Dramacow Ryan J Craig / Mode_View / Demodeview / Aggrax - Anthropomorphic walrus, self-hating small-dicked fat virgin being groomed by a penis inversion cult

Swan

Why did you interrupt my video, Barbara?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
necroing this thread with some new ryan content as he's unprivated his twitter.

there's a lot more (i was only able to go a few days back before i got sick of him) if anyone else cares to look for anything.
Is there a word for this kind of behaviour? Insecurity? Self pity? I feel like Ryan doesn't have enough self esteem to be happy with who he truly is so he has to seek the validation of others online in order to get that sense of belonging. Obviously Ryan isn't trans, he's not comfortable with labelling himself with any of the new twitter buzzwords that are used for the new social justice crowd (hence his uncertainty with polyamory and using they/them pronouns), and he's having some feels about his mental illness. Someone in this thread recommended that he start going for walks and I have to second this. I really hope that Ryan can move on from Twitter, maybe start doing writing that isn't erotica and start spending his time doing healthy hobbies.

ValVenus

kiwifarms.net

there's a lot more (i was only able to go a few days back before i got sick of him) if anyone else cares to look for anything.
I will have a better look later, but my theory is that SanderStanSecurity is an account Ryan made himself? To get more attention in the guise of being bullied by some ‘troll’ 🧐

AbraCadaver

Important and Neat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mode_View gets groomed again... for the ???'th time...
View attachment 1646091View attachment 1646092View attachment 1646093View attachment 1646094View attachment 1646095
Tweet || Archive

... by this freak. If their Bitmoji looks like this, God only knows what they look like IRL.
View attachment 1646106View attachment 1646107
Twitter

Is there a word for this kind of behaviour? Insecurity? Self pity? I feel like Ryan doesn't have enough self esteem to be happy with who he truly is so he has to seek the validation of others online in order to get that sense of belonging. Obviously Ryan isn't trans, he's not comfortable with labelling himself with any of the new twitter buzzwords that are used for the new social justice crowd (hence his uncertainty with polyamory and using they/them pronouns), and he's having some feels about his mental illness. Someone in this thread recommended that he start going for walks and I have to second this. I really hope that Ryan can move on from Twitter, maybe start doing writing that isn't erotica and start spending his time doing healthy hobbies.
It’s called an emotional vampire and they are the worst to deal with.

Note in the top quote, this man whinges on and on about how he’ll never be any good, any better...and when the person talking to him firmly states that Ryan DOES have value and can succeed, Ryan actually gets angry, calls their convo an “argument” and logs off.

If you know a person like Ryan, you know this is how a lot of “helpful suggestions” for them end. They start off bemoaning how they are failures and worthless and can’t do anything right. They want you to soothe them and pity them and “awww hun I’m so sorry you’re sad” and give them attention.

The last fucking thing they want is good advice or to be told they can improve their situation and change. I knew a girl very similar to Ryan with the “poor me I’ve accomplished nothing in life, I’m worthless and lazy and hopeless and ugly and blah blah.” The more you tried to suggest easy changes for her to make, or solutions to her problems, the more she’d make up insane excuses why she couldn’t do them. Insane excuses, like “I can’t make a to-do list, because then I’ll have a piece of paper in my room and it’s so cluttered already! And I can’t find a pen.”

The more you suggested good, easy changes to make, the more passively hostile she would get as you tried to help her, because she wasn’t getting her pity fix. She didn’t WANT to improve or be helped, she wanted you to coddle her and tell her how sad you were for her. She wanted you to listen for hours while she expounded upon all her woes.

Eventually she would cut off any advice givers by just saying she was worthless and could not make any changes ever ever ever cuz she’s sad and pathetic and can’t do anything. In essence: “shut UP and stop giving me help, I don’t want help, I want pity and attention.” If you still tried to insist she was capable of changing, she would turn hostile because her pity supply wasn't paying out and she would log off. Just like Ryan.

People like Ryan don’t want to change or improve, not consciously. They want to be the saddest and most pathetic in order to gain attention, because it’s the only attention they’ll get. They don’t believe that improving their life will turn them into someone that people actually want to pay attention to, rather than being forced to by pity. They have one drug to which they are addicted and that’s “attention via complaining.” Advising them to go for walks or eat better or summat does nothing. They are the junkie hobo who begs for change and claims to be hungry, but when you buy them a meal, they secretly throw it out, because what they really wanted was money for drugs.

Without a lot of intense therapy, they will never kick that habit.

Swizzlestick

Not having any chicken marsala tomorrow, boys!
kiwifarms.net

Oh my god, it's been literal months and he's churning out the same vapid pity tweets from the beginning of this thread.

I had to check the timestamps to make sure they weren't from last year, they're basically identical.

Gizmoduck

Sic Semper Tyrannies
kiwifarms.net
This part actually made me laugh out loud. The "Sorry" at the end makes it so Ryan.
1612571583506.png

lfaw

kiwifarms.net
Ryan locked again, but I grabbed a few. To me it reads as Ryan speaking to Ryan :\ @SanderStanSecurity also appears to have been deleted🧐.

