Orbiter Ryan Johnson / Randbot(2020) / "Jimmy Russell" - Alcoholic co-host of The Killstream, susceptible to ammo crates, somewhat trepidatious

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
CECA Loather did a nice little write up in another thread of Rand and his cope crew.
I was approached by someone who would like to share his recordings of Ladybot2020's show after he fell out with Ralph at November 30th.

The first recorded audio below shows Randbot claiming that his jannies were the ones who convinced him to break ties with Ralph. The jannies are now celebrating because Randbot is now free to stream to the same shrinking audience of less than 100 people. Randbot sticks and twists the knife admitting the reason he is snaking is NOT because Ralph used his wife's miscarriage against him but instead Ralph having issues with TRS and associating with people TRS does not like. Keep in mind that this is the same TRS that Randbot almost disavowed because one of them endorsed Kiwifarms. Put that aside, it is still a bad look. Are you telling me that Randbot has more loyalty to a radio network than his wife and dead child of whom Ralph attacked?

The second recorded audio demonstrates how Rand has 100% agreement with his pack of jannies. Randbot like a troon must insulate himself in a circle jerk community that tells him he dindu nuffin. @CookofDoom242 was kicked out of Randbot's server/sphere because he did not fully conform. Not to defend Cook, but its ironic that Rand is acting as he was betrayed when he was the one to cut ties, and has did this before to at least two people (Cook and Doctor Wellfish). It seems that behaving as if he is betrayed and backstabbed even though the reverse is true is something he had picked up from Ralph too.

Rand mentions in the 2nd half of his first rant that he cut ties with Ralph because of cozy.tv. Keep in mind that Randbot kept around a guy who is his top paypig who made fun of Ralph's mother after she died by asking if Ralph's mother shat the bed just before she croaked! Randbot the snake! Say what you want about Ethan Ralph - I have very little positive things to say - but Ralph was very GENEROUS with Randbot (other than the miscarriage incident). Multiple times this year we have heard Rand - sloppy drunk - on the Shillstream blabbing drunk and somehow managing to make the Shillstream worse. Ralph has been far more patient with Rand than anyone. Ralph had more to gain from @Null and Nick Rekieta in terms of money and audience, yet he cut ties with them and far harder than he did with Rand. This is going to be a unpopular opinion, but Rand is in the wrong here. Rand has been planning to cut ties with Ralph due to the words of a discord tranny for 6 months!

The third recording shows Randbot talking about the Kiwifarms, the supposed online arm of Antifa. Kiwifarms is /leftypol/ on steroids according to Randbot2020. Also Rand virtue signals about a bar owner who (((killed himself))) yet he cant even name him! His name was Jake Gardner (here is a link https://archive.md/oW7S5 ). He claims Jake Gardner was alogged by the Kiwifarms because Josh Moon ( @Null ) hates white people. It appears @Null has claimed another in his death note, according to Rand. Despite the fact that he HAS NO THREAD on the website. He has 25 mentions in the riots of 2020 thread and skimming through them they all seem to support Gardner, a few implying he was Epstein'ed. Furthermore, many of the posts relevant to Jake Gardner were made AFTER his death and just reporting the news.

Rand talks about free speech despite 10-20% of his discord server are jannies and they ban you for posting an ant emote. You could 100% political agree with Rand, but if you point out his flaws and hypocrisy (he acts like an abo) you are to the left of Vaush.

The fourth recording is to confirm that @Bryan Dunn DID RAPE Rand, and both enjoyed it. Byran Dunn was too scared to fight Ralph and he was too scared to confront Randbot about Ralph until he broke up with Ralph, but better late than never I guess?

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was not late. I am origin poster of the video on KF in the main Gunt thread that was locked. Was a highlighted comment but the thread is locked now and the channel i put the video on is long gone because of Susan. So here is a new channel, new link.
If you had said that when you posted it you wouldn't have gotten late ratings.
But thanks for whining about ratings, it made me realize that it should be in this thread anyway.

Edit - Local archive:

Keranu

TRR addy: 202 E 37th St Richmond, VA 901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit thanks for posting, this solves a little mystery I had been wondering. Rand appears to frequently blink his left eye.

