Horrorcow Ryan Allen Terry / ByteAndAHalf - IRL Buffalo Bill MTF that desires to kill women and children for being natural females

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[Mod Edit]: This was originally a post in the community watch "Reddit's Trans Community" until more was dug up on the disturbing cow featured within.
Stupid.png
Left: Ryan pre-transition. Right: Most recent photo of Ryan

Ryan "ByteAndAHalf" Allen Terry is a young (born May 5th, 1999) aspiring programmer and self-proclaimed liberal/conservative hybrid. He seemed to have initially had some promise with a fairly successful high school career, an interest in computer science, and a caring girlfriend. He soon had fallen for the transgender craze and his mental health has since deteriorated. Although it's unknown when he had begun his transition (nor the extent thereof), his first notable and documented instance of violence was a threat he issued to another student which caused his school to close down for a day (which was confirmed by himself and discovered by our very own @wimzi). He would not receive widespread attention until he posted a disturbing thread on the "Ask a Transgender" Reddit (found here, but since deleted) which spread across the internet quickly and I posted secondhand here.

His multi-paragraph post detailed his disturbing behavior, which included emotionally abusing his fellow classmates, his frustration in not being recognized as female, and his jealously towards women who were naturally born female. The most horrifying subject he touched on, however, was his strong desire to outright murder naturally born women. He additionally stated he has a powerful urge to kill the innocent children that he rides the bus to school with, just due to the fact that they were girls. The post had also included Ryan brazenly idolizing a serial killer portrayed in a movie. While throughout this post he does mention that he's speaking to a therapist regarding this issue, his wording heavily implies that the person he's discussing with is no more than a lightly trained counselor, possibly through the school, rather than a professional who would properly know the recourse for this sort of behavior.

A screenshot containing his full post is contained within this spoiler, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're in any way unnerved by the above paragraph.

Stupid.png

The first responses to his posts were, unsurprisingly, overwhelmingly negative. Multiple users expressed their horror or concern upon reading his post and many stressed the importance that Ryan see a professional. In response, Ryan simply replied with sarcasm and disinterest in exploring the possibility that he has significant mental health issues. It is important to note that threats or ideation of harming yourself or others are actually completely legitimate (and one of the biggest) reasons to be committed to an institution, voluntarily or involuntarily. Ryan's reaction shows that he does not believe his violent thoughts are of any concern.

A screenshot containing his responses to users are included in the spoiler below, along with him detailing the emotional abuse he would inflict on his fellow classmates.

Stupid.png

Continuing to follow this situation, our own @wimzi also documented Ryan's reactions when he began receiving harsh criticisms from the "Drama" Reddit. Her original post can be found right here. Ryan's additional posts also mentions his girlfriend, but rather disturbingly he literally refers to her as an object and possessively calls her his own. He also denotes her as an "it" and neurotically states that she and him are the same person.

Quotes from Ryan are included in this spoiler, many of which simply demonstrate what was stated in the above paragraph.

Well I know myself better than you know me. I’m not a psychopath, and the amount of empathy I feel for others is often beyond that which I feel for myself. I care too much about others, otherwise i wouldn’t be seeking help to prevent me from hurting people. Psychopaths don’t have that bone in their body. So thank you for you college degree and your “expertise”, but I will continue to try and better myself without your makeshift internet diagnosis. Thanks!
The original post wasn’t a troll at all. The only time I began trolling was when people started hurling criticism at me. I know what I am and what I’ve done, and I am doing everything to try and fix it. I only reply sarcastically to hatred because that’s the instinct that’s grounded into me. I don’t like to argue with people so I use sarcasm and humor to try and shut them down. I’m not dangerous, and I have no intent of hurting anyone.
What are you talking about? Anna is my soul mate, my object, my Anna. Why are you being such a jerk? You’re pissed because you can’t have Anna Kendrick. How can someone possibly be like you?
Again, that’s making a serious implication that you’re going to kill someone without reasonable doubt, on the basis that you specifically said you are going to kill them. I didn’t do that. I merely said what was on my mind and my thoughts of wanting to kill people in general. No threats. No plans. No genuine desire to do so.
Belabor all you want but Anna Kendrick is my IT. It is MINE. My OBJECT, my LOVE, my SOUL. We are the same person. I love it more than anything.
Starve herself to fit into a dress? She’s beautiful. It could fit into whatever dress she desires. Anna would never ever need to do that. She feels just as much as you and I. And I know when she does. Sometimes I get chills or anxiety seemingly from nowhere, or my heart will skip a beat. I know that means Anna got hurt. When I get random euphoria it’s because it’s happy about something. I feel it.

