RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1300538

Translation: I will fight you on the street for denying us our joy!! REEEEE!!!
I dunno if the thread's ever talked about this guy but he's absolutely pathetic. He's a borderline obese straight guy in his thirties who obsesses over Bumblebee to the point where he bullies people who aren't as obsessed as him. Even the Bumblebee community on Twitter has basically told him to fuck off.

He was also behind an insanely bad headcanon for Volume 7 where Blake and Yang would be trapped in a mine and Blake would nearly get branded like Adam so Yang could pull a white saviour moment and save Blake, leading into a kiss.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
I dunno if the thread's ever talked about this guy but he's absolutely pathetic. He's a borderline obese straight guy in his thirties who obsesses over Bumblebee to the point where he bullies people who aren't as obsessed as him. Even the Bumblebee community on Twitter has basically told him to fuck off.

He was also behind an insanely bad headcanon for Volume 7 where Blake and Yang would be trapped in a mine and Blake would nearly get branded like Adam so Yang could pull a white saviour moment and save Blake, leading into a kiss.
He's also 1/2 of a shitty YouTube channel.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
He's also 1/2 of a shitty YouTube channel.
Passing headcannon as canon material = high levels of tard-rage-inducing autism.

He definitely sounds autistic from the clips I went through. Sounds like the guy has some mental disability.

No wonder he has the mindset of a child despite being over 30 years old.

screen 2.png

And yes, he does look like a fucking manchild. It's just that insanely punchable face, you know?

He's no Chris-chan, but he's getting well on his way there if he doesn't keep his actions in check.

Last edited:

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
I think this may be the one time where yelling "Its a cartoon" would be appropriate. That man looks like he needs psychological help.
There's been numerous complaints about him using whatever disabilities he was diagnosed with to get away with what he did (which is mostly just verbal abuse on internet anyway), so yes, he does need psychological help. And people that know him for his harassing methods are fucking sick of him using whatever -tism he has to justify his childish actions. These are the actions of a toddler.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net

Effluvium

kiwifarms.net
Just how bad can the fandom get? I stay away from it rightly because I don't want my brain to crater, but from the impression I got, it's almost as bad or worse than the Steven Universe fandom.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bumblebee has always been something I supported because the implications are hilarious. You have two characters each with deep emotional issues, even though they come from loving homes, that never showed interest for each other falling in love after ganking an ex slave who's accomplished more in his life to help the world than the main team. Mind you that was after one of the members of this ship left their "soulmate that they have loved forever" to die. Both are abusive, both have short tempers and after the honey moon phase is over they are going to become stereotypes of an abusive lesbian relationship.

I mean you have Yang a girl from a broken family who she claims to love but habitual abandons. Both in the beginning and after she loses her arm, which I'll remind you she only went back to help Ruby after she got a robot arm, ignored her loving dads pep talk/training, and killed a drunk lecher. Her entire personality can be boiled down to cool chick with a hair trigger switch that solves problems by being violent, you know a psycopath. That and her semblance is all about her losing her temper.

Then you have Blake a literal Faunus PRINCESS who joins a terrorist organization when she thinks her parents aren't doing enough and leaves after the leader, a slave who not only lost one of his eyes to a branding but could never reclaim his identity due to the location of the brand, lost his patience with her. I know they always tried to paint it as Adam being abusive but the more you learn about Blake the more it comes off that Adam had her along as a strong ally for the future and eventually lost his patience for the spoiled rich girl telling him how to fight for his people rights. Not only is she physically abusive, see how she beats Sun for laughs but tends to gaslight others, Adam/Her parents/Sun, when they don't agree with her and shirks responsibility, all it took was one apology for her to forget she left Yang to die. She's fond of insults and jabs and will continue long after the person has had enough and has a tendency to hold a grudge, Slapping her was enough to put Adam on her kill list.

It's funny because in the real world anyone would look at this couple and realize they are the worst possible option for each other. Blake has the personality that would piss yang off and would constantly drive her over the edge, she would never take responsibility for her actions and will hold everything Yang does against her slapping and snipping at her whenever she'd feel vindicated. When the dyke eventually brakes and Blake gets a fractured skull Blake will use that as evidence to destroy Yang and use it to keep Yang in a subservient role or will at least try to until Yang beats her again.

