Careercow Saira Rao / sairasameerarao / Race 2 Dinner / Race2D / In This Together Media - Failed congressional candidate whose existence revolves around hating white people

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's back. No idea why she disappeared. It looks like she didn't make any posts after 9pm on the 14th and made the next one after 10am in the 20th. She also references a week in her post on the 20th.

View attachment 1062937
https://twitter.com/sairasameerarao/status/1208042406936887296 (http://archive.vn/UgOdt)
So, when is she going to sell her $2.5 million dollar home and give up her wealth to marginalized POC? Oh, wait. She's brown. Only white folks have to take a vow of poverty before they are true believers.

Maybe Trump hired her to drive people away from the Democratic party. I certainly hope so. It would be sad if she was dumb enough to help Trump for free. She's never once stopped to think that this type of irrational hatred of "whiteness" might be making a lot of white liberal people think that it is safer for them if they keep the bigots in power because the radical POC seem to desperately want to install a reverse Jim Crow system where white people are second class citizens.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like she disappeared again; when I tried clicking those twitter links I got another "account doesn't exist" message.
She apparently stepped in some shit with a tweet about Israel slaughtering Palestinians. Which, honestly, if you are going to call out US racism, you'd better have the guts to call out Israel's apartheid system. Sadly, that is the third rail and she's pissed a lot of people off with that one. She'll probably be gone another week and then be back at it again. I doubt she will have learned her lesson from this.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She got back on Twitter and posted her spiciest take yet.
View attachment 1091940
Donald Trump ate my hamster.

It's surprising more people aren't calling her out* on these stupid takes, but I suppose that's woke culture for you. Say nothing and hope the embarrassment shuts up before others notice. Bit too late on that one.

* especially as she's a particularly wealthy person, attempting to talk over people in poverty. Where does the money go that she gets paid for her "dinner" lectures? Pretty sure she's not giving it all to poor pocs.

Nice gig, making money from racism. :thinking:

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She got back on Twitter and posted her spiciest take yet.
View attachment 1091940
But, she's an American. That makes her a terrorist by default. Her tax money pays Donald Trump's salary. She's enabling him every time she hosts a $2500 racism dinner. She should move somewhere else so her tax money won't be funding terrorism.

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Going through Rao's Twitter archives before she takes it down again. Looks like she has a long history of insanity dating back to well before the start of this thread. I presume she hates Trump, and likes civil liberties and the ACLU, but for some reason white people who also like these things are evil.

1579719192069.png

If white women attend anti-Trump protests and get arrested, they must not look attractive while doing so because somehow this makes racism worse:
1579719243581.png

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Going through Rao's Twitter archives before she takes it down again. Looks like she has a long history of insanity dating back to well before the start of this thread. I presume she hates Trump, and likes civil liberties and the ACLU, but for some reason white people who also like these things are evil.

View attachment 1109958
I can't make heads or tails of this one. Isn't she a Trump-hating, marching-day-and-night liberal herself?

Reactions: JuniperFalls

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
I can't make heads or tails of this one. Isn't she a Trump-hating, marching-day-and-night liberal herself?
Yes. But she also really hates white people, especially women and especially especially pretty ones. Remember: she literally ended some of her lifelong friendships with certain women because they wouldn't "give up their whiteness," whatever that means.

Also, something happened to make Rao switch her Twitter account to private/protected, but I'm finding screenshots of some recent craziness from her:

1580419621964.png

Megaroad 2012

I'M SO FUCKED UP.
kiwifarms.net
Yes. But she also really hates white people, especially women and especially especially pretty ones. Remember: she literally ended some of her lifelong friendships with certain women because they wouldn't "give up their whiteness," whatever that means.

Also, something happened to make Rao switch her Twitter account to private/protected, but I'm finding screenshots of some recent craziness from her:

View attachment 1122786
Literally what? I guess Trump is to blame for fog and pilot error.

Also lol at indians trying to whine about white oppression. Please, get back to me after India gets rid of the caste system and bullshit things like "untouchables" while you sit in your gated ivory tower.

edit: I know I'm so lttp with this one but I wish I had a twitter just so I can create one of those groups SJW's like to create for problematic people for people like her. I'd call it "tweeted from iPhone" because nothing screams like being oppressed than tweeting from your built with Chinese childrens tears device.

DrunkNDoziNDragN

Dragon for hire. Accepts: Gold, Booze, Mutton.
kiwifarms.net
If white women attend anti-Trump protests and get arrested, they must not look attractive while doing so because somehow this makes racism worse:
View attachment 1109960
Holy fuck she is seriously jealous of white women getting arrested because they're prettier than her? Get some cosmetic surgery already, ask for the Michael Jackson special and please spare us of any more envy.

'We are not here to change anything. Just come to dinner so anybody who isn't white can just rag and rail away at how everything wrong in their lives is because of white people.'

Ok, so, white folks come to your dinner, get verbally assaulted by an arguably privileged PoC with one of the most exemplary presentations of a lack of self awareness that could be asked for, but it's not so anything changes.

Kinda sounds like a bitch wants a problem to stay around, because if the problem went away she'd have to put work into finding something new to bitch about as a profession.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1122786
Trump's racism took a physical form as a cloud of smog, desperately searching for aircrafts with any black people onboard.

Sissy Galvez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1122786
She’s very rich and lives in an area filled with white rich people who don’t like her. Not because they’re racist, she assumes it’s because they’re racist, but because she’s a massive, insufferable cunt that no one wants to be around.

Would you want to be around someone that spews hatred of your race every day on twitter?

Tags
None