Dramacow Ryulong / Michael Cohen - Fanatic Wikisperg, Anti-Gamergater and All Around Asshole

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both of my user images on the JoJos Bizarre Adventure fandom wiki have been marked for deletion ... by Mr. Double Dragon himself.

Two years after I uploaded them :story::story::story::story::story:

This mans butthurt knows no bounds. Of all the cows on this site that chose to butt heads with me, why'd it have to be a wiki shut in?

View attachment 478260

This is some premeditated autism.
The 4th season of the anime is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind and it was just announced. Ryulong started the page for it on the JoJo's wikia and promptly took obsessive ownership of it. After he spent about an hour wikisperging on it and some other pages, someone uploaded an image of a promotional poster for Golden Wind and Ryulong lost his shit.
He not only tagged the poster for deletion (and ran to an admin's page to try to get them to delete it NOW NOW NOW), he went to LordKat's page, who has not done anything since 2016 and didn't make edits outside of his own profile pages, and at the same time as he targeted the poster Ryulong marked two images for deletion from LordKat's user pages. Ryulong clearly had a festering butthurt about those images and was just looking for an excuse to try to get them deleted, these images are on user pages he would only see if he went to them, on an account that hasn't edited in over a year. :story:
upload_2018-6-21_19-25-54.png
Here is the poster that triggered him.
upload_2018-6-21_19-40-12.png
In his sperging at the admin, he accuses the other user of screencapping the JoJo's website "without the overlaid text" and claims it is "not the poster." The admin says it should still be in the gallery since it is promo art, Ryulong ignores him and instead whines that the image he uploaded should be the main image even if it is in "landscape instead of portrait." Ryulong then admits that he started this sperging with a lie as the poster image could not have been screencapped from the official site as it is different and he doesn't know where the other user got it from. The admin reiterated himself and reexplained that it should still be in the gallery on the page (instead of completely deleted as Ryulong wanted), Ryulong whined again and implied it wasn't an official image so "why should we" have it on the page at all, then announced he had uploaded something he "scraped" off the site to use instead, and the admin somehow kept his cool through all of this and simply linked to the poster on the official JoJo's site.
upload_2018-6-21_19-19-46.png
upload_2018-6-21_19-20-5.png
Here is the thing Ryulong uploaded to replace the poster image, it looks like after the admin had proved the poster was official that Ryulong actually removed his deletion tag from it, but it doesn't end there.
upload_2018-6-21_19-50-44.png
upload_2018-6-21_19-52-52.png
Ryulong went back and blamed the site being overwhelmed and going down for why he couldn't find the poster he claimed was fake, he then claimed it is "still not the poster though" and tried to sell the admin on the image he uploaded.
upload_2018-6-21_20-4-31.png
He went back to wikisperging and, from the same guy who chimped out over Warking Healt, yelled at others for editing pages for things that have yet to "actually premiere."
upload_2018-6-21_20-9-25.png
About 15 hours later, he was still obsessing over the poster and uploaded his own version with the website's background photoshopped on to it to make it look better.
upload_2018-6-21_19-39-31.png
upload_2018-6-21_20-3-55.png

Unrelated, but he was also forcing "Ozone" to be spelled 'Ozon."
upload_2018-6-21_20-7-51.png

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
This is some premeditated autism.
The 4th season of the anime is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind and it was just announced. Ryulong started the page for it on the JoJo's wikia and promptly took obsessive ownership of it. After he spent about an hour wikisperging on it and some other pages, someone uploaded an image of a promotional poster for Golden Wind and Ryulong lost his shit.
He not only tagged the poster for deletion (and ran to an admin's page to try to get them to delete it NOW NOW NOW), he went to LordKat's page, who has not done anything since 2016 and didn't make edits outside of his own profile pages, and at the same time as he targeted the poster Ryulong marked two images for deletion from LordKat's user pages. Ryulong clearly had a festering butthurt about those images and was just looking for an excuse to try to get them deleted, these images are on user pages he would only see if he went to them, on an account that hasn't edited in over a year. :story:
View attachment 478655
Here is the poster that triggered him.
View attachment 478663
In his sperging at the admin, he accuses the other user of screencapping the JoJo's website "without the overlaid text" and claims it is "not the poster." The admin says it should still be in the gallery since it is promo art, Ryulong ignores him and instead whines that the image he uploaded should be the main image even if it is in "landscape instead of portrait." Ryulong then admits that he started this sperging with a lie as the poster image could not have been screencapped from the official site as it is different and he doesn't know where the other user got it from. The admin reiterated himself and reexplained that it should still be in the gallery on the page (instead of completely deleted as Ryulong wanted), Ryulong whined again and implied it wasn't an official image so "why should we" have it on the page at all, then announced he had uploaded something he "scraped" off the site to use instead, and the admin somehow kept his cool through all of this and simply linked to the poster on the official JoJo's site.
View attachment 478651
View attachment 478652
Here is the thing Ryulong uploaded to replace the poster image, it looks like after the admin had proved the poster was official that Ryulong actually removed his deletion tag from it, but it doesn't end there.
View attachment 478670
View attachment 478671
Ryulong went back and blamed the site being overwhelmed and going down for why he couldn't find the poster he claimed was fake, he then claimed it is "still not the poster though" and tried to sell the admin on the image he uploaded.
View attachment 478676
He went back to wikisperging and, from the same guy who chimped out over Warking Healt, yelled at others for editing pages for things that have yet to "actually premiere."
View attachment 478678
About 15 hours later, he was still obsessing over the poster and uploaded his own version with the website's background photoshopped on to it to make it look better.
View attachment 478662
View attachment 478675

Unrelated, but he was also forcing "Ozone" to be spelled 'Ozon."
View attachment 478677
WOW!

