Dramacow Ryan J Craig / Mode_View / Demodeview / Aggrax - Anthropomorphic walrus, self-hating small-dicked fat virgin being groomed by a penis inversion cult

Monolith

doxhund is lord and savior
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which kills me, because those four keys aren't really in a convenient cluster that facilitates random pecking, which means that every time Kevin does it it's completely calculated, just like every other hornypost he makes.
It's not that inconvenient.
1626674957479.png

Edit: I literally just now realized that this is an azerty keyboard, but that hand position works fine on qwerty too.

Last edited:

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't "hnnng" a fairly recognisable "I'm horny" or "you're putting something in one of my holes" sound effect?

I hate myself for typing this.
I'm used to seeing more F and L, Jerkcity-style, but it occurs to me that the Jerkcity keyboard smash is meant to indicate cocksucking, not just sexual arousal. There's a whole untapped field of study in the fake keyboard smashes of extremely-onliners.

"Hnnnng" is how you transcribe the noise that means "Solid Snake is about to ask you a question," in my book. But he could be radioing in about being dummy thicc, these days, so I guess it's fifty/fifty.

stupid frog

Married to NigKid
kiwifarms.net