In summation Bumblebee is the type of ship I would make if I wanted to make fun of lesbians by making a stereotypical abusive relationship and the people who champion it don't realize how much it reveals about them.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
Bumblebee has always been something I supported because the implications are hilarious. You have two characters each with deep emotional issues, even though they come from loving homes, that never showed interest for each other falling in love after ganking an ex slave who's accomplished more in his life to help the world than the main team. Mind you that was after one of the members of this ship left their "soulmate that they have loved forever" to die. Both are abusive, both have short tempers and after the honey moon phase is over they are going to become stereotypes of an abusive lesbian relationship.

I mean you have Yang a girl from a broken family who she claims to love but habitual abandons. Both in the beginning and after she loses her arm, which I'll remind you she only went back to help Ruby after she got a robot arm, ignored her loving dads pep talk/training, and killed a drunk lecher. Her entire personality can be boiled down to cool chick with a hair trigger switch that solves problems by being violent, you know a psycopath. That and her semblance is all about her losing her temper.

Then you have Blake a literal Faunus PRINCESS who joins a terrorist organization when she thinks her parents aren't doing enough and leaves after the leader, a slave who not only lost one of his eyes to a branding but could never reclaim his identity due to the location of the brand, lost his patience with her. I know they always tried to paint it as Adam being abusive but the more you learn about Blake the more it comes off that Adam had her along as a strong ally for the future and eventually lost his patience for the spoiled rich girl telling him how to fight for his people rights. Not only is she physically abusive, see how she beats Sun for laughs but tends to gaslight others, Adam/Her parents/Sun, when they don't agree with her and shirks responsibility, all it took was one apology for her to forget she left Yang to die. She's fond of insults and jabs and will continue long after the person has had enough and has a tendency to hold a grudge, Slapping her was enough to put Adam on her kill list.

It's funny because in the real world anyone would look at this couple and realize they are the worst possible option for each other. Blake has the personality that would piss yang off and would constantly drive her over the edge, she would never take responsibility for her actions and will hold everything Yang does against her slapping and snipping at her whenever she'd feel vindicated. When the dyke eventually brakes and Blake gets a fractured skull Blake will use that as evidence to destroy Yang and use it to keep Yang in a subservient role or will at least try to until Yang beats her again.

In summation Bumblebee is the type of ship I would make if I wanted to make fun of lesbians by making a stereotypical abusive relationship and the people who champion it don't realize how much it reveals about them.
Dang. That's a level of precision and destruction I don't think CRWBY would ever be capable of, even with better writers.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net

FAN: (after sperging how inclusive and empowering Bumblebee is) "How do you write women and especially lesbians so well?"

MILES: "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

The biggest plot twist in RWBY would be if we all underestimated the CRWBY and especially Miles. Like if the entire show was in reality not the misguided vision of an autistic manchild, but a gigantic social experiment conducted by Rooster Teeth.

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net

It's interesting and all, but how many of the yuri-logicians just see two girls "flirting" because the showrunners say so and just disregard all the toxic implications? Sexy yuri times is all they can think of apparently.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Effluvium

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting and all, but how many of the yuri-logicians just see two girls "flirting" because the showrunners say so and just disregard all the toxic implications? Sexy yuri times is all they can think of apparently.
Oh I know they aren't thinking about the logisitcs of the relationships they just see two characters having complimentary colors and a cute name and go "ooh they should be a couple". That's what makes it so funny.

Dang Woodchucks!

Whatamark@noneyabusiness.org
kiwifarms.net

Hannibal-esque breakdowns of shipping 'tism like this is always enjoyable.

So there's this new thing that encourages spreading love and appreciation in a fandom that's absolutely toxic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QSu2kPBGQ8&feature=emb_titl

Let's see how that fares-

View attachment 1303162
View attachment 1303163
View attachment 1303190
View attachment 1303164

Let's not see how that fares.
>non toxic people in the fandom

... they have those?

Tags
None