I kept seeing his koala bear avatar on the Killstream do this but I wasn't sure if it actually reflected his movements or if it was just some silly effect.

Last edited:

CECA Loather

kiwifarms.net
@Null had difficulty plugging Ladybot2020 in his previous stream. Not sure if the moderators would like to include that in the OP because he is kicked off from every platform he uses more so than Ralph and that is saying something.

A Google search as of time of posting of the Petrol Hour gave me this. He is currently on Entropy and Poasttv. His Odysee is devoid of content and I am not sure if he was kicked off from it.
Screenshot_20211206-153845_Samsung Internet.jpg

G'day!
Randbot is here to entertain Seppos using the power of Australian superiority! Here's hoping we also fill the burger heads with some knowledge too. Only some! I promise. :3
Donate at:
https://www.donationalerts.com/r/skeksis_tv
STREAMING @:
Entropy: https://entropystream.live/app/The_Petrol_Hour
Odysee: https://odysee.com/@Randbot:1/ThePetrolHour:0
PoastTV: https://tv.poa.st/accounts/randbot/video-channels
Poa.st Fediverse: https://poa.st/@randbot
Twitter for LOLz: https://twitter.com/friendlyrandy

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rand's mother unplugged the internet cause everyone in the neighbourhood was trying to sleep on the night of Christmas Day.

View attachment 2830842
"G'day officer there's this drunken Aboriginal neonazi constantly yelling racial epithets with a crying kid in the background, they are singing about some kind of moonman and hanging minorities from trees, please come and confiscate their internet satellite dish".

(Satellite dish reference: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-11...berra-nbn-connections-fibre-to-home/100639982)

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
There was a recent incident on Fediverse that's probably worth noting.

It's began with a simple shitpostScreenshot_20211228-162817.png
I thought it was amusing that he would use the term "facedox" when that roo's been out of the bag for a year. So I replied to remind him that we know he's not actually an anime nazi girl.Screenshot_20211228-162825.png
This resulted in butthurt covered by the very thin veil of the only two insults that Rand knows
Screenshot_20211228-162923.png
Spergery followed in thread.
Soon after, the admin of poa.st made a public statement addressing the "doxing".
(I don't believe you can dox someone after it was done a year ago. At a point it becomes public record and fair game to reference)
Screenshot_20211228-163102.png
There's assorted spergery ongoing with the usual attention whores there, but the real take away is you better not post Rand's face.
What is everyone's opinion on this supposed "doxing"? Is the act of doxing a single event in which someone's identity is revealed or can it be an ongoing thing reaching into perpetuity?

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
What is everyone's opinion on this supposed "doxing"? Is the act of doxing a single event in which someone's identity is revealed or can it be an ongoing thing reaching into perpetuity?
At this point who honestly fucking cares: it's Rand.

Anyone who is as intimately associated with the likes of Ethan Ralph as Rand is, is clearly not above doxing others for a cheap laugh.

He's also not exactly at risk of anything, he quit his own job to be a nazi podcaster - it's not like someone can get him fired, or fuck up his families life. He's done that to himself already.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
He's also not exactly at risk of anything, he quit his own job to be a nazi podcaster - it's not like someone can get him fired, or fuck up his families life. He's done that to himself already.
If Rands address gets out he will have to do with his spergy fans that actually listen to 6-10 hour streams of the Petrol Hour showing up at his house / liquor store. Fans like @CuckofDoom

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
If Rands address gets out he will have to do with his spergy fans that actually listen to 6-10 hour streams of the Petrol Hour showing up at his house / liquor store. Fans like @CuckofDoom
I doubt he has many Aussie fans given he streams at 5am their time. Plus, is would they brave the outback to get to his shack?

I doubt it.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I doubt he has many Aussie fans given he streams at 5am their time. Plus, is would they brave the outback to get to his shack?

I doubt it.
Apparently on one of the recent episodes of TDS Jesse was complaining how its only Aussies that seem to call into his call in show he does with Jazzhands, meaning there has to be a few Rand frens in the outback.