Orbiter Ryan Johnson / Randbot(2020) / "Jimmy Russell" - Alcoholic co-host of The Killstream, susceptible to ammo crates, somewhat trepidatious

CookofDoom242

kiwifarms.net
According to 3P Rand told a story about being so drunk off his ass at a watering hole he almost let his kid drown to death and when he pulled him out he did think for a bit the lad had actually died.
PPP known for gayfabe says something so it must be true! PPP literally did a fake Rand interview, do any of you actually believe this?

CookofDoom242

kiwifarms.net
You are a known liar, you are gonna have to have some proof of that claim. It was 100 percent Cryin Ryan Johnson!
What I have lied about kike? PPP whole fucking bit is gayfabe and the fake interviews, and Surfer literally sees fucking vaccines in his yogurt. So pardon me, Moshe for at least considering this is fake. If you have proof go fucking post it. The Petrol Hour is public you can watch it and provide a clip if it exists.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
What I have lied about kike? PPP whole fucking bit is gayfabe and the fake interviews, and Surfer literally sees fucking vaccines in his yogurt. So pardon me, Moshe for at least considering this is fake. If you have proof go fucking post it. The Petrol Hour is public you can watch it and provide a clip if it exists.
Nice try, you slippery heeb. I refuse to watch the abo abuse his little abolet.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
The Petrol hour is impossible to watch for any length of time. It’s on for 10-12 hours of the day

byuu

Non-binary they/them
kiwifarms.net
Hey kike what about Zeke, Carl, Pond, Senpai Kun, AWIVR, Khat, grooms, and all the others? We were a fucking family, man, until you faggots forced us to lockdown with max opsec.
I understand that some gay chat room with other subhuman faggots were all you had in your pathetic life but that just makes it funnier.

Nigella

kiwifarms.net
Rand did yell at his wife on stream once I remember that. Right after Ralph kicked him off the show. He was tearful and freaking out.

According to 3P Rand told a story about being so drunk off his ass at a watering hole he almost let his kid drown to death and when he pulled him out he did think for a bit the lad had actually died.

I remember a story like this vaguely but I don’t think he said he was drunk. Might be misremembering it.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Hey kike what about Zeke, Carl, Pond, Senpai Kun, AWIVR, Khat, grooms, and all the others? We were a fucking family, man, until you faggots forced us to lockdown with max opsec.
No, you did. You came here thinking you were hot shit and got bitch slapped because you sub-IQ mongoloids need to tell yourself you're actually super important.

It's amazing that you call it "our show". I don't see your name listed anywhere. Do I work at McDonalds because I order from there occasionally?

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
We were a fucking family, man, until you faggots forced us to lockdown with max opsec.
Fucking hell. This is genuinely sad. Not that you pussies turned on each other and ran the second you copped some light trolling. The fact you considered your faggy little circle jerk a family and that your parasocial relationship with an alcoholic failure actually was anything of significance. Absolute untermensch, every single one of you.

Fran

kiwifarms.net
Is satanists smashing your bum not enough, that you feel the need to visit kiwifarms so people here rip it apart again?

Stop self destructing, Cook.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net

Pond is going to have a field day with this one. When do we get Cook was Right, Ashton? Rand has been completely vindicated on bitwave, alogs, PPP, and plate.

Cook man to man go join NJP or one of those more serious dissident communities, get the fuck away from Randlands degenerate community. And drop watching anime, you can keep 1 or two if it’s Murdoch Murdoch.

CookofDoom242

kiwifarms.net
Cook man to man go join NJP or one of those more serious dissident communities, get the fuck away from Randlands degenerate community. And drop watching anime, you can keep 1 or two if it’s Murdoch Murdoch.
Rand is one of the biggest supporters of the NJP we have been since day fucking one. Watch some of the old Petrol hour episodes where groypers tried to blackpill on it. Rand pushed back, why do you think the community is degenerate? They were some of the best fucking people I ever knew. Carl might have been degenerate, but Zeke, Pond, Senpai, Nozly, Rand, grooms, and the guys were fucking great.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Rand is one of the biggest supporters of the NJP we have been since day fucking one. Watch some of the old Petrol hour episodes where groypers tried to blackpill on it. Rand pushed back, why do you think the community is degenerate? They were some of the best fucking people I ever knew. Carl might have been degenerate, but Zeke, Pond, Senpai, Nozly, Rand, grooms, and the guys were fucking great.
Is there an archive for old episodes. Cause in the current format the show is unwatchable for large periods of time. I can understand why some people like them due to the fact that they find them comfy.

There are just better shows for that will make you consider difficult perspectives and add historical information (Third Rail and Myth20C)

CookofDoom242

kiwifarms.net
Is there an archive for old episodes. Cause in the current format the show is unwatchable for large periods of time. I can understand why some people like them due to the fact that they find them comfy.

There are just better shows for that will make you consider difficult perspectives and add historical information (Third Rail and Myth20C)
The newer shows are on odysee, but Pond uploaded archives of old shows onto bitchute. Here is the channel https://www.bitchute.com/channel/l5Hh6YKAR9z0/ the episodes have descriptions in them if you want to scroll around.