RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
Specifically Fortnite has an emote where you can throw tomatoes at shit.
You forget people also were just doing the whip crack emote constantly. That was bar none the funniest shit I've ever seen come out of Fortnite.

Why the fuck anyone thought doing an MLK/Civil Rights event in fucking Fortnite was a good idea, I will never know.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You forget people also were just doing the whip crack emote constantly. That was bar none the funniest shit I've ever seen come out of Fortnite.

Why the fuck anyone thought doing an MLK/Civil Rights event in fucking Fortnite was a good idea, I will never know.
The whip crack was for the MLK thing. It didn’t exist in the game when the BLM thing happened.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
I don't know man, I've literally never played Fortnite and I don't know anyone in person who has. My entire exposure to it is from people talking about how retarded it is and people trying to moral grandstand over it's leveling reward mechanics.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know man, I've literally never played Fortnite and I don't know anyone in person who has. My entire exposure to it is from people talking about how retarded it is and people trying to moral grandstand over it's leveling reward mechanics.
I've played it twice. I found it to be a very confusing clusterfuck. The gameplay mechanics make no fucking sense to me.

Don't Tread on Me

Look to the skies and feast your eyes!
kiwifarms.net
Why are you guys still talking about this show? Do we even know if theres going to be a volume 9?

Disc

A bucket is technically a type of disc
kiwifarms.net

Also don't forget that, thanks to the star wars collab, skins known as Stormtroopers were also all over the place.

It's like a completely organic Robot Chicken episode just generated within Fortnite.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
Not related to Fartnite drama but some drama nonetheless.

Judgemental Critter and Twiins Ink are seething because the RWBYcritics subreddit can still talk about them.

Like they requested their content be blacklisted from the sub, fine but you literally cannot demand people stop talking about you. You are a critic demanding critique of you be silenced. How do you not see the irony? Also imagine the dissonance required to stan the fuck out of Ironwood and be devastated at his character assassination while simultaneously telling everybody to get over how badly Adam got shit on.

Also, I thought Twins quit RWBY content because the fanbase kept shitting on her? Guess the views were too good to go away. Its not often a community and its critics are as retarded as one another but here we are.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Also imagine the dissonance required to stan the fuck out of Ironwood and be devastated at his character assassination while simultaneously telling everybody to get over how badly Adam got shit on.
Well, after seeing that video in question, I think it was because Twiins thought with Adam, there really wasn't a character TO assasinate, and their idealized version of Adam never really existed. It's more getting over the headcanon version of Adam people created in their minds.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
I've always liked Eruption Fang's stuff, and this video is no exception. Unironically, I'd rather watch a show about the Ace Ops over the main cast at this point.

Turtles Montana

Really neat. Filled with meat.
kiwifarms.net
Not related to Fartnite drama but some drama nonetheless.

Judgemental Critter and Twiins Ink are seething because the RWBYcritics subreddit can still talk about them.

Like they requested their content be blacklisted from the sub, fine but you literally cannot demand people stop talking about you. You are a critic demanding critique of you be silenced. How do you not see the irony? Also imagine the dissonance required to stan the fuck out of Ironwood and be devastated at his character assassination while simultaneously telling everybody to get over how badly Adam got shit on.

Also, I thought Twins quit RWBY content because the fanbase kept shitting on her? Guess the views were too good to go away. Its not often a community and its critics are as retarded as one another but here we are.
It takes a special kind of botch to make both the r/RWBY and RWBYCritics turn on you.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
I actually support it b/c there's just something quite amusing Abt being able to play as Ariana Grande tea-bagging Kratos after No-scoping him.
Tho I legit won't be surprised if Epic games has a Hololive collab down the pipeline
>Haachama throws her curry soup at you & flosses

>Pekora bonks you with a Hammer & default dances

Fortnite may become my best multiplayer game of this decade if they pull that off.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
Well, after seeing that video in question, I think it was because Twiins thought with Adam, there really wasn't a character TO assasinate, and their idealized version of Adam never really existed. It's more getting over the headcanon version of Adam people created in their minds.
All we knew about Adam prior to his major appearances in volumes 3 and 4 were that Blake saw him as a mentor, he was very extreme in his methods and that he was apathetic to his own men's deaths. That's it, we knew nothing else about his personality or his motivations. People latched on to the mentor bit and just theorised away.

Compare that to Ironwood, who had repeatedly been shown to at least be reasonable in his approach (Yang's DQ, and later getting her a replacement arm, defending Weiss after her outburst at the Atlas elite and his support of the main cast when they arrived in Atlas) and the sudden change in his characterisation was insanely jarring. Not helped by his "semblence" (which is one of the worst "powers" in fiction, if you can even call it a power and was never explained in the show) being the crutch used to even attempt to explain it and you have the recipe for one of the worst written characters in an "anime" ever.

Captain Marvelous

Hade ni ikuze!
kiwifarms.net
Not helped by his "semblence" (which is one of the worst "powers" in fiction, if you can even call it a power and was never explained in the show) being the crutch used to even attempt to explain it and you have the recipe for one of the worst written characters in an "anime" ever.
My favorite part is that not even Ironwood's voice actor didn't know, and needed a fan to explain his character's Semblance to him, proving Rooster Teeth is just making stuff up as they go.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
My favorite part is that not even Ironwood's voice actor didn't know, and needed a fan to explain his character's Semblance to him, proving Rooster Teeth is just making stuff up as they go.
The only reason we know anything about it is because of a dead mobile game, Amity Arena. I liken this to MHA not telling us how Overhaul's power worked in the series and instead had to turn to Strongest Hero to find it out.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
I know they assure us RWBY had a plan, one specifically detailed by Monty but there's no way this shit show had a plan. I'm dying to see what Monty had written down for RWBY because I doubt it included Bumblebee and everything that happened post s3.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I know they assure us RWBY had a plan, one specifically detailed by Monty but there's no way this shit show had a plan. I'm dying to see what Monty had written down for RWBY because I doubt it included Bumblebee and everything that happened post s3.
Well, Shane’s letter said that RT wasted no time to kick out him and Sheena and go rogue after Monty died, while I believe others in RT said Monty had plans, but they were rather barebones and more rough outlines than anything (and then you had Monty’s fancy of adding things on a whim where he died before he could strike out with a swing and a miss on that front). But overall, I think that the ship has passed in regards to people giving a shit, at least in regards to waiting for something to leak or for someone who was fired to “spill the tea”.