RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
“Why are stupid morons enjoying something I don’t, and getting annoyed when I keep telling them what they like is awful? If they just admitted what they like is garbage, regardless of their reasons for enjoying it, I’d leave them alone!”
“WTF?! Why did I get blocked?! Such an awful echochamber of snowflakes!”

Look dude, what the r/RWBY mods did was exceptional, but that mindset is even more exceptional. It’s goes the exact same way when RWBY fans go on and insist that something that may have disappointed someone was actually genius and they should love it.
I may make fun of some RWBY fans, but at the end of the day they’re still free to like a show however they so choose, just as we’re free to voice our disagreement.
That would normally be the case if the ones "enjoying" it weren't such bigger spergs than any of us here.

WULULULULU

We call this a difficulty tweak!
kiwifarms.net
“Why are stupid morons enjoying something I don’t, and getting annoyed when I keep telling them what they like is awful? If they just admitted what they like is garbage, regardless of their reasons for enjoying it, I’d leave them alone!”
“WTF?! Why did I get blocked?! Such an awful echochamber of snowflakes!”

Look dude, what the r/RWBY mods did was exceptional, but that mindset is even more exceptional. It’s goes the exact same way when RWBY fans go on and insist that something that may have disappointed someone was actually genius and they should love it.
I may make fun of some RWBY fans, but at the end of the day they’re still free to like a show however they so choose, just as we’re free to voice our disagreement.
And I have the choice to make fun of them, more popcorn for me. As said by above:
That would normally be the case if the ones "enjoying" it weren't such bigger spergs than any of us here.
Plus, it's Kiwifarms, I came to laugh at niggers and retards.

Juan's Sombrero

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
It does but the pussy users have already went “ASKHULLY, THE MODS SERVED THOSE CRITICS ON A SILVER PLATTER!” by backtracking on their ban, but are too oblivious to realize that it doesn’t automatically erase anything.
It still won't stop their critics from hanging it over their heads. They still did it, and no amount of denial is going to weasel their way out of it.

Captain Marvelous

Hade ni ikuze!
kiwifarms.net
Volume 9 will premiere next year according to Rooster Teeth.
Screenshot_20210826-172530_Chrome.jpg

Obviously this means the extra time spent will lead to a better written show, right?

firestoopscience

General Who Stabilizes the East
kiwifarms.net
Volume 9 will premiere next year according to Rooster Teeth.
View attachment 2482997
Obviously this means the extra time spent will lead to a better written show, right?
There was a theory that RT is hiring another animation team due to the constant leaving of the unpaid interns and most of their in-house staff since the SHORTER Volume 9 was already greenlit and production started RIGHT AFTER they finish v8. Doesn't help that v9's script was already super final done waaaay before v8 ended.

Last edited:

Skipjack-o-lantern

Epitaph to a Dog
kiwifarms.net
So has anyone been watching the Celtic Phoenix Fixing RWBY series? I don't particularly like his friend Fatman Falling but Phoenix seems to do a pretty good job at not changing the series so much that it stops being RWBY.
He put a ton of time into his Volume 5 redo, and it's starting off really well. It's become a real community project at this point, with all the artists and even music now.

I mean, haven’t tons of people shipped Roman x Neo since Neo came onto the scene? As for the twins and these spoilers, I feel like context may be missing and we’re only getting this snippet to rile people up.
Anything to make the likable characters absolute bastards.
Well, Roman’s dead. Also, I’m waiting to see what the actual passages of the book say, since I get the idea that this could be some well poisoning. And, there’s the part where Roman, Neo, and the Malachites weren’t who you’d consider “good guys”.

People are shocked at villains being villains. Not everything needs to have a Freudian excuse or be for a noble cause or be justified. https://twitter.com/BrokenLevel/status/1432709875658895363

Last edited:

TheAmbiguousLurker

kiwifarms.net
People are shocked at villains being villains. Not everything needs to have a Freudian excuse or be for a noble cause or be justified. https://twitter.com/BrokenLevel/status/1432709875658895363
Yes, but not all villains are the same. Suddenly making one a rapist or pedophile for a character that doesn't fit is just dumb.

Though, I don't think a 26 year old flirting with a 19 year old is much cause for alarm. And I never trust when someone says something is coded anymore.