flashpoint Thomas Wayne as the villain. The Animated movies were the only thing I keep up with nowadays.

Back to the topic of the crossover. Remnant has space tech even though the world is ass backwards in terms of tech while Atlas and Vale rely heavily on dust tech and dust does not work in space. Where in hell did they get the fuel? I am pretty sure that tar and oil doesn't exist or it's so not worth the investment because they're pitch black and easily confused with Grimm Pools.

Also Green Lantern Corps exist in this universe and by extension filthy xeno life for some retarded reason. They could've just handwaved Starro into a Grimm and fucking write Jessica Cruz having the semblance of Willpower where she can transform green light to whatever she imagines, lore friendly too.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Honestly stopped reading after they brought back Flashpoint Thomas Wayne as the villain. The Animated movies were the only thing I keep up with nowadays.

Back to the topic of the crossover. Remnant has space tech even though the world is ass backwards in terms of tech while Atlas and Vale rely heavily on dust tech and dust does not work in space. Where in hell did they get the fuel? I am pretty sure that tar and oil doesn't exist or it's so not worth the investment because they're pitch black and easily confused with Grimm Pools.

Also Green Lantern Corps exist in this universe and by extension filthy xeno life for some retarded reason. They could've just handwaved Starro into a Grimm and fucking write Jessica Cruz having the semblance of Willpower where she can transform green light to whatever she imagines, lore friendly too.
They also brought in the multiverse too. So maybe this is version of the RWBY-verse where they somehow managed to find a way to get Dust to work in space? I mean if Starro exists, then maybe they'll force in the Manhunters?

They also brought in the multiverse too. So maybe this is version of the RWBY-verse where they somehow managed to find a way to get Dust to work in space? I mean if Starro exists, then maybe they'll force in the Manhunters?
Not sure. But I think the sell is the RWBY version of Justice League. I don’t even think anyone has bothered to play DC Multiverse games with this comic.

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
And Jessica mentions that she got a semblance just from entering Remnant's atmosphere. How the fuck does that work? This is the same writer who did all the other RWBY comics, yet it feels like they don't know RWBY had volumes after volume 3.

Also, I thought the point of having the Justice League characters be apart of Remnant was so we didn't have to introduce mutliverse bullshit?

And Jessica mentions that she got a semblance just from entering Remnant's atmosphere. How the fuck does that work? This is the same writer who did all the other RWBY comics, yet it feels like they don't know RWBY had volumes after volume 3.

Also, I thought the point of having the Justice League characters be apart of Remnant was so we didn't have to introduce mutliverse bullshit?
Sounds like shit is going off the rails.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net

So are they implying Jessica and Starro are from another universe then? Because that's the feeling I get. I know DC isn't above trying to insert their other properties inthe DC universe, Hell even Bionicle got a brief visual mention in a GL comic. Maybe they're attempting the same here and are trying to tie in the RWBY-verse into the greater DC-verse?

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
So are they implying Jessica and Starro are from another universe then? Because that's the feeling I get. I know DC isn't above trying to insert their other properties inthe DC universe, Hell even Bionicle got a brief visual mention in a GL comic. Maybe they're attempting the same here and are trying to tie in the RWBY-verse into the greater DC-verse?
She directly says she found this universe while chasing Starro through other realties. Though I don't think this is supposed to be main-line universe Jess.

Decepticon Spy

kiwifarms.net

Reading the comic critically somehow makes my head hurt more than reading Sonichu. It amazes me that this heaping garbage even manages to pass the drafting stage.