He really is an idiot. Why was he on Wikipedia again?

• DRINK!
Reactions: Hellfire

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I remain confused why the admins of ANY Wiki don’t just I stab an him in contact at this point? He is so well known across every crowdsourced platform. He makes no effort to hide who he is. And he is complete toxicity to any page or subject he goes near. It’s clearly never worth rules lawyering with him. Why don’t they just instantly drop the banhammer and save everyone the autistic cyberstalking and grief?

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remain confused why the admins of ANY Wiki don’t just I stab an him in contact at this point? He is so well known across every crowdsourced platform. He makes no effort to hide who he is. And he is complete toxicity to any page or subject he goes near. It’s clearly never worth rules lawyering with him. Why don’t they just instantly drop the banhammer and save everyone the autistic cyberstalking and grief?
Long time wiki admin here, I can possibly explain.

Wikis tend to be forgiving and open armed communities. Even users known to be problem children on one wiki may turn out productive users on another and when Ryulong is not being a spastic cunt, he DOES make constructive edits, especially when none of his autistic triggers over translations are set off nor does he have a reason to edit with an ideological agenda.

The only reason he was such a fetid cancer on Wikipedia is because his vices drastically outweighed his virtues as an editor and giving this asshole power at a place like that only makes them worse.

I've seen him edit on other wikis with hardly any drama, and when he's not being an ideological white knight willing to accept payment for editing baldfaced lies and defend them as truth (i.e. - GamerGate) and when he doesn't tard out over translations he's too stupid to accept he's wrong about, his edits are otherwise useful.

Hell, if he came to All The Tropes, obeyed the rules, and kept himself out of trouble, I'd let him quietly edit away without complaint. If he became a cancerous tumor of autistic bullshit, I'd throw him out, but if he ever comes to my neck of the woods, even I would give him a chance to prove he could rise about his reputation.

I contrast him to well known lunatic Nate Spidgewood because Nate lacks even Ryulong's occasional useful edits, and given Nate is a fucking nutcase wiling to hack (or attempt to) and send viruses to people over petty wiki editing bullshit, Nate is far more of verboten ass-cancer than Ryulong, who, to his credit, has yet to stoop to such faggotry.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remain confused why the admins of ANY Wiki don’t just I stab an him in contact at this point?
Because no one else is going to volunteer to re-alphabetize all the index pages on your obscure wiki about Weeberman. Ryulong, having autism, comes along and does that sort of mindless work to tidy things up, and people appreciate it at first.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Jaimas 's post over at the Secret Gamer Gnome thread made me wonder how good old Ryulong was getting along.

Since he made his twitter private like 3.5 years ago, he's apparently made over 60K tweets and lost about half of his followers. That's something like 45 tweets a day, every single day. I bet all of them are about Gamergate too.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ryulong freaked out because he believed a bot had copied over a title and added "sono" to it. It ended up being a person who had copy-pasted it and didn't notice the "sono" was absent in the Japanese title. Ryulong was worried that the editor had "automated it in some way" and a bot would be adding "sono" to everything and it would be the end of the world.
upload_2018-7-22_19-32-5.png
upload_2018-7-22_19-32-23.png
He also got involved in an edit war with some guy who was complaining the wiki used a "fan scanlator" term for "Golden Wind" and had sperged out, leaving messages on Ryulong's talk page and vandalizing the wiki until it resulted in the pages getting locked down. After essentially dealing with someone who behaves identically to himself, Ryulong said, unironically, "One wonders why this is the hill he's set to die on."
upload_2018-7-22_19-51-35.png
upload_2018-7-22_19-52-8.png
upload_2018-7-22_19-42-4.png
upload_2018-7-22_19-38-17.png
upload_2018-7-22_19-38-40.png
upload_2018-7-22_19-36-31.png
It looks like Ryulong was the one that caused the enemy Ryulong to chimp out in the first place, as Ryulong changed the page titles back in June.
upload_2018-7-22_19-54-11.png
Ryulong's bizarre, autistic attack on LordKat's profile images failed, as the images do not break the wikia's guidelines.
upload_2018-7-22_19-57-12.png
@Jaimas 's post over at the Secret Gamer Gnome thread made me wonder how good old Ryulong was getting along.