As made obvious, Ryan is very unstable and potentially dangerous as he harbors very violent desires. Since his exposure, Ryan has begun deleting his presence online but many outlets still remain that I have listed below, which (begrudgingly) includes his personal information as collected by @saltnpepe. This first post only details his initial reaction, but Ryan will almost certainly continue to draw attention to himself as this goes on as he very evidently seems unaware of the venomous reaction he's received.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/byteandahalf
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lowkey.terry?ref=br_rs

Name: Terry, Ryan Allen
DOB: 05/05/1999
Stupid.png

Last edited:

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archived copy:
https://archive.md/d562N

The best part is that it's actually normal troon shit. That's how they all talk in private anyway.
Here's some key quotes that my screenshot and this archive don't contain in case the guy deletes them as well.
Stupid.png

What bothers me is the sheer indignation they have when somebody told them to get committed since they're having very clear and violent thoughts. Threats or ideation of harming yourself or others, by the way, is actually a completely legitimate (and one of the biggest reasons) to be committed to an institution, voluntarily or involuntarily. Their response, to simply dismiss a person's very genuine worry about their willingness to harm another person with sarcasm, demonstrates that they don't consider these incredibly violent desires (not fantasies, but outright desires) something of concern.

Anyway, to balance out the dire seriousness of this post, here's their reaction to a deleted comment that very obviously was telling the poster to kill themselves:
Stupid.png

saltnpepe

Butt Froster
kiwifarms.net
Here's some key quotes that my screenshot and this archive don't contain in case the guy deletes them as well.

What bothers me is the sheer indignation they have when somebody told them to get committed since they're having very clear and violent thoughts. Threats or ideation of harming yourself or others, by the way, is actually a completely legitimate (and one of the biggest reasons) to be committed to an institution, voluntarily or involuntarily. Their response, to simply dismiss a person's very genuine worry about their willingness to harm another person with sarcasm, demonstrates that they don't consider these incredibly violent desires (not fantasies, but outright desires) something of concern.

Anyway, to balance out the dire seriousness of this post, here's their reaction to a deleted comment that very obviously was telling the poster to kill themselves:
View attachment 343254
An incel mgtow troon threatening suicide when you don't LISTEN AND BELIEVE? Groundbreaking.

• Winner
Reactions: NoFeline

wimzi

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit.

