Ryan Faulk / The Alternative Hypothesis / People's Veto / @thealthype / Stodles / FringeElements - Gay 1/16th Black Autistic Race Realist, Foot Fetish Weeaboo, Trollshielder.

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net

He’s now become weird natsoc sovereign citizen. Remember the last time North Carolina tried to do this and Andrew Jackson just sent down the military, but don’t worry this time our redneck high iq white ethnostate will definitely work not like the federal government will ever try to stop it. The civil war larping in the comments is also funny it’s just ghost dancing. Very sad!

Citation Checking Project

Deu et mon droit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He’s now become weird natsoc sovereign citizen. Remember the last time North Carolina tried to do this and Andrew Jackson just sent down the military, but don’t worry this time our redneck high iq white ethnostate will definitely work not like the federal government will ever try to stop it. The civil war larping in the comments is also funny it’s just ghost dancing. Very sad!
Archive of the audio track, just in case a shame happens to it. The mic quality is audibly bad, but he says in the description "recorded on phone" so that's why.

Red Guy

kiwifarms.net
This thread is pretty cringe, so I'm just going to post archives to Alt-Hype related stuff in order to make some use out of it. Sean Last recently deleted his channel and blog, and while I don't have his channel backed up, I do have his blog archived.

So woke and based, Tyrone.

This is true, many of them are pretty pathetic. I however can understand why.
This is a typical case of cognitive dissonance. Whilst your last point is fallacious, it does reflect fairly on the mentality of certain minority groups in the alt-right.

Before getting into my theories, to exemplify, the last point is fallacious because: Say I am a mass murderer. I say murder is wrong. Am I wrong because I murder too? It's fine to have conflicting beliefs, but not fine if someone cannot acknowledge it when confronted, which many ARs fail to do.

I have a personal theory on why these outlier minorities in the AR act like this:
  1. They understand that races build different societies, and they live in a white one.
  2. They love living in the white society, and dislike the many problems brought in by forced multiculturalism and etc. They obviously do not want to live in places like Chinktown, Niggerville, or Ragheadstan of the country they belong to. They already live in, or want to live in a neighbourhood that is mostly white.
  3. They understand that such forced policies will eventually lead to the downfall of the white society they enjoy, and obviously they don't want it to happen.
  4. They can also see the fact that their own race has hometowns, whilst white people aren't allowed one.
  5. Most of them see the problems brought in by their own racial group. Perhaps their parents despite living in a white nation, espouses racial hatred towards white people.

So these people already align with the AR, which is the only movement centralised on protecting the means to maintain these points.

The problem however is, they are not white. This is a discussion among the AR too, what to do with these "minority allies" when the goals are met? Some are happy to compromise, some are happy to help them make their little state nearby, some just wants them gone.

These people would like to maintain the society they enjoy living in, they despise the societies built by their fellow man (imo, inferior shitholes), which means they obviously do not want to be deported back if the AR's ultimate goal of an ethnostate is achieved.

This is precisely why many would hold collectivist views on other groups whilst being an individualist when it comes to themselves, since they are in that group after all.

On the side note, there's also a small fringe who would like to live by the ethnostates with like-minded people of their own group.

It's funny especially since Ryan is now your average centrist-like conservative normie. He only differs because he holds some racial politics. Would be funny if he joins Sarg's liberalististism group, since his views align fairly well with that stupid gay movement. They both want a "centrist conservative 'ethnostate'" lol.
This isn't very accurate, considering that Ryan thinks that Sargon's Liberalist movement is shit because it focuses on the removal of identity, race and cultures from groups, which is impossible. Coincidentally, it is also a Marxist idea.

Negilum

Why are you so alarmed?
kiwifarms.net
tbh I normally dislike AH but I like this video, Potential History is an annoying hack and the idea it was impossible for Germany to win WW2 is stupid.
There's an abundunce of history hacks on youtube. I want to live in the timeline where Faulk ditches his nazi bdsm homo fag fetishism and devotes himself full time to outting these tards.

I got into a friendly argument with a buddy over this shit the other day. The concept of Britain signing a seperate peace deal is fucking alien to them. Most people are lazy and just want to think that history is a string of inevitabilities.

Ulex

"I've been found out"
kiwifarms.net
AH also did another decent video on history too:
He's always made interesting videos. But why he always puts Silent Hill music in the background I'll never understand. I can appreciate spooky ambiance and all when it's appropriate, but his videos are about politics which is already depressing enough. Makes it hard to watch tbh, makes things seem hopeless.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
tbh I normally dislike AH but I like this video, Potential History is an annoying hack and the idea it was impossible for Germany to win WW2 is stupid.
I personally detest the word impossible.
Sure, the axis would have to rely on monumental luck to win the war, in all respects they were the underdogs of the conflict, the latecomers to the geopolitical world stage rebelling against the ruling world order.
But saying it's impossible just puts you in the same camp as the french leaders saying it's impossible for the Germans to cram an entire panzer division through the Ardennes

Millhouse Nancy Metz

*tips fedora euphorically*
kiwifarms.net
Sure, the axis would have to rely on monumental luck to win the war, in all respects they were the underdogs of the conflict, the latecomers to the geopolitical world stage rebelling against the ruling world order.
But saying it's impossible just puts you in the same camp as the french leaders saying it's impossible for the Germans to cram an entire panzer division through the Ardennes
but they didn't say it was impossible, they thought the Arden offensive was a false push to hold up troops to prevent the K-W line from being fully manned. i think he gets it from high school history teachers, the weakest link in public education, and that the events that happen just so happen to have led to the present

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net

It’s part 18 minute announcement for a bitchut video part summary of his video. It’s surprisingly reasonable for him and he talks about wanting to remove the “conspiracy stink” from his channel. Argument is just a pretty basic red pill on democracy “there are too many organs of power in a democratic society making systemic very difficult if the intellectual elites don’t agree with you”. Haven’t watched the boychute video so I can’t comment on it

Liber Pater

@Rat Speaker did nothing wrong. Lang Gang
kiwifarms.net
I agree. The Germans had multiple opportunities to prevail. Hitler was just too exceptional to take them and ended up getting in his own way. He could have secured a treaty with Stalin, Rommel possibly could have secured the Suez if he had access to the type of resources being tied up in the East, declaring war on the US was completely unnecesary, mass-produced rockets and jet fighters could have tipped the scales of aerial warfare had Germany's factories remained intact for a few more years, the Reich's navy was neglected, sarin went unused, etc. Mussolini was an even worse offender in this respect. He possibly could have saved his fleet and succeeded in becoming a formidable maritime power had he not entrusted his navy to some retard who was opposed to implementing innovations like radar. I sometimes wonder how things would have turned out if Hitler and Mussolini had been replaced (by someone more competent) in a coup during the early years of the war.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that Ryan had an Eva obsession in the past that he's obviously ashamed of now yet he still cant help but mention it from time to time, so I clipped the times he mentioned it and made this.
This thread is fucking dead but I need to post it somewhere.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
His channel is currently empty, idk if his videos are privated or deleted but this is very weird.
Does anybody know what's going on?

NSJAP

Nationalsozialistische Juwel Arbeiterpartei
kiwifarms.net
His channel is currently empty, idk if his videos are privated or deleted but this is very weird.
Does anybody know what's going on?
He got spooked because of another recent crackdown ( Stefan Molyneux's ban ) and privated all videos.

Screenshot_319.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Shaka Brah