RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of Assasin’s creed. The “mind-bending” super secrets of humanity’s past, about ancient god aliens or something just aren't as interesting as the plot about assassins vs Templars and actually being an assasin in an exotic location of the past.
I'm truly sorry you had to suffer through the plotline of the Assassin's Creed games. Had I known what I was getting into, I never would've even started.

Dang Woodchucks!

Whatamark@noneyabusiness.org
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I know you can't expect... anything sensijble to come out of these things, but;

>THESE ARE MY HEADCANONS
I don't care.
No one with a working brain cortext does.
And even if anyone did? They don't change anything.

I guess it's cool for you, if within your circlejerk of "friends" you can all just write your smut fanfics and have them grow dicks and get pregnant from anal or whatever the fuck... in between trying to get each other to kill themselves the very second one of you doesn't fit the hivemind.

But then I remember that the writers may actually read this and consider it.

Why? *shrugs*

The best part is Yang!

She is TRAAAAANS
And a LESBIAAAAAN
And uses SHE/HER
AT THE SAME TIME!

and none of it is a contradiction at ALL!

Last edited:

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
I mean, I know you can't expect... anything sensijble to come out of these things, but;

>THESE ARE MY HEADCANONS
I don't care.
No one with a working brain cortext does.
And even if anyone did? They don't change anything.

I guess it's cool for you, if within your circlejerk of "friends" you can all just write your smut fanfics and have them grow dicks and get pregnant from anal or whatever the fuck...

But then I remember that the writers may actually read this and consider it.

Why? *shrugs*

The best part is Yang!

She is TRAAAAANS
And a LESBIAAAAAN
And uses SHE/HER
AT THE SAME TIME!

and none of it is a contradiction at AAAAALLL!!!
I have met so many people who try to convince me that RWBY is "good" with made up head canon answers that are nonsensical and have absolutely no evidence anywhere. It has gotten to the point where I genuinely question if they have some sort of mental illness that causes intense delusions and hallucinations.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
Long time no see RWBY Thread here's this dumb shit that's apparently important: https://twitter.com/yangshollis/status/1264626647858393088?s=20
Well, you beat me to posting this. But I’ll just ask: How many fandom things and dramas have happened due to Barbara and Arryn being the most unprofessional people working on a project I’ve ever seen? Honestly, this makes giving actors a “Do Not Answer These Questions” edict sound VERY tempting if I’m in the position to make one.

Also, has anyone here seen people working on some IP be less professional than Barbara and Arryn when it comes to RWBY?

• Agree
Reactions: Xenomorphs Are Cute

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Well, you beat me to posting this. But I’ll just ask: How many fandom things and dramas have happened due to Barbara and Arryn being the most unprofessional people working on a project I’ve ever seen? Honestly, this makes giving actors a “Do Not Answer These Questions” edict sound VERY tempting if I’m in the position to make one.

Also, has anyone here seen people working on some IP be less professional than Barbara and Arryn when it comes to RWBY?
One thing I learned (and hated) in the "professional world," is that "being professional" comes down to whoever makes the first complaint. Girls talking about their wet pussies and what gets them hot is okay, until they overhear a guy talking about what gets them hard. Every rule, guideline, custom, etc comes down to who cries first; and it's usually the two-faced bitches who do that.

Random Internet Person

Panzer Vor, motherfuckers!
kiwifarms.net
One thing I learned (and hated) in the "professional world," is that "being professional" comes down to whoever makes the first complaint. Girls talking about their wet pussies and what gets them hot is okay, until they overhear a guy talking about what gets them hard. Every rule, guideline, custom, etc comes down to who cries first; and it's usually the two-faced bitches who do that.
Okay, but what I mean more is that Barbara and Arryn talk about things regarding their characters very openly, unaware of the weight their words carry since they’re VAs (a Reddit comment laid it out a few pages back). If Barb and Arryn didn’t do this every single panel (and Barbara didn’t quip about things after Arryn says something) this wouldn’t be a problem, and you wouldn’t have people say Bumblebee is Barbara and Arryn using the show as their way to vent their desires to bang each other.

Also, the subreddit found things out. Who’s ready for coming out arcs? https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/gpvo1z/arryn_has_basically_confirmed_once_and_for_all/

Last edited:

Dang Woodchucks!

Whatamark@noneyabusiness.org
kiwifarms.net
I see people using the "it's character development" excuse, and the only thing that taught me was that they don't know what character development is.

An actor making something up and/or self-inserting isn't character development. This being relayed through a panel or supplemental material isn't character development.

If anything, this is the opposite. God, haven't they had seven seasons to work all this shit out? What the fuck have they been doing?

Tags
None