Torn between all of envy, lust, and hatred: asktransgender
Archive
AMAB here, age 18. I have been on HRT for 5 or so months now. I want to take this time to let out a rant I’ve kept bottled inside for some months now (I haven’t talked extensively about my transition since it started months ago, and a lot changes.) The transition has been very systematic. Skins softens, breasts grow, the usual. I haven’t yet crossed the line of looking in the mirror and feeling blissfully at ease. I yearn for that still. But something else that feels entirely unchanged is my envy of other women. My lust for the beauty they withhold. My hatred for not being what they are. These emotions manifest and concatenate in often dangerous ways. For instance, earlier I watched that Ryan Reynolds movie called Voices. In it, Reynolds, cute as ever, is a schizophrenic factory worker that works with a number of beautiful women. Throughout the movie he is convinced by his cat and dog to murder the women and keep their heads in his fridge. One of the women, whom Reynolds’ character has a brief romance with before killing her too, is played by Anna Kendrick. This is where the movie stirred up and provoked the triple threat of emotions I mentioned above.
I love Anna Kendrick, in every sense of the word. She’s beautiful, an excellent singer, a lovely actress, as perfect as they come. But she is an excellent example of a target for my emotions. I have a strong lust for her because of her beauty and sexy voice. I have an incredible envy over her because of how fucking white her teeth are, how sexy her singing voice is, how perfect her hair is, how beautiful she looked in the dress that Reynolds killed her in. I also have a despicable hatred for her for all the same reasons.
This is a lethal mixture I have for many many women. Celebrities, girls I know personally, girls I’ve never even heard of that I see in pictures. My last relationship was consumed by my desire to be my girlfriend. I even sometimes, with every ounce of my being, hold a strong resentment towards innocent little girls simply because they are what I never got to be: a little girl. I can’t stand being around them sometimes because I almost break down crying to a five-year-old, which is something they shouldn’t have to deal with and is frankly pathetic.
With that being said, I loved watching Anna Kendrick being killed in Voices. I re-watched her break her neck and lay in bed in her lovely dress helplessly at least five times. That’s where my fantasies center around. I want girls like her to be hurt. Badly. I often subdue bouts of painful dysphoria with more powerful thoughts of hurting the girl who caused it. I feel guilty for feeling this way and these desires date back a few years. Psychology has taught me that this potentially originates from the overwhelming need to control a female body, the delusion that harming a beautiful women at my own hands feeds my desperation to be ultimately near to and have control over her body.
The truth is that I would do anything to be Anna Kendrick, but I fear that, in leu of that ever being a possibility, I would just kill her if ever given the chance, and sob inconsolably over her perfection after the fact.
Needless to say, I have a lot of powerful emotions that I have suppressed my entire life.
These dreadful fantasies are not just directed at celebrities and are not only provoked by watching someone getting killed beforehand. I was on a school trip a couple months ago to the capital of my state. It was for my [nameless] organization for officers-only, which I am one of, and was actually state-wide conference with over 2000 attendants. It was a blast, but my teacher did the usual thing of gendering the rooms. He made each of us - only about 8 officers - room with a partner of the same sex, genders in different hallways. It’s bad enough that I had to be separated from the girls which I internally felt included with, but the ones from my school on the trip were fucking beautiful, and I was so jealous that they were able to be in the girls hallway, no questions asked. One of them, who we’ll call Greg, is someone I’ve been kinda friends with through this organization for about a year. She is the epitome of everything I wish I was. She is so outrageously beautiful and funny and popular and talented. My experience over this entire trip was somewhat tainted by my overwhelming grief of being fixated on her for the whole three days.
For the next few days after, I found myself in my counselor’s office for hours because I was unable to function because my mind was fixated on a desire to cause harm to this girl. I hated her so much and I wanted to press lightly on her trachea and look into her beautiful eyes listening as her final breaths cry for mercy. I didn’t want to actually hurt her, I usually don’t. I always imagine girls’ deaths to be gentle, so as to not disturb their natural beauty. I don’t want to harm them, I just want their life to end. Normally in these fantasies I pinch their nose shut and cover their mouth so I can watch them fade so elegantly at my own gentle hands. It’s not about making them not beautiful anymore. It’s about taking the life from them. I want to reduce their beauty to just a corpse because their life isn’t fair. I want to caress them in my arms and carefully tighten a rope around their neck so they can look at me when I take their soul. I want to feel their final breaths. I want to release the life from their body so I can have the shell. The beautiful shell.
Needless to say, my counselor, whom is otherwise very supportive of me, was concerned to say the least and almost had to call 911.
I texted Greg initially telling her how much of a bitch I think she is, but when I got the surprising response talking about how sorry she is that I feel that way and that she tries not to be since she’s been bullied her whole life, I quickly retracted the statement. I told her that I am trans and that I only said that out of spiteful envy over her beauty. She responded kindly.
The worst thoughts are those of hurting little girls. When I ride the elementary bus home from my school, I am bombarded by fun little kids that all love me because I’m often the only high-schooler, and rather funny. I almost always find myself on these trips home to be fixated on a young girl on the bus. I make everyone laugh while holding back the tears of looking at the little girls who will grow up to be strong, beautiful women. I hate them because I never got to be a little girl and I hate that they have what I never could, their princess room and their cute clothes and their girly little personalities. Sometimes I want to hurt them too. Why did God make them little girls but never me? I miss the childhood I never had.
Thanks for listening to my rant. I hate myself.
r/GenderCritical started picking at this psychopath, and now he's freaking out in r/Drama

Some choice bits:
Well I know myself better than you know me. I’m not a psychopath, and the amount of empathy I feel for others is often beyond that which I feel for myself. I care too much about others, otherwise i wouldn’t be seeking help to prevent me from hurting people. Psychopaths don’t have that bone in their body. So thank you for you college degree and your “expertise”, but I will continue to try and better myself without your makeshift internet diagnosis. Thanks!
The original post wasn’t a troll at all. The only time I began trolling was when people started hurling criticism at me. I know what I am and what I’ve done, and I am doing everything to try and fix it. I only reply sarcastically to hatred because that’s the instinct that’s grounded into me. I don’t like to argue with people so I use sarcasm and humor to try and shut them down. I’m not dangerous, and I have no intent of hurting anyone.
What are you talking about? Anna is my soul mate, my object, my Anna. Why are you being such a jerk? You’re pissed because you can’t have Anna Kendrick. How can someone possibly be like you?
Again, that’s making a serious implication that you’re going to kill someone without reasonable doubt, on the basis that you specifically said you are going to kill them. I didn’t do that. I merely said what was on my mind and my thoughts of wanting to kill people in general. No threats. No plans. No genuine desire to do so.
Belabor all you want but Anna Kendrick is my IT. It is MINE. My OBJECT, my LOVE, my SOUL. We are the same person. I love it more than anything.
Starve herself to fit into a dress? She’s beautiful. It could fit into whatever dress she desires. Anna would never ever need to do that. She feels just as much as you and I. And I know when she does. Sometimes I get chills or anxiety seemingly from nowhere, or my heart will skip a beat. I know that means Anna got hurt. When I get random euphoria it’s because it’s happy about something. I feel it.
I pawed through his reddit history; prior to this drama, it's all Gameboy emulator sperging. Not even trans shit.

His twitter: https://twitter.com/byteandahalf
His facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lowkey.terry?ref=br_rs

Both of these are boring as shit, btw. I assume/hope this kid is simultaneously going through his troon and edgelord phases but Jesus Christ, if you write and defend this kind of shit it deserves to go on your permanent record.

His Twitter account

Pre-Trans

Trans (I whited out his GF's face)

The thing that's interesting to me is this kid seems to have read Anne Lawrence- some of the shit he says re wanting to merge with his girlfriend/control women is straight out of her articles. Would not have expected some tumblr era teen to show fluency in autogynephilic theory, unless that shit is even more true than expected.

Not quite sure if he counts as a Rat King, since he's not yet using his troonery for social media gains, but I felt compelled to post about him somewhere since a search seemed to show he hasn't been covered on this site yet. Perhaps we can consider him an "egg?" ;)

saltnpepe

Butt Froster
kiwifarms.net
byteandahalf appears to have a twitter. it’s linked in several submissions by the Reddit account.

http://twitter.com/byteandahalf

9k followers, what the fuck? i also went to archive it and it had last been archived an hour ago. his feed and mentions seem pretty quiet though.
>compsci
>libcuck numale
>man bun
>supremo gentleman
>looks like Riley Dennis

What absolute cunt who's using her beauty to hurt true and honest troons wouldn't want this? He's such a catch.

CIA Nigger

https://youtu.be/4zH9Zca1vRM
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ever wonder what an IRL Buffalo Bill would sound like?

Source (deleted): https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/7mei6p/torn_between_all_of_envy_lust_and_hatred/
This is like the Bjork Stalker (or the person who shot Regan) mixed with some HRT, holy fucking shit. This is perhaps the edgiest shit I've read in a while and I think he does need to be institutionalized, for the sake of others around him.

saltnpepe

Butt Froster
kiwifarms.net
Cow is in full DFE mode, deleted his reddit account and locked his twitter. I wonder how much REEEing about cisheteropatriarchal TERFs is happening behind the curtain.

Pic is gone from his Minecraft sperg GitHub page, too.
But thankfully, he has another github!

Anyways, I saved it. No need to thank me, Ryan!

And here's your driving permit with your full name and DOB, just in case. What would you do without us?

It would be a shame if any of this turned up if you tried to apply to college, right?
Here, let me do this again for the search engines and your future female dorm mates:

Last edited:

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cow is in full DFE mode, deleted his reddit account and locked his twitter. I wonder how much REEEing about cisheteropatriarchal TERFs is happening behind the curtain.

And here's your driving permit with your full name and DOB, just in case. What would you do without us?

It would be a shame if any of this turned up if you tried to apply to college, right?
Here, let me do this again for the search engines and your future female dorm mates:

The internet still manages to surprise me with how willingly people will post their most private info out there for the world to see, even their fucking driving permit. Goddamns.

break these cuffs

don't know where I am
kiwifarms.net
The internet still manages to surprise me with how willingly people will post their most private info out there for the world to see, even their fucking driving permit. Goddamns.
But, he drew a hipster mustache on it. That shit was in like 5-10 years ago.

wimzi

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

FromaCorvairSix

My flat six mama, she keeps me hid.
kiwifarms.net

Jesus christ, this is some fucking Mindhunter level shit right here.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that this sicko shared this with us, and even gladder he was fucking stupid enough to do it from a reddit account that was directly tied to his real name and a twitter featuring his driver's license.

10/10 would horrorcow again.

_01

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that this sicko shared this with us, and even gladder he was fucking stupid enough to do it from a reddit account that was directly tied to his real name and a twitter featuring his driver's license.

10/10 would horrorcow again.
Thanks for the move, although some notice would've been appreciated.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the move, although some notice would've been appreciated.
I don't wanna derail the topic too much but you should have gotten an alert via notifications, as should all others who had their posts moved to this new thread.

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is some of the weirdest shit I’ve seen in a while. Think we can hook them up with the acid face kink incel? They’d make quite a pair.
Archived copy:
https://archive.md/d562N

The best part is that it's actually normal troon shit. That's how they all talk in private anyway.
Dude, what kind of trans people have you been talking to?
This is like the Bjork Stalker (or the person who shot Regan) mixed with some HRT, holy fucking shit. This is perhaps the edgiest shit I've read in a while and I think he does need to be institutionalized, for the sake of others around him.
I think it’s a sign of some sort of issue, that they blame cis women/females. It’s illogical and in this case, dangerous. Yikes.