Since he made his twitter private like 3.5 years ago, he's apparently made over 60K tweets and lost about half of his followers. That's something like 45 tweets a day, every single day. I bet all of them are about Gamergate too.
A lot is sperging about anime/Kamen Rider/Power Rangers, but some are of course Gamergate or Gamergate-adjacent from what I have observed.
Cow crossover, Chelsea herself still follows and replies to him.
upload_2018-7-22_19-27-40.png
Cow crossovers. Ryulong was sperging about JESSE SINGAL with Awex and other anti-GG dipshits.
upload_2018-7-22_19-24-54.png
upload_2018-7-22_19-25-4.png
People still complain about him, he allegedly permabanned someone for saying they were trans on Wikipedia.
upload_2018-7-22_19-28-16.png
upload_2018-7-22_19-29-52.png

Last edited:

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long time wiki admin here, I can possibly explain.

Wikis tend to be forgiving and open armed communities. Even users known to be problem children on one wiki may turn out productive users on another and when Ryulong is not being a spastic cunt, he DOES make constructive edits, especially when none of his autistic triggers over translations are set off nor does he have a reason to edit with an ideological agenda.

The only reason he was such a fetid cancer on Wikipedia is because his vices drastically outweighed his virtues as an editor and giving this asshole power at a place like that only makes them worse.

I've seen him edit on other wikis with hardly any drama, and when he's not being an ideological white knight willing to accept payment for editing baldfaced lies and defend them as truth (i.e. - GamerGate) and when he doesn't tard out over translations he's too stupid to accept he's wrong about, his edits are otherwise useful.

Hell, if he came to All The Tropes, obeyed the rules, and kept himself out of trouble, I'd let him quietly edit away without complaint. If he became a cancerous tumor of autistic bullshit, I'd throw him out, but if he ever comes to my neck of the woods, even I would give him a chance to prove he could rise about his reputation.

I contrast him to well known lunatic Nate Spidgewood because Nate lacks even Ryulong's occasional useful edits, and given Nate is a fucking nutcase wiling to hack (or attempt to) and send viruses to people over petty wiki editing bullshit, Nate is far more of verboten ass-cancer than Ryulong, who, to his credit, has yet to stoop to such faggotry.
I am not as kind as Geth would be.

Ryulong has showed, over and over again, that if he "takes possession"of an article, he will turn into insufferable ass cancer and he has zero fucking shame about using every measure at his disposal, legitimate and otherwise, against anyone who remotely offends him.

No boon he can provide is worth that level of aggravation. Throw in his open bias and the fact that he has (A) proven willing to go nuclear against pages that offend him personally, and (B) he's already proven to be a fucking shithead who will break every rule of a community if it means he gets what he wants, and you have the formula for me never allowing this shithead anywhere near any Wiki I had access to. Fuck 'im.

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this needs a bump for 2019 or not? But has anyone checked on what Ryulong is up too? I just notice there aren't any updates from him (at least posted on this site on his own thread.) given the current Anime Wars I'm shocked he isn't trying to join the KickVic movement and claim that Vic is evil or some trash like that? I'm only wondering since Sep, 4th of last year. Has he finally move on from Wiki wars and just got a real job and wife and had three kids? "Rolls eyes" knowing that guy? Unlikely.....

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this needs a bump for 2019 or not? But has anyone checked on what Ryulong is up too? I just notice there aren't any updates from him (at least posted on this site on his own thread.) given the current Anime Wars I'm shocked he isn't trying to join the KickVic movement and claim that Vic is evil or some trash like that? I'm only wondering since Sep, 4th of last year. Has he finally move on from Wiki wars and just got a real job and wife and had three kids? "Rolls eyes" knowing that guy? Unlikely.....
From everything I can see, 2D hasn't been up to much.

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe it was the 4-year anniversary of Ryulong getting banned from Wikipedia over Gamergate this January. He locked his account back then and it is still locked to this day. http://archive.li/VAzWg
Even in 2019 he is still tweeted at by anti-Gamergate loons like Chelsea Van Valkenburg/Zoe "Five Guys" Quinn, Brianna "Moon Rocks" Wu, and former CON member A Man in Black.
If he has sperged about the anime VA drama, it doesn't appear to be on his Twitter, or at least no one replied to anything he said about it.

On the JoJo's wikia the most recent Ryulonging may be from December 17th. Nabukun, one of the moderators, reverted Ryulong and chastised him for adding "fan theories" to an article. https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Freek'n_You?diff=prev&oldid=264560
Ryulong started an edit war over the translation of "order" and began mass reverting Nabukun. https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/JoJo's_Bizarre_Adventure:_Golden_Wind?diff=prev&oldid=264561
Someone must have yelled at him because he undid it all an hour later.

Snowflake Buster

Bustin' special snowflakes makes me feel good
kiwifarms.net
Even in 2019 he is still tweeted at by anti-Gamergate loons like Chelsea Van Valkenburg/Zoe "Five Guys" Quinn, Brianna "Moon Rocks" Wu, and former CON member A Man in Black.

So Zoe Quinn's WoW character is a dyed-haired feminist Gallywix?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: LMR365

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino