RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Ensok

kiwifarms.net
I would put V4 as the low point for the franchise just because of the sheer pile of absolute nothing that it is. At least some stuff happened in V5 and I wasn't so bored that I dropped the series for a year like I did with V4.

Skipjack

Epitaph to a Dog
kiwifarms.net
Except RWBY IS a place that’d love teenage lesbian stories.
Oh absolutely, just not bizarre and creepy ones written by a nearly 30-year-old man who writes women as bumbling, stammering morons
I would put V4 as the low point for the franchise just because of the sheer pile of absolute nothing that it is. At least some stuff happened in V5 and I fwasn't so bored that I dropped the series for a year like I did with V4.
For me the low was the end of V6. The beginning of it was so close to competence, and they gave it up with shipping and a joke villain.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I would put V4 as the low point for the franchise just because of the sheer pile of absolute nothing that it is. At least some stuff happened in V5 and I wasn't so bored that I dropped the series for a year like I did with V4.
V4 was "Oh, this fucking sucks", whereas V5 was "Oh, sucking is just what it is now. Huh"

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
44A6E37D-1014-44F1-B696-F02D556FE73A.jpeg

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
It dropped on HBO Max not that long ago. Only noteworthy things is that they killed that bitch voiced by Monica Rial by the end of it and that they outsourced the animation this time.

It actually did, I think...

Lemme check...

View attachment 2873324

Yup. It's on HBO. Came out last November.

Edit: Damn it, I was snaked.
I didn't even knew that a 2nd Season even existed, & it's been there since November. I'm surprised that HBO even went with this.

Decepticon Spy

is a self Identified Autobot.
kiwifarms.net
can't believe that despite my half-year long break from this god forsaken website, there is still way too much things can be said to this headache inducing shitshow.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
The show's so bad it gets it's own 299 page thread, dear lord I'm happy I never joined that community of complete shitheads.

can't believe that despite my half-year long break from this god forsaken website, there is still way too much things can be said to this headache inducing shitshow.
I'd say some of it is also because of the fans and critics and the stuff they do between episodes. Thanks to Celtic Pheonix, I'd say we got an extra 10-20 pages worth with his Fixing RWBY series.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
The real question though, is it worse than Regular RWBY at this point? Because I'd argue they're bordering real close with each other in terms of shittiness.
I suppose it really comes down to which set of bad writing pitfalls you have less patience for, and which creator you find more cringe worthy.