Ryan Faulk / The Alternative Hypothesis / People's Veto / @thealthype / Stodles / FringeElements - Gay 1/16th Black Autistic Race Realist, Foot Fetish Weeaboo, Trollshielder.

Gqrki

kiwifarms.net
Noctis, as I said either are you "exceptional" or malicious.

Ryan is Stodles and in 3:06 guy calls him "faggot" and "jew lover"

title suggests theracemixer is presenting the Nazi Fringeelements tbh
This dude is retarded, even I as non-native speaker of English can understand this properly.

• Informative
Reactions: Berrakh

Boroqcin

Woofus
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight.
We have a man who appears to be in the know about some secret information that ties Ryan to these pedophile allegations and yet the only thing he's provided has been bold claims that he refuses to substantiate with any evidence that doesn't require six to seven logical leaps to get to his conclusion.
This man also has admitted to using multiple sock accounts and has no shame in announcing that he's using one now.
I will say this. I use many accts because I do not trust people on the internet, and I love to make people into Lolcows.
I don't want to jump conclusion so I'm going to give you a chance here @Noctis . This thread has devolved into a shitshow of new accounts bickering back and forth with nothing of substance being posted leaving everyone lurking to be completely befuddled. Stop responding to each and every post and take your time to make a comprehensive write up that proves the link between Ryan and these pedophile allegations.

Hierophantis

kiwifarms.net
At this point he's just finding stuff generally embarassing Gqrki. I think the pedo stuff is settled

So let me get this straight

I don't want to jump conclusion so I'm going to give you a chance here @Noctis . This thread has devolved into a shitshow of new accounts bickering back and forth with nothing of substance being posted leaving everyone lurking to be completely befuddled. .
hey now, Gqrcki and I have posted good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gqrki and LordAuch

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
All his constant sighing he's like a smarter chris.
That'd imply Faulk was actually smart.

Is there any evidence that neverwillidie or theracemixer is him though, or is it all hearsay?
Probably not. But this pertains to him and his friends and is retarded. I'll make note that he's not a pedo in the OP but I've decided not to delete any of the posts about the accusations.

I see one of the above non-archived tweets got deleted, so I saved this one
http://archive.fo/JyErA

And on the topic of who our mysterious newfriends are I don't know. They aren't socks of any previous poster, and all of them are obscuring their IP with VPNs. All these newbies probably know him personally.