Horrorcow Ryan Allen Terry / ByteAndAHalf - IRL Buffalo Bill MTF that desires to kill women and children for being natural females

Warden Cross

Overdramatic
kiwifarms.net
I have no doubt that this person is capable of hurting others. It's pretty easy to tell when someone's just being edgy, but the way he describes his impulses is just too real.
I'm guessing he's only gonna get worse over time without very serious, likely involuntary intervention.

saltnpepe

Butt Froster
kiwifarms.net
Dude, what kind of trans people have you been talking to?
Troons fam, particularly the uwu mgtow trap types who go to /lgbt/ on 4chan, transbian types who post on r/traa, or even hons from Susan's. If you've ever been part of any polisperg discord, you'll find plenty of these. There's a significant presence of incel type trannies on Twitter as well, and they all overshare, much like Terry. Obviously they're probably not really trans, but that's "gatekeeping" talk.

The best tard cum can be discovered in their girldick cumswap discords though. That's how they all talk when they think no one's watching - every other post is some Ted Bundy/Marjan tier shit, and they feel completely justified feeling this way because "dysphoria" (even the commenters in the original reddit thread were mostly unusually nice). I'd say these hugbox communities are major radicalization pits, kind of like mini-cults. That's how they become delusional about how well they pass, too - they feed each other unwarranted praise, most of which also contains something disparaging about the cissies.

I'd deliver the goods if we had a thread for miscellaneous troonacy. If you want to never sleep again, look for discussions about their female family members.

Saw this today:

It begins. :story:

scared sheep

fluffy sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Troons fam, particularly the uwu mgtow trap types who go to /lgbt/ on 4chan, transbian types who post on r/traa, or even hons from Susan's. If you've ever been part of any polisperg discord, you'll find plenty of these. There's a significant presence of incel type trannies on Twitter as well, and they all overshare, much like Terry. Obviously they're probably not really trans, but that's "gatekeeping" talk.

The best tard cum can be discovered in their girldick cumswap discords though. That's how they all talk when they think no one's watching - every other post is some Ted Bundy/Marjan tier shit, and they feel completely justified feeling this way because "dysphoria" (even the commenters in the original reddit thread were mostly unusually nice). I'd say these hugbox communities are major radicalization pits, kind of like mini-cults. That's how they become delusional about how well they pass, too - they feed each other unwarranted praise, most of which also contains something disparaging about the cissies.

I'd deliver the goods if we had a thread for miscellaneous troonacy. If you want to never sleep again, look for discussions about their female family members.

Saw this today:

It begins. :story:
Tbf my trans experiences aren’t on the /chans/ at all and I avoid incel types. So I guess I haven’t been looking in the right (wrong?) places.

Reactions: NoFeline and HQumn

saltnpepe

Butt Froster
kiwifarms.net
Tbf my trans experiences aren’t on the /chans/ at all and I avoid incel types. So I guess I haven’t been looking in the right (wrong?) places.
That, or just haven't really witnessed the inside talk. Most casual situations involving apolitical cis friends can't really accommodate in-depth REEEEEEing about gender. Plus people with normal social functioning are obviously more likely to be sane, be they cis or trans.

Then again, Terry clearly makes an effort not to show the crazy to normies in his life, judging from his Facebook and Twitter. It's safe to assume that he only posted his supremo gentleman manifesto because he genuinely expected support (trans subreddits tend to be sympathetic towards posts about body envy and hating all of your cis counterparts), but ended up going overboard and crossed into shit that not even a trans hugbox could sympathize with openly without risking TERFs screencapping the shit out of it.

Speaking of TERF screencaps
, here's some to-go examples (look at the upvote ratio):