RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

DumbassRecords

kiwifarms.net
Are those "Fixing RWBY" videos worth watching? Making a fan game or a fanfic inspired by RWBY might be better than trying to revive a zombie.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Did the second season of Gen;eric ever come out or was it stealth-cancelled after no one gave a fuck about it and they wasted a shitload of money on getting celebrities as VAs?
It dropped on HBO Max not that long ago. Only noteworthy things is that they killed that bitch voiced by Monica Rial by the end of it and that they outsourced the animation this time.

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
Did the second season of Gen;eric ever come out or was it stealth-cancelled after no one gave a fuck about it and they wasted a shitload of money on getting celebrities as VAs?
It actually did, I think...

Lemme check...

1641751257528.png

Yup. It's on HBO. Came out last November.

Edit: Damn it, I was snaked.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
It actually came out.

And apparently, according to some comments, the rights to Gen Lock were sold to HBO/HBO Max.

Last edited:

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Are those "Fixing RWBY" videos worth watching? Making a fan game or a fanfic inspired by RWBY might be better than trying to revive a zombie.
They're okay. CelticPhoenix is pretty retarded but RWBY is such a roaring trash fire that even a retard can write something better. They are by no means great but they're watchable.

Skipjack

Epitaph to a Dog
kiwifarms.net
Would you consider this to be any better?

Besides the first, these are all the same generic royalty-free jazz piece. The first could use better mixing but it's nothing worse than most of what RWBY puts out. But the composer was the only member of that team to stand up to the weirdo in charge so give her some credit.

Any opinions on some of the lesser known tracks on the V8 album?

They're all bad, but the one that sticks out is the "fuck da haters" song they did that has a lyric about becoming redeemed for your mistakes. The messaging is hilariously confused.

They're okay. CelticPhoenix is pretty retarded but RWBY is such a roaring trash fire that even a retard can write something better. They are by no means great but they're watchable.

I genuinely prefer real Volume 5 to Fixing. It made me far less uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
V5 is atrocious, for sure. FRWBY V5 takes the worst of it-- plot points and pacing-- and simply adds more tits, bad outfits, self-inserts, and "ship" moments
Yeah, V5 is a giant pit of suck, you know?

Besides the first, these are all the same generic royalty-free jazz piece. The first could use better mixing but it's nothing worse than most of what RWBY puts out. But the composer was the only member of that team to stand up to the weirdo in charge so give her some credit.
Stand up? Did she actually want financial compensation for this shit?