View attachment 1900068

View attachment 1900071

View attachment 1900072

View attachment 1900074
:thinking:
yeah that is definitely ryan on a sock account. it has his exact same way of writing, and the account mysteriously vanishing after attention being called to it is another giveaway.

he may have privated right away, but he was visible for long enough to find out that he's been feeding his humiliation fetish by flaming himself to his friends. bravo, ryan.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah that is definitely ryan on a sock account. it has his exact same way of writing, and the account mysteriously vanishing after attention being called to it is another giveaway.

he may have privated right away, but he was visible for long enough to find out that he's been feeding his humiliation fetish by flaming himself to his friends. bravo, ryan.
Sock account or no, it's delivering an agreeable message.

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
Holy hell, that is a whole new level of manipulation! Constantly hating on himself didn't prompt his twitter friends to give Ryan the pity and attention he wanted, so he made the fake account hoping someone would jump in to defend him.

What a toxic and manipulative person he is. Emotional vampire is completely right. I am also getting a really big sense of crazy and a really malicious feel too.

Honestly, it's kind of amazing because Ryan's manipulation seems to be working, in a way. Sure, no one is jumping in to give him quite the level of pity and attention he seems to crave, but they aren't exactly telling him to fuck off and will toss a platitude or two his way once in a while. And what he's saying to himself is absolutely right - he IS a straight cis white guy toying with the idea of being trans in order to seem cool. They would all be so quick to block and denounce any other guy pulling the same shit.

I guess, on the part of Kev and his ilk, they keep him around in the hopes of cracking his "egg" one day. So, really, they are all just using each other and they all deserve each other.

Fascinating.

AlexaAutismo

Herb Bride, Child of Boddho
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ I don't think Ryan can sink any lower at this point.
This is just from fucking Saturday! :cryblood:

Blocked by the director of Bit(:wow:) :
2_8_2021_blockedbybit.png

(Twitter) (Archive)

Even their supposed best friend unfollowed them according to Ryan:
2_8_2021_bestfriend_unfollow.png

(Twitter) (Archive)

A whole entire thread on being a chronic liar:
2_8_2021_chroniclying.png
(Twitter) (Archive)

CLARITY???? :wow:
2_8_2021_KF_lockedaccount.png
(Twitter) (Archive)

What the fuck did Ryan do???:
2_8_2021_whativedoneyet.png

(Twitter) (Archive)

Admits to being @/stan_sander! Which everyone knew all along I guess lol:
2_8_2021_stansander_conjob.png
(Twitter) (Archive)

My Gym Partner is a Monkey lives rent free in his head! :story:
2_8_2021_gympartnerisamonkey_rentfree.png

(Twitter) (Archive)

Still, again, what did Ryan do??:
2_8_2021_talkIRL.png

(Twitter) (Archive)

Super awkward now to watch Bit:
2_8_2021_awkwardbit.png

(Twitter) (Archive)

Good 'ol Nickelback!
2_8_2021_nickelback.png

(Twitter) (Archive)

Ryan making plans to get better! Hooray?
2_8_2021_makingplans1.png
(Twitter) (Archive)

Oh no, Ryan is having a hard time coming up with goals...Darn.
2_8_2021_makingplans2.png
(Twitter) (Archive)

First kiss was underwater at the age of 12!
2_8_2021_first_kiss.png
(Twitter) (Archive)

Gunfag weeaboo's are the reason why Ryan doesn't like anime anymore:
2_8_2021_scaredofanime.png

(Twitter) (Archive)

In the end it seems like Ryan is still a miserable piece of shit, but his fears and the shit he says on lockdown is super fucked. :story:

NOTE: Archive links are coming. Backed up again.

0 1

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ I don't think Ryan can sink any lower at this point.
This is just from fucking Saturday! :cryblood:

Blocked by the director of Bit(:wow:) :
View attachment 1906336
(Twitter) (Archive)

Even their supposed best friend unfollowed them according to Ryan:
View attachment 1906341
(Twitter) (Archive)

A whole entire thread on being a chronic liar:
(Twitter) (Archive)

CLARITY???? :wow:
(Twitter) (Archive)

What the fuck did Ryan do???:
View attachment 1906357
(Twitter) (Archive)

Admits to being @/stan_sander! Which everyone knew all along I guess lol:
(Twitter) (Archive)

My Gym Partner is a Monkey lives rent free in his head! :story:
View attachment 1906361
(Twitter) (Archive)

Still, again, what did Ryan do??:
View attachment 1906368
(Twitter) (Archive)

Super awkward now to watch Bit:
View attachment 1906371
(Twitter) (Archive)

Good 'ol Nickelback!
View attachment 1906374
(Twitter) (Archive)

Ryan making plans to get better! Hooray?
(Twitter) (Archive)

Oh no, Ryan is having a hard time coming up with goals...Darn.
(Twitter) (Archive)

First kiss was underwater at the age of 12!
(Twitter) (Archive)

Gunfag weeaboo's are the reason why Ryan doesn't like anime anymore:
View attachment 1906382
(Twitter) (Archive)

In the end it seems like Ryan is still a miserable piece of shit, but his fears and the shit he says on lockdown is super fucked. :story:

NOTE: Archive links are coming. Backed up again.
1612840342171.png

I'm going to assume the good point was this:

Shut up, Ryan.

Boris Blank's glass eye

And just for you I have a spoon
kiwifarms.net
god i'm so curious what he did that was so heinous. stalked someone? assaulted someone? ratted on a loved one to the police? embezzled money? raped the family dig? who knows
He had an original thought in his head, for once. That horrified him so much he hadn't even tried coming up with anything like it ever since.
As for the family dog: he wouldn't try to rape it, he'd try to make it cuck him.