Orbiter Ryan Johnson / Randbot(2020) / "Jimmy Russell" - Alcoholic co-host of The Killstream, susceptible to ammo crates, somewhat trepidatious

CookofDoom242

kiwifarms.net
Please kill yourself. It's for the best. The kikes will win and then you'll be buck broken. You're only way to avoid that is to opt out of life.
In the past I thought about it, but now I live out of spite for you kiwifags. You didnt get my address right. You people arent real fucking alogs you people are stupid kikes gossiping like woman. You have to make up fake lies about me getting arrested no mugshot, no audio just a fucking kike lie.

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the past I thought about it, but now I live out of spite for you kiwifags. You didnt get my address right. You people arent real fucking alogs you people are stupid kikes gossiping like woman. You have to make up fake lies about me getting arrested no mugshot, no audio just a fucking kike lie.
I don't care. I don't care about you and never have. I don't care about your dox, I don't care about your life, I don't care about your high IQ views on race relations. You're a retarded sperg and the only thing about you I do care about is hearing that you've killed yourself.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
In the past I thought about it, but now I live out of spite for you kiwifags.
You do realize that your continued existence actually benefits us as we get to continue to laugh about you right? That you're an un-intentional jester that we can rip on whenever your dopey arse turns up because you're too dumb to not engage? You realize you are a whipping boy right?

Also stop hitting your mother. She raised you and you should show her respect by not physically abusing her.

NavyGuzzler

kiwifarms.net
Randbot was ackchually a member of Something Sensitive until maybe 2017 or so. You may want to direct that question to @Dog-O-Tron 5000v5.0 and @NavyGuzzler
I can't tell you much about Randbot. He posted regularly, if not frequently, and from what I remember, he seemed to get along OK with other SS regulars. He was on TNE as well.

The most I ever talked to him was one day when we went into some goon-run video chat rooms to fuck with people. He was drinking box wine, but had done away with the box. He would periodically lift the silver bag and fill his glass. He was afk when he went outside to smoke once in a while.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Rand did great on the killstream tonight. Exposing these feds and christcucks. To bad Ralph had to cuck and keep him back. The faggot in the dress and the fed christcuck going against a white nationalist, how typical. Even Rand wasted can take down feds and faggots. These two jewish pawns are disgusting.
Rand did awful and only embrassed himself, his family, and the white race further. Showing up drunk to a stream to angrily spew and autistically scream crackpot theories he likely heard from someone else as if he did some kind of research on the matter. He's never going to get a TRS slot with his hero Kike Enoch. His more respectable cohorts like Dingo and Walrus Aurelius likely have less views and popularity than Rand, but each has their own TRS slots and its because they aren't total embarrassments like Rand is. Rand is a white nigger and he got reemed out by an old grandma. He's lucky this wasn't an in person debate else Lady Maga would've taken him out back (lol) and gave him a well deserved beat down.

Last edited:

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
I hope Rand realizes, which he doesn't, that when he constantly talks about jews and how they're hiding under the bed and in every shadowy corner, and behind literally everything in the world, he makes legitimate criticism of jews and Israel seem insane just by association. He's the boy who cried Wolf Blitzer.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
I thought this account wasn't you? Or it was, but just not really you? You keep changing your story. Did you ever find out if your dad got sucked off and had his foreskin stolen during the fellatio? Now it's not your address, and we're such gossiping women but you keep coming here. Nobody is forcing you to be here.

Did Randland let you back in yet, you glow-in-the-dark or can you not convince him that you're actually not a fed or a Jew? Take your fucking meds.

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
I heard from a little birdie that the day Ryan got bonked in the gulliver, an emu was spotted walking into the warehouse. The emu pushed the crate, and after it shellacked his gourd, he scrambled to pick up the contents. He picked up a grenade, and noticing the pin and spoon were missing, he held up a sign that said "Uh oh" as he gulped loudly. The grenade exploded and left Ryan's face blackened, his head more dented, and his nose on the back of his head. He grabbed his nose and moved it back into place and stomped angrily out of the warehouse.

Anhero of a 1000 faces.

kiwifarms.net
Ralph I know you read the fan forum so read this. Rand lied to you, and so did his jannies. The discord user known as Carl is the one who made the joke about your mother and he was not banned. Because he pays Rand, Comrade Pond who is Rand's secretary of sorts didnt ban him. All the Rand mods hate you and Gator in private and are working to get Rand to grow past you. You wont do anything about this. It will be another backstab Flamenco, Underwater Alex Jones, CECA Loather and so many others. Rand wont even knowingly do it. He is so brain dead he will be lead to do it by his handlers.
Unlike most people on the forum I hate Rand far more than I hate Ralph. Not for any political reasons, but Rand and his crew are utterly pathetic. Ralph produces some funny stuff every now and then, the Chris Chan arrest being the most recent instance. Rand is pathetic and weak, there is nothing to do, but hate someone of his level. Some one who is utterly hypocritical and some one who throws away a good life and acts entitled.
Randbot will cry about some one damning his country and making fun of the fires there, but at the same time he will say his country is gay. He played the "God damns Australia" clip multiple times and laughed at it, in the past. Rand your country has literal quarantine tents outside private homes to enter. You have marshall law in your major cities. They are passing laws that give the police power to arrest those who disagree with the current government policies. Randland and their great opsec will get all the Aussie members swept up IRL. The rest of them are fucked for interacting with Cook who is on a watch list.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Where is @CookofDoom to defend the world's number one father when you need him. Rand just wanted his son to join his older/younger brother in heaven.
@CookofDoom242 this is your hero?

Edit: Reply whenever you're allowed back on the innanet. I know it's hard when your parents control the router.

Last edited:

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net
This person is Randbot's Gator. She is his cohost and also maintains his website and stream archive for him. Pond also is a gunt guard as well. Here she shows her information was leaked in the secure server leak basically doxing herself.

https://twitter.com/poeticgoddess5/status/1429558993068900358
https://archive.md/4ypfS

Checking through the usernames in the leaks and the people here I didnt find a connection, but something may have been missed so if anyone seems a match post it. Also note Cook isnt here, is Rand kicking his fanatics because of the fan forum? RENT FREE!

1629880917901.png

1629880952553.png

1629880969043.png

1629880984112.png

1629881003932.png

1629881016458.png

1629881034765.png

1629881048436.png

Rand banned Carl from chat and I believe the reason for this is because he said Cook's power word despite the fact Cook's name was on his etsy which shared the same username he uses on discord, steam, and etc. Post the screenshots in the Cook thread.

https://twitter.com/poeticgoddess5/status/1429634512250605572
https://archive.md/4wDMM

The story I have is that carl - the paypiggy - was giving Ryan Johnson money. Randbot - who quit his job and put the future of his kids on his streaming "job" ignored the superberries for two days and didn't watch or read what his LONG TIME DONATOR sent in. One of the things Carl sent to Rand was something Rand requested. Leaving to Carl getting angered and posting about Cook and posting smut/gore (in Rand's discord). Which in turn lead Rand to temporary ban him from his chat. I am unsure if he is unbanned as of now. He temporary bans one of his main paypigs who has been giving him money for 1-2 years at this point. He potentially cut out a large porition of his revenue because his feelings were hurt. Because I am unsure if Carl will stick around after this treatment and if he does he is a real cuck. Carl just man up and release the doxs and dms of all Randlanders. The fan forum will treat you better!

https://www.subscribestar.com/skeksis-tv

He also has not a single subscriber on subscribe star. So Randbot2020 quit his job to stream full time - to an audience of 60-100 people - with a handful of paypigs giving not consistently, but whenever they watch his show. So he has not stable consistent income. His livelyhood is dependent on about five people, and if you want to count small time donators you have maybe 10-15 people. Randbot2020 is truly the father of the year.

1629881191904.png

https://web.archive.org/web/20200506205133/https://ko-fi.com/Randbot2020

He created new accounts, and one of his ko-fi accounts listed the donations he got with the donators being his cohost Comrade Pond, Carl, Senpai-Kun, and a few others. I cant find this page right now so I cant prove it as of now. But take my word that one of Rand's donation pages listed the username of the donator and the amount. With under 10 people and Carl was a frequent donator.

Anhero of a 1000 faces.

kiwifarms.net

WAIT A MINUTE RAND NOOOOOOO! RAND NOOOOOOOOOOO!

So Randbot's Gator was apart of the leaks so she is one of the few female names in the secure server leak? I believe she would be a yearly subscriber so is Pond named Angel, Skyler, or Carol? Even if she isnt a yearly sub they are realistically only 8 people she can be unless I missed some names when I went through the leaks.

TonyLevineSallyCohngreenyellow1224444@gmail.com89.36.78.947.9930
SpongeBombIsraelPantsAngelMorenoangel127m@gmail.com75.83.189.25179.98365
MaycCarolMayCsmay15@embarqmail.com71.213.141.3979.99365

MagnuswaffleSachaLaw-Gisiko9178213254slawgisiko21@gmail.com24.185.211.697.9930
JillyBeansJillMizen6308534744Jillmizen@yahoo.com65.60.180.1647.9930
HeardscientistTimaYermothurHeardscientist@gmail.com
ChelseaChelseaChelseaChelsea2059998043kphoover97@gmail.com174.199.194.47.9930
HansvonBased88SkylerDeAngeloSkylerd20@gmail.com37.19.199.12179.98365

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2479164
WAIT A MINUTE RAND NOOOOOOO! RAND NOOOOOOOOOOO!

So Randbot's Gator was apart of the leaks so she is one of the few female names in the secure server leak? I believe she would be a yearly subscriber so is Pond named Angel, Skyler, or Carol? Even if she isnt a yearly sub they are realistically only 8 people she can be unless I missed some names when I went through the leaks.

TonyLevineSallyCohngreenyellow1224444@gmail.com89.36.78.947.9930
SpongeBombIsraelPantsAngelMorenoangel127m@gmail.com75.83.189.25179.98365
MaycCarolMayCsmay15@embarqmail.com71.213.141.3979.99365

MagnuswaffleSachaLaw-Gisiko9178213254slawgisiko21@gmail.com24.185.211.697.9930
JillyBeansJillMizen6308534744Jillmizen@yahoo.com65.60.180.1647.9930
HeardscientistTimaYermothurHeardscientist@gmail.com
ChelseaChelseaChelseaChelsea2059998043kphoover97@gmail.com174.199.194.47.9930
HansvonBased88SkylerDeAngeloSkylerd20@gmail.com37.19.199.12179.98365
Angel, Sacha, Tima, and Skyler can be male names too. In fact, I think Sacha with a 'c' usually is male, and Sasha being the female spelling of it.