Lolcow Ryan Boundless / japanascope - Whiny expat in Thailand who doesn't work

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This dude has a bit of a fanbase, but every time I tried watching this guy's videos, you can just tell that he's desperate in so many ways. It was not a surprise to me that I looked him up and saw a whole thread over at PULL about how much he pissed off weebs when he was living in Japan. I'm much more focused on his current output though, where people in the comments are pointing out how his life seems to be going downhill, even in videos where he's exaggerating or trolling.

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1041-ryan-boundless/

The comments in his videos are just as hilarious as the vids themselves. I came across this gem for example where Ryan wants to bitch and moan about Thailand's "racist" admission fees. Personally, I get the same feeling from watching this guy as I do when I've watched Joeysworldtour videos. They're cringy vids, but incredibly fun to watch for some reason.

ryan1.png

Then the other day, I was watching his other video where's trying to speak Thai to some bar girl he met. This other comment caught my attention because it calls out some other shit he's tried to pull before. He's a walking trainwreck and his life is going down the drain with every video, and it's that aspect about this guy that fascinates me.

I'll leave you with some other videos. You get to see how he lives out his life everyday. Some people have pointed out that there are exaggerated videos he does where tries to troll people, but it doesn't detract from the weird feeling I get when I try to watch him. Make that what you will.

Autistic Illuminati

cumbucket of a handicaped man
kiwifarms.net
I discovered this guy like a week ago and he show up here already ?
The guy lived like 15 year or so in Japan and bitched about it, like, a lot.
He seem to have triggered a lot of weaboos because in most of his japanese video he desactivated the comment and the rating.

Cake Farts

niceass
kiwifarms.net
His Thai is absolutely fucking horrid. It sounds like he practiced reading it for a week without actually listening to it being spoken.
Unlike most other languages I could think of, Thai is a very musical language that requires someone to pitch their voices up and down accordingly in order to speak it correctly. Some words such as horse (maá) and dog (maā) are so similar, if you do not get the pitch correct, then you may end up saying the wrong thing. Also, his inflection on the words is very similar to the way a native English speaker would place inflection. Thai words place inflection on the end (I think) so they would have a rhythm to it.

Anyways his Thai gets a 0/10000

A tip for anybody going to Thailand or whatever:

1) In big cities such as Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Phuket, or Pattaya, they'll have a lot of bars, and consequently, a lot of bar girls. Don't ever fuck the bar girls. (they'll try)

2) Don't pick up any chicks form the street, big cities are notorious for Thai trannies to make quick cash off of unsuspecting tourists.

Seeing how this guy already got a thing going on with a shemale, it won't be long at all before he gets a rampant case of AIDS or Hep C.

Gee, wonder why this guy moved to thailand.
Definitely for the lucrative sex industry and maybe so he could buy a wife like Donny boy.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He seem to have triggered a lot of weaboos because in most of his japanese video he desactivated the comment and the rating.
Ah yes, the internet equivalent to "na na na boo boo, I can't hear you"

deadson

kiwifarms.net
Not only that, he's cut the vids short so that you have to literally pay his Patreon to finish watching them and be able to comment on them. Can't have his precious thin skin getting damaged by mean comments, can we?

• Horrifying
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
This guy's channel is like a "How to be an asshole" in any country you're in. And of course he "teaches English" in these countries like @Mikemikev did. I swear, those companies that set you to go overseas to teach are just exporting pedophiles and people who support prostitution at this point. It wouldn't surprise me if they're own by the criminal gangs in various countries out East.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ugh this guy, he is a fucking creep. He was filming young girls and he looks like a damn serial killer. Do we know if he was let go from teaching in Japan?

HoneyBadgersOfOats

kiwifarms.net
I know a lot of expats are known for bitching about any host country that gives them the privilege to live and work there but this guy is on a whole another level. Lot of his original videos are gone, he use to have a bunch that were incel tier complaining about how he went long periods of time without female attention in Japan. He took ant hills and turned them into mountains complaining about some of the most mild shit about Japan. He just looked for any shit to complain about, he hated it so much but never decided to come back to the US. Probably because he can't get a decent job back in the US, not saying teaching isn't an honorable profession though he seems not to really give a shit about his students.

He tried to get back in South East Asia but couldn't hack it for whatever reason. He ended back in Japan for a little while, and all the sudden he appears again but in Kenya. He's been trying to make Kenya out to be a better living experience for him than Japan that is some top notch delusion right there. Feel he has gotten more creepy with age.

In his latest upload he's still trashing Japan, he got another weirdo to share his experiences.

If your ESL "career" led you to Africa you pretty much played yourself.

Update: He's back in the states for a little while at least, he's talking about going back to Africa. He hasn't been state side in years and probably couldn't get a job in the US besides working the fryer at McDonalads or some other big name fastfood joint. Doing ESL for to long can lock you in that "career" track for good he has nothing else on his resume besides ESL experience which is practically useless in the states unless you get state license to teach to immigrants.

I don't think he has the money to live the RV life in the states, he's complained in the past about being short on money so he most likely doesn't have thousands of dollars stashed away in some bank account. The real reason he left Kenya for the time being is anyone's guess, maybe his luck turned sour with the locals and he decided to high tail it back to the states.

His age is really showing in his latest video that hair of his is boomer tier white. I don't think he has many options besides ESL gigs at this point and he didn't even truly try to work on that while he was younger. I don't believe he even has a TESOL or CELTA certificate or took anything to further his education to possibly land a job at a overseas university. Anyone doing ESL at the moment take him as an example, you can get trapped doing this but I doubt most people in ESL will end up like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Winner
Reactions: 3119967d0c

HoneyBadgersOfOats

kiwifarms.net
Before Ryan was known as a boring Japanese vlogger on YT, he spent his time doing more productive things: The entire scene with him can be found here: https://www.spankwire.com/complete-sakura-sena-JAV-part-2/video646899/ Timestamp: 39:40
As long as I been watching this guy off and on since least 2011 I had no idea this existed, I should probably take note to try and do more digging in the future. I mean no real surprise lot of the ESL teachers are degenerates Ryan would be no exception.

CouchPotato

kiwifarms.net
As long as I been watching this guy off and on since least 2011 I had no idea this existed, I should probably take note to try and do more digging in the future. I mean no real surprise lot of the ESL teachers are degenerates Ryan would be no exception.
Same for me. Known about him since 2011. Watched him on and off as well, but always felt that there was something off with him. I confronted him about this video and i he tried to play it off that it was not him, and then replied that he had slept with over 1500 women.. (ikr a 45 year old man has to boast with how many women he's been with on a YouTube comment)..., Then he proceeded to block everyone who commented and confronted him about it. He's not your average luzcow stupid but he's none the less a total creep.
One of his last videos with the African girl, just shows how twisted his mind works.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino