Orbiter Ryan Johnson / Randbot(2020) / "Jimmy Russell" - Alcoholic co-host of The Killstream, susceptible to ammo crates, somewhat trepidatious

Anhero of a 1000 faces.

kiwifarms.net
Angel "Moreno" probably a dude fwiw.
Angel, Sacha, Tima, and Skyler can be male names too. In fact, I think Sacha with a 'c' usually is male, and Sasha being the female spelling of it.

True also she could be one of the several paypigs who only had initials or fake names on their profile. I think the best course would be to clip her voice out and compare it to the prank calls. Because there really isn't another way. Below is a sample of her voice. I haven't heard a match between the prank calls posted in secureserver.tv and her voice yet, but I am one person I am sure I missed something.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Angel, Sacha, Tima, and Skyler can be male names too. In fact, I think Sacha with a 'c' usually is male, and Sasha being the female spelling of it.
Sasha can be a male spelling as well. There are a few Greeks I’ve heard of with that name who are men.

Looks like Butters isn’t the only Greek listener to the Killstream.

What’s with the non white Southern Europeans all being wignats despite having Arab and Turkish blood?

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2479164
WAIT A MINUTE RAND NOOOOOOO! RAND NOOOOOOOOOOO!

So Randbot's Gator was apart of the leaks so she is one of the few female names in the secure server leak? I believe she would be a yearly subscriber so is Pond named Angel, Skyler, or Carol? Even if she isnt a yearly sub they are realistically only 8 people she can be unless I missed some names when I went through the leaks.

TonyLevineSallyCohngreenyellow1224444@gmail.com89.36.78.947.9930
SpongeBombIsraelPantsAngelMorenoangel127m@gmail.com75.83.189.25179.98365
MaycCarolMayCsmay15@embarqmail.com71.213.141.3979.99365

MagnuswaffleSachaLaw-Gisiko9178213254slawgisiko21@gmail.com24.185.211.697.9930
JillyBeansJillMizen6308534744Jillmizen@yahoo.com65.60.180.1647.9930
HeardscientistTimaYermothurHeardscientist@gmail.com
ChelseaChelseaChelseaChelsea2059998043kphoover97@gmail.com174.199.194.47.9930
HansvonBased88SkylerDeAngeloSkylerd20@gmail.com37.19.199.12179.98365
Pond is from Poland, or so she's said. Used to bullshit with her on twitter. Her lack of understanding of some English idioms leads me to believe she is Polish.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to 3P Rand screamed "WHAT'S FOR DINNER?" repeatedly at his child until he started crying and got Andy to boot him from the call.
Yes they watched a stream where Rand screamed at his kid. They also had a spat with Rand live on air where the Abo was schooled by the fat White man.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Yes they watched a stream where Rand screamed at his kid. They also had a spat with Rand live on air where the Abo was schooled by the fat White man.
Rand was playing with his kids, kind of a mix of roughhousing and tickling. You can clearly tell his son was enjoying spending special time with daddy cause other than moments like those Daddy ignores him to yell at Jews online.

One thing Rand and his cohosts are right about is that PPP (with his Jew curls and his jewfro) and Surfer both look more Jewish than himself.

Rands child (from the airplane seat pic is white. Just Rands wife also looks just as Jewish if not more Jewish than PPP and Surfer

ajax

kiwifarms.net
Rand was playing with his kids, kind of a mix of roughhousing and tickling. You can clearly tell his son was enjoying spending special time with daddy cause other than moments like those Daddy ignores him to yell at Jews online.

One thing Rand and his cohosts are right about is that PPP (with his Jew curls and his jewfro) and Surfer both look more Jewish than himself.

Rands child (from the airplane seat pic is white. Just Rands wife also looks just as Jewish if not more Jewish than PPP and Surfer
Isn't PPP a ginger? I think gingers with curly hair is pretty normal, never seen a Jew with reddish hair. Jew hair is dark..

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Isn't PPP a ginger? I think gingers with curly hair is pretty normal, never seen a Jew with reddish hair. Jew hair is dark..
Ppp’s hair color is a dark blonde, probably was a lighter blonde when he was younger. Rand looks like an Anglo I think it’s his wife’s ancestry that’s really in question. Red/Ginger hair is very common amongst Jewish people. 13C1B4DA-EF5D-4ABC-98DA-563BB53097A6.jpeg

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Ppp’s hair color is a dark blonde, probably was a lighter blonde when he was younger. Rand looks like an Anglo I think it’s his wife’s ancestry that’s really in question. Red/Ginger hair is very common amongst Jewish people. View attachment 2509470
Would that make the leprechaun myth a warning to the Irish about dealing with Jews who refuse to give up their pots of gold. And Jews being manlets

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She's not a jew. Jews aren't as prolific in Australia as the are in the US.
She actually looks part (like 1/4) Aboriginal. Which is more likely given her high forehead and coloring.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
As for the 1/4 abbo, haven't you ever heard of the abbo/anglo union against the jew? lol
Well both Abos and Anglos are maritime nations, just the Abos never invented the boat.

It would make more sense for a Anglo-Jap union since both Japan and Britain were isolated to a degree from their nearby continents.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Can't reply to @Paddy O' Furniture for some reason, but He's thinking of "FollowTheWeird", She's a creepy fan of Dax, and even runs an instagram page with just pictures of him.

I think Pond might be some kind of fat mutt by the way she mush mouths her words.
Shit, you're right. It's been a while since I've been on Twitter honestly and the fangirls all blend together into one smear of skintone and